drisko

Re: The CA Google Doc

Post by drisko » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:31 am

pibbs wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:23 am
>breaks down sobbing and begging, making everyone uncomfortable

>left immediately

Fucking LIAR! He left only after the 10th anniversary special was cancelled
Is it sad that I'm so unsurprised by their bullshit that "I cried and begged for a job without prompting, and the only reason Doge didn't give me one is because he's mean" doesn't even faze me anymore?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:28 am

>eRod
>extensive Filmmaking experience

Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:19 am

I love how all the faggot who bitch about Mike and the Walkers have forgiven Brownbag's ass even though she was the first to know and hide the fact that the Jew was sexual assaulting people.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:27 am

pibbs wrote:

>left immediately

I can't believe some loser made a one year anniversary video of Change the Diaper. It must have backfired so badly if they are still carrying that torch. :lol:

Also Erod. What a faggot crying for a job to Doge. I do think that Doge did sympathize and went to Machaud to help this beaner out. And it is ironic that he actually proves that Mike Machaud wasn't this abusive person that writers of that whining document said he was.

And yes he is a fucking liar saying he left immediately after Nasty Cockslut talked to him about what Change the Diaper is. I am pretty sure that he was the last producer to leave Channel Awesome during the shit storm. So the document has been put for at least a week so Lupa's screeching would have been known if he read it.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:40 pm

He was the very last to leave and he even cried on his twatter about the anniversary movie being cancelled being the reason. When people left he was getting his hopes up to be invited and get a large role. He was so desperate to be in a shitty Doge "movie" that anything bad he's saying about the Walkers is as reliable as words of a scorned lover.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:12 pm

pibbs wrote:

>left immediately

A year later and they’re still touting that worthless hashtag. And fuck that video, has anyone made a video for the cud chewing masses that shows the ctc fuckwits for the slimeballs they are? I’m sick of them getting pitied by the uninitiated who don’t know what they’re really like.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:13 pm

So I was right. He was the last to leave. That liar. Now he is trying to rewrite history. That loser. :lol:

Deckard

Post by Deckard » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:50 pm

Just another example of these retard INs not knowing the first thing about being an adult or how the world works.

So if I'm understanding correctly, he's mad at Doge because he didnt give him a job after he cried in front of him? Who cries in front of their "boss"? Doge probably just felt uncomfortable as fuck and told him whatever just to shut him up.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:16 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:13 pm
So I was right. He was the last to leave. That liar. Now he is trying to rewrite history. That loser. :lol:
He stood guard at CA as the last good person, to shield his poor colleagues from the wrath of the Walkers.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:42 pm

LOL Erod is a fucking nutjob and hackfraud. You aren't owed a job because you cried in front of your boss. Quite the opposite. He gave you the brush-off because you were being unprofessional, not controlling your emotions like an adult and blatantly BEGGING for money.

Try crying in front of your boss at a real job and see how it changes their opinion of you. See if your boss gives you more work or if they just look for an excuse to fire you. Fuck Erod. He feels like he deserves money just for crying for it? Fuck you.

And his videos are shit, to boot, so "extensive experience" my fucking ass.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome