Channel nobodies twitter movement

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Osterzone

Re: Channel nobodies twitter movement

Post by Osterzone » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:52 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:42 pm
So I take it he either didn't have a real job, or he lives in California where everything is too expensive. Or both.
Chicagoland area. He was irl friends with the Walkers.

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:52 pm

At least it stuck it to CA. Nobody can take that from him.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:54 pm

ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:52 pm
Edit: misread. He was just one of many. He didn't even have any dirt to share after quitting.

ChangeTheChunnel

Post by ChangeTheChunnel » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:57 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:54 pm
ChangeTheChunnel wrote:
Edit: misread. He was just one of many. He didn't even have any dirt to share after quitting.
I know, but it's still great. #Complicit is the gift that keeps on giving to us onlookers.
RedLine wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:05 am
Lupa is alone. She has no one. Fucking Spoony has a better social life than her and he's practically a chair.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:58 pm

Here's the description.
Several years ago my Mother lost her nursing job due to her declining health. My day-to-day job along with my video production for YouTube has never been terribly profitable. We were no longer able to make mortgage payments and as of now have been ordered to vacate the house we've lived in for the last 30+ years. It's an emotionally and physically draining time for us.
Clearly it's YouTube's fault.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:58 pm

This fat fuck has a daily job? Somehow I doubt it.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:35 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:40 pm
Man that's sad, after 30 years I bet the house is almost paid for. The bank will make a killing on that.
Yea if they had been paying on a single mortgage for over 30 years then the house should be paid off or very nearly paid off. At which point the market value of the house would be much higher than what they owe on it and they shouldn't be "losing" anything because they could just sell the property, pay off the balance of the debt, and pocket the rest.
I think the most likely explanation is that they are lifelong renters and either the rent has increased or the landlord died/wants to sell the house. It's rare for someone to rent the same place for 30 years, but it can happen. Other things it could be is that they took out a 2nd mortgage more recently and can't pay that off, that the property is being condemned due to something like animal hoarding, or that he's just making things up and wants some of those sweet, sweet ebegging dollars to buy Funko figures and pizza rolls.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:48 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Chicagoland area. He was irl friends with the Walkers.

And then dumped them when the heat was on instead of standing with them like Base Brad. Fuck him. He got what he deserved. Even deplorable Spoony refused to condemn them.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:47 am

Either they rented for 30 years or they're fucking stupid and decided to let the bank kick them out rather than sell the property themselves.

So basically they're fucking stupid, because only an idiot rents for 30 years and only an idiot chooses to have a bank foreclose on you rather than sell and move.

I have an uncle who made like six figures most of his fucking life, but he spends all his money on stupid shit and has rented his house for probably at least 30 years by now. He and his family live in absolute squalor despite making more money than a lot of Americans who live much better. What it comes down to is they'd rather spend money on stupid shit, vacations and expensive music lessons than have a toilet that fucking works.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:51 am

That's how I got my house so cheap, someone's grandparents were dying in hospice and they wanted to hurry and sell it before the government took it.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]