Channel nobodies twitter movement

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Channel nobodies twitter movement

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:34 pm

Rayn said she was polyamourous and wanted to have a harem of tons of different baby daddies.
It sounds like the plot of Golgo 13: Queen Bee.
お前はもう死んでいる。

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:02 am

The cancer continues to spread

#ChangeTheChannel

Post by #ChangeTheChannel » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:10 am

^That was epic!

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:04 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:09 pm
Rapeculture wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:15 am
I know a girl at work who calls it "polyamorous."
Not the same thing.

Polyamorous is, by their definition and I wish I were joking, "My sexual orientation is sleeping around."

Pansexual is "Damn, that's a sexy toaster."
Pan is basically bi-sexual, but because of the trans snowflakes with their fifty different genders, bi is no longer considered PC so you have to say Pan because that means you'd fuck someone who doesn't fit the norm.

autistic shitlib

Post by autistic shitlib » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:32 am

#complicit wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:10 am
^That was epic!
You're doing satire, right? You have to be.

omgwut

Post by omgwut » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:42 am

Cuckson wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:21 pm
Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:19 pm
Wasn't Brad and Jake's whore Rayn one of those? What a shining specimen of humanity.
they have/had an "open relationship"
They're still together and it's still open, according to Facebook.

Which means they've lasted way longer than any of Brad's relationships, even if you mash some of those together.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:48 am

pibbs wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:02 am
The cancer continues to spread
Besides looking a bit like ProJared, this guy gives the impression that he just raped someone.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:13 pm

Had a chat with Assiman about this on Steam chat, it cut out the early bits but here is what I got:
SpoilerShow
Assiman: people complained "why don't you make a memorial video for jewwario!?" So they made one despite knowing who he was
Assiman: now people are giving them shit for making that video
Assiman: I don't know how I feel about that situation
Assiman: If they didn't make that video, people would've started quite a rumor mill.
Assiman: and they didn't want to reveal that he was sexual criminal because they wanted to protect the victims or something
Assiman: doomed if you do and doomed if you don't
Assiman: the thing that pisses me off a bit is that I actually really liked some of Jewwario's content
Assiman: and when people on DHI made some pedophile jokes about him years ago, I was like "Come on guys grow up"
Assiman: fug
Assiman: anyway, is there anything e-drama wise that you DHI deviants know but I don't but I should know?
poonoo: Not a whole lot since your posts here have pretty much been our opinion, the only thing is that Guru Larry has said that Brad is getting doxing and death threats for not leaving
Assiman: wtf
Assiman: Isn't it funny? The crazy Nostalgia Critic fans have now turned into crazy Nostalgia Critic haters who are much more harmful than us trolls :D
Assiman: that folk was never right
Assiman: is it true that Doge and Brad left now tho?
Assiman: legend goes that Doge's facebook says WORKED at channel awesome, when it said WORKS just couple days ago
poonoo: Nothing confirmed, but yeah what you saw is what we know. According to Larry, Brad isn't going anywhere
Assiman: Good :D
Assiman: Also, wanna see a comment I made on youtube about jewwario on some video?
poonoo: sure
Assiman: no? too bad motherfucker here comes my text load *cumming noise* UUUGHGHGHGHGHGHGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Assiman: I watched his stuff now and then. I would usually visit his website once a month or so and watch like most of the videos he had uploaded recently. Also interviews, podcasts etc. He seemed like a guy who just wanted good for everybody despite being depressed himself. He never appeared angry or salty and was always polite and positive towards others. That's probably the reason why so many people admired him and couldn't think badly of him; it's like he was the symbol of bringing positivity to the world despite feeling like shit yourself. Justin most likely wasn't trying to build a saint out of himself, but that's how people saw him and now they feel betrayed by him when it turns out that he was a very flawed man (to say the least). I don't think he was all lies and 100% monster who liked to manipulate people like some of his old friends are now suspecting. His depression and other personal issues don't excuse his crimes, obviously, but they probably do explain them a little. Honestly, he probably didn't think very highly of himself and felt a lot of guilt which would partially explain his sad end. A born predator? I don't think so. A sad fucker who should've gotten serious help before hurting others (and himself)? Yeah. But then again, what the fuck do I know. Never met the guy.
Assiman: also thanks for not knowing what paragraphs are steam
Assiman: hehe
Assiman: you mute fuck
Assiman: what did you think of Lindsey's shit on that google document?
Assiman: "CA was not my personal army when it came to defending me from people who disagree with my political views"
poonoo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO-8e68T0ko&t=967s
poonoo: In that video he explains that Lindsay was being a cunt during Gamergate
Assiman: Also, she was fine with the TBF script enough to come down and film it, then complained on set, even about absurd scenes like the Lupa and Lindsey fight that isn't even rapey
poonoo: Her and her friends
Assiman: Kyle "Scared Of The Moon Nazis" Kallgren
poonoo: And Lindsay's litle dig at the beginning about CA not ruining her life was her mocking Lupa. I'm convinced they hate each other since they were in different cliques
poonoo: Like when Lupa made that sexiest dogs video, that was a direct shot at Lindsay
Assiman: They dislike each other. One of the reasons I used to respect Lupa was because of her jabs at Lindsay
Assiman: yeah exactly
Assiman: that video was (and still is) brilliant
Assiman: also Lupa asked IronLiz to be in her video, because when Lindsay made her "all girls from CA film me a cute cameo" video she didn't ask IronLiz
Assiman: Kek, I guess Lindsay is transphobic. Go mass tweet that shit at her and see what happens now
Assiman: #LindsayLiar :D
Assiman: all her friends would turn against her
poonoo: Lindsay also tweeted at Liz saying "Is there a woman I can talk to" or something along those lines, not that blatant but close
Assiman: dude
Assiman: post this discussion on the current DHI
Assiman: DHI GOOMBAS! COLLECT ALL LINDSAY TRANSPHOBIC (OR OUT OF CONTEXT LOLOL) MOMENTS AND MAKE A HASHTAG MOVEMENT
poonoo: I was going to post the Holly shit about Blistered humbs but some of the chat is dissapearing for me
Assiman: Hmm...
Assiman: Fuck, there's a limit on steam, it's gone for me too
Assiman: save this shit poonoo! SAVE ITTTTTTT
Assiman: OPERATION LINDSAY EXPOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Assiman: "Lindsay, the self proclaimed justice warrior who defends women's rights and homosexual equality is a TRANS HAAATER?! More at nine o'clock!"
Assiman: Btw. about that Blistered Thumbs stuff
Assiman: Former members of Blistered Thumbs think that Holly was biased and favoured others over others for shit reasons like political standing. People were brown nosing her in order to smoke people out of the site they dislike, and she let that happen. When Lordkat made his comments about the failure of BT and the unprofessional nature of Mike Michaud, Holly denied all of it, saying that Lordkat is basicly lying (this was before she was fired I think). Now she's complaining about the same Mike MIchaud stuff herself and how he just plays xbox all the time.
Assiman: Also, Angry Joe, as much of a fucking goomba he is, actually wanted to make a good gaming website
poonoo: Pretty sure he paid out of his own pocket for a new web designer before the launch since the other one fucked off
poonoo: Not Michaud and the company, Joe himself
Assiman: And he knew that Mike was an unprofessional piece of shit and that Holly was being unfair. If I understood correctly he would also stand by some of the contributors being kicked around, but he was busy with his own shit and basicly didn't give a fuck towards the end. The site was fucked, people who weren't liked by Michaud or Holly got fucked and that was about that
poonoo: Going to bed now, I'll what I got from this chat on DHI.
Assiman: A lot of those people have commented on blogs or forums about Holly being a rather sketchy person herself, so I honestly wouldn't trust her words 100%
Assiman: Remember operation Lindsay exposed and find thataussieguy for a retrospective SERIOUSLY WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?!?!?!?!?!
Assiman: Good night!
Interesting shit about Holly and Blistered Thumbs. She favoured certain contributors over others and fostered a shitty political environment.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 2:38 pm

Assiman: people complained "why don't you make a memorial video for jewwario!?" So they made one despite knowing who he was
Assiman: now people are giving them shit for making that video
Assiman: I don't know how I feel about that situation
Assiman: If they didn't make that video, people would've started quite a rumor mill.
Assiman: and they didn't want to reveal that he was sexual criminal because they wanted to protect the victims or something
Assiman: doomed if you do and doomed if you don't
lmao

"Oh no I was peer pressured into making a tearful goodbye video for someone I knew was doing some shady stuff and I gave in rather than sticking to my guns and telling people to mind their own business."

Better yet

"Oh no I was peer pressured into making a tearful goodbye video for someone I knew was doing some shady stuff but never felt the need to say anything about it and didn't regret making that video for a second until my attempt to garner attention and increase my Internet Nobody status backfired on me."

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:29 pm

Going with that angle that NCunt is transphobic didn't work the first time around and it won't work now. Once you go full SocJus, you're basically born again and absolved of all sins. Replace the rosary with sucking dick and being a cuck. Covering a transphobe is the easiest shit ever for the movement that did more to cover rapists and pedos than even the hippies.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!