The CA Google Doc

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The CA Google Doc

Post by mad bum » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:33 pm

Proboards Support wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:31 pm
So, what I'm gathering here is that Lupa is a petty vindictive she hag? And Nostalgia Chick likes sitting around sniffing her own farts?
Basically, Lupa is beyond petty because she can't make more than minimum wage and Lindsey is using feminism to go on vacations.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

steamyham

Post by steamyham » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:58 pm

I'm usually against drinking on a work night but fuck it. Me, this doc and a bottle of rum have a date.

TheProgressive

Post by TheProgressive » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:18 pm

I started skimming but stopped the moment I read about someone moaning about how they had to fight for slots on the site but Doge "hogged the slots with his lazy Disneycember videos".

Ever think that maybe the reason his videos are prioritised are that a) It's essentially HIS SITE and b) He's the only producer 90% of the people going there give a shit about?

Fuck these idiots.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:26 pm

The best thing about all of this is that it was published on World Autism Awareness Day.

It's the perfect example to show that, yes, these kind of degenerates really do exist.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:33 pm

TheProgressive wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:18 pm
... someone moaning about how they had to fight for slots on the site but Doge "hogged the slots with his lazy Disneycember videos".
That would be old bitter Lupa.

Proboards Support

Post by Proboards Support » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:49 pm

Whatever kid turned Lupa down for her fist kiss in High School had better watch their back.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:01 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:39 pm
God, Lindsay's full of shit. That "extended case with the NYPD" was regarding some crazed fan who found her phone number, not CA themselves. CA's not a babysitter and making an announcement about it could easily goad more people into doing it.
What a straight up cunt. She blatantly makes it look like the TGWTG were involved directly, she probably worded it in such a way where she could get away with but being sued for libel. She only left because she is such a political cunt about everything that she couldn't stand that TGWTG wouldn't let her do it on the site.

Her cuck Todd didn't put that crap on his videos but was an idiot on Twitter. That's seems to be what they wanted, but she couldn't handle that so it's time to make shit up.

She hyped up her reason for leaving with the others was some big fucking deal, but it was nothing. Baaaaaw muh gamergate. Fuck off.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:03 pm

The fan version of the Autism Papers is pure cringe.
I met Doge at a con, he answered my question but I don't think he was sincere.

I was on the forums, I got banned, I deserved it but that was mean

At least the other document was entertaining.

BobbyBoucher

Post by BobbyBoucher » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:49 pm

veris leta facies wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:44 pm
Murzgurl.jpg

What excatly is she complaining about here? That there were two second positions?
If anyone got screwed in that contest, it was Goggles. She apparently got the most votes because she was the hottest chick on the site. But someone complained to Doge and Lindsay was handed the position. They got stuck with Lush Lindsay, Meaty Marzgurl, and Old Lady Lupa.

Pope Corky III wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:19 pm
LOL at NCunt's first sentence.

She low-key says the whole thing is a pile of autism and everyone else making it needs to get a life but I could always use more sympathy boats so why not.
Her second point is equally stupid. She thinks Doge only listened to Spoony because he's a man. She asked Doge about craft services, and Doge, the inexperienced incompetent person is, didn't know what she was talking about. He probably expected everyone to go get lunch themselves. Spoony pointed out that most film shoots have a craft table at least. He used facts to convince Doge and not whiny feminism.

Third point: "never hired stunt people". Ha ha ha ha ha. What was she expecting?

Points 4 through 6: More elitism and feminism. She probably expressed herself in the most bitchy way possible. Spoony could probably have done it better.

If LordKat participated in this document, he could have written that Lindsay showed up at his dad's funeral unannounced and uninvited. They were not friends. Maybe she hoped it would have an open bar?

Le Redditeur wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:26 pm
It just occurred me: what if what triggered Jewwario into an heroing was that he was sexually harassing this girl, and she threatened to come forward with the charges and exposing him?
JewWario killed himself over money, primarily what another site owed him (can't remember their name right now). It didn't help that Channel Awesome wouldn't allow him to be on both theirs and RetroWare.

pibbs wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:03 pm
The fan version of the Autism Papers is pure cringe.
I met Doge at a con, he answered my question but I don't think he was sincere.

I was on the forums, I got banned, I deserved it but that was mean

At least the other document was entertaining.
Channel Austism wrote: I saw Doge Walker at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

sanicvr00m

Post by sanicvr00m » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:28 pm

steamyham wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:58 pm
I'm usually against drinking on a work night but fuck it. Me, this doc and a bottle of rum have a date.
waste of rum tbh. Those old 4chan posts from the guy who claimed to have hung out with Brad and Lupa on set while doing sound or something for one of the movies (probably fake) were infinitely more entertaining than this shit.

Even the sexual allegations shit was overblown and misrepresented early on in the document itself. "OK YES, I was 18, but I had the mind of a 16 year old!!!" Fuck off.

I'd say the most overtly nasty behavior exposed in that doc was Michaud telling that literal who to go fuck himself in this segment:
yup.png
yup.png (87.11 KiB) Viewed 1455 times
Funny how actually Michaud was right, and the same sentiment applies to the literal who calling Michaud out for it here.
SpoilerShow