The CA Google Doc

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The CA Google Doc

Post by mad bum » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:47 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:19 pm
I am disappointed in the fan-doc. It reveals nothing new at all. Basically "Doge wasn't nice to me at a con,bwaaa" repeated 37 different times. I assumed it was removed from "Not so Awesome" because it started to implicate the contributers who left in some unwholesome activities that hurt their narrative.
You could of read any page on this thread and saved yourself some time. :lol:
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:45 pm

Guru Larry wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:12 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:55 pm
https://youtu.be/1rQFaSCc8uQ

Oh he knew exactly who Mike Ellis was
I can confirm he 100% knew who Ellis was, as Ellis was the guy who brought him onto the site and whispered all those bullshit promises into his ear.

Everyone wanted TJ gone, the staff, the viewers, everyone. But Ellis vetoed everything. So as soon as Ellis was booted off the site, TJ's days were numbered.

Him being an entitled prick was all Ellis' promises to him, being put at the top slot was never going to happen, they were Doge's position for starters, but people like Linkara Etc. always got the privilege when Walker didn't post that day.
Soon after he left Channel Awesome, he actually made a video talking about it. I can't remember where it was or if it's even up, but I remember he did talk about Mike Ellis some and indicated they knew each other decently, as he mentioned that Mike Ellis would tell him gossip on some of the other contributors.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:26 am

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:45 pm
Soon after he left Channel Awesome, he actually made a video talking about it. I can't remember where it was or if it's even up, but I remember he did talk about Mike Ellis some and indicated they knew each other decently, as he mentioned that Mike Ellis would tell him gossip on some of the other contributors.
Is this the one?
お前はもう死んでいる。

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:09 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:26 am
Is this the one?
Yeah, that's the one. The Mike Ellis-related stuff is from 2:55 to 6:00.

Whybother

Post by Whybother » Fri Apr 20, 2018 3:50 am

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:41 pm
Whybother wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:54 pm
It's hilarious that he linked to the Google doc, remembers everything in great detail, but tried to pretend he couldn't remember Mike Ellis' name purely so he wouldn't get shit on for praising an alleged sex offender.
He even says Mike Ellis' name at one point in the video. Surely at that point - had you genuinely forgotten a name - you'd go "oh that's right, Bob was really called Mike". But nope, like you said, he knew exactly who he was talking about and was just bullshitting.

I remembered that video from eons ago, it's how I immediately knew he was lying about not remembering Ellis' name. Because he remembered enough to repeat basically the exact same video years later, all except that one very specific detail around which his entire story revolves.

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:05 am

Guru Larry wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:12 pm
Guest wrote:

I can confirm he 100% knew who Ellis was, as Ellis was the guy who brought him onto the site and whispered all those bullshit promises into his ear.

Everyone wanted TJ gone, the staff, the viewers, everyone. But Ellis vetoed everything. So as soon as Ellis was booted off the site, TJ's days were numbered.

Him being an entitled prick was all Ellis' promises to him, being put at the top slot was never going to happen, they were Doge's position for starters, but people like Linkara Etc. always got the privilege when Walker didn't post that day.
You literally quoted the same video you werent sure of still being up

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:48 am

You're right, and now I feel stupid. I just assumed that link went to the later video he posted about it.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:56 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:31 am
Angelfire Memes wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:24 pm
I can taste the soy.
Only the faggiest of faggots say or reference "soy boy" unironically.
Get a load of this soylent junky here. It pisses off the right people so, like cuck, I'll keep on using it.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:08 pm

You can just look at a guy and tell if he's a soy or not, they all look the same.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:05 am

mad bum wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:08 pm
You can just look at a guy and tell if he's a soy or not, they all look the same.
You mean they all have the same 5 or so stupid fucking memes like 'soy' to fall back on as witty commentary? :P