The CA Google Doc

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: The CA Google Doc

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:31 am

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:24 pm
I can taste the soy.
Only the faggiest of faggots say or reference "soy boy" unironically.

That said, TJ is Queen Faggot.

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:39 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:19 am
TJ Banana's channel has been dying hard lately. I never see his shit in the algorithm. I think the website has deliberately left him behind lel.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAmazingAtheist/videos

His channel is now his name rather than The Amazing Banana. His videos are all over the place and unfocused. He only has 1 million subs, whereas I was pretty sure he had more at some point. His viewership is 5-10% of his subcount, and sometimes dramatically less than that. Appearance-wise, he's hit peak soyboy.
If you go to Socialblade, you'll see that he's been losing subscribers most days (though he did get a boost in the last few days, perhaps from the Channel Awesome video), with a loss of slightly more than 4,000 in the last month. Sure, losing 4,000 subscribers in a month when you have more than a million is a drop in the bucket, but remember that, due to either laziness or not using their account anymore, people will frequently not unsubscribe even if they don't watch anything. In other words, people will be effectively unsubscribing (that is, not watching you) without actually unsubscribing. This means that if your subscription count is staying exactly where it is, you're actually losing popularity. So if your subscription count is actually decreasing... well, do the math yourself.

I was going to say that at least the podcast he's on is doing well, with $5,000/month on Patreon. However, it seems that while the podcast is still going on, he left it last year.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:13 am

How fucking old is TeeJay Banana? I can't imagine what it's like being an elder statesman of YouTube. All that time pissed away into gay internet videos.

Bootyhole Bandit

Post by Bootyhole Bandit » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:27 am

Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:39 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:19 am
TJ Banana's channel has been dying hard lately. I never see his shit in the algorithm. I think the website has deliberately left him behind lel.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAmazingAtheist/videos

His channel is now his name rather than The Amazing Banana. His videos are all over the place and unfocused. He only has 1 million subs, whereas I was pretty sure he had more at some point. His viewership is 5-10% of his subcount, and sometimes dramatically less than that. Appearance-wise, he's hit peak soyboy.
If you go to Socialblade, you'll see that he's been losing subscribers most days (though he did get a boost in the last few days, perhaps from the Channel Awesome video), with a loss of slightly more than 4,000 in the last month. Sure, losing 4,000 subscribers in a month when you have more than a million is a drop in the bucket, but remember that, due to either laziness or not using their account anymore, people will frequently not unsubscribe even if they don't watch anything. In other words, people will be effectively unsubscribing (that is, not watching you) without actually unsubscribing. This means that if your subscription count is staying exactly where it is, you're actually losing popularity. So if your subscription count is actually decreasing... well, do the math yourself.

I was going to say that at least the podcast he's on is doing well, with $5,000/month on Patreon. However, it seems that while the podcast is still going on, he left it last year.
He let a bunch of kiwi cucks take over his old podcast before realizing what a mess it had become and scuttling it. Bet he feels stupid.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:41 pm

Whybother wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:54 pm
It's hilarious that he linked to the Google doc, remembers everything in great detail, but tried to pretend he couldn't remember Mike Ellis' name purely so he wouldn't get shit on for praising an alleged sex offender.
He even says Mike Ellis' name at one point in the video. Surely at that point - had you genuinely forgotten a name - you'd go "oh that's right, Bob was really called Mike". But nope, like you said, he knew exactly who he was talking about and was just bullshitting.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:09 pm

So where is this supposed fan doc now?

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:43 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:09 pm
So where is this supposed fan doc now?
Isn't it linked to in the first post of this thread?

Beelzquill

Post by Beelzquill » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:58 am

he's talking about the fan doc linked in the google doc, they deleted it because it was even more petty and hearsay than the main doc.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:08 am

I was wondering how any of these #complicit people ever intend on getting employed ever again.

Their old boss will never give them a recommendation, quite the contrary.

And any future prospective employer will see how they stabbed their last employer in the back in such a public fashion and will warn everyone.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:11 am

You're assuming any of these people desire employment at a real job.