The CA Google Doc

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The CA Google Doc

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:14 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:11 am
You're assuming any of these people desire employment at a real job.
They all desire to be like Sean Fausz. Obese to the point of complete immobility and collecting disability so they can play vidya all day every day.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:17 am

It won't be hard to get a 'real' job. The question is how long will it take them to actually do that?

There are plenty of jobs irl that don't give two shits what you've done online. As long as you don't have a bad background check (felonies and such), that's as far as they really look into it. And as far as references go, they won't have to mention CA. They'll just say they were self employed, had YouTube and Patreon money, etc.

What kind of high end jobs do you think these cumrags will be going for anyway? Min-wage retail and the like can be done by almost anybody who isn't an outright asshat.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:19 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:17 am
What kind of high end jobs do you think these cumrags will be going for anyway? Min-wage retail and the like can be done by almost anybody who isn't an outright asshat.
I guess Bennett is a good example. He's just another clock-punching Mexican on the assembly line now. Pretty much the epitome of the kind of person Movieblob wants to send to Auschwitz.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:27 am

I didn't think Bennet had real job. I thought 8bit "No Colon" Mickey was the one working on an assembly line with a bunch of spics.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:31 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:27 am
I didn't think Bennet had real job. I thought 8bit "No Colon" Mickey was the one working on an assembly line with a bunch of spics.
Yeah, he's a "bag catcher," whatever the fuck that is. He's constantly harassed by his chalupa head co-workers who say that he's got a mangina. :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:36 am

Some of them aren't going to have a choice though (working a normal job).
お前はもう死んでいる。

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:48 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:31 am
Guest wrote:
Yeah, he's a "bag catcher," whatever the fuck that is. He's constantly harassed by his chalupa head co-workers who say that he's got a mangina. :lol:
Wait, what? :lol:
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:06 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:48 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:31 am
Guest wrote:
Wait, what? :lol:
He tweeted about these things. He works at a bag factory and the spics make fun of him and wonder why he's not married. "You take it in the ass?" Then he had colon problems, had surgery now it's just him, Pinky Pie and his colostomy bag.

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:35 am

Beelzquill wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:58 am
he's talking about the fan doc linked in the google doc, they deleted it because it was even more petty and hearsay than the main doc.
I believe Oddguy, (@edfoddguy) who’s an admin on ED, has a copy of the fan doc. IIRC, he was thinking about reading it during a livestream on his YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi7gbn ... pp=desktop). If you want a copy, I’m sure he’d give it to you, especially since he was leaning towards not reading it. He gave a copy to Scrump Monkey.

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:50 am

I forgot to a link to the Twitter chain. ShortFatOtaku and Scrump Monkey didn’t end up reading it.
https://mobile.twitter.com/EDFoddguy/st ... 2270694400