Wings of Redemption: Unholy Combo of Boogie2988 and DSP

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Boogie's Panniculus

Re: Wings of Redemption: Unholy Combo of Boogie2988 and DSP

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:33 pm

Richard Simmons doesn't deserve your sperge, unless you just want to hate on "gays".

He is a former fatty (he was almost 200lbs at 15 years, topped out at around 300 before he started working out) that had an extremely energetic and flamboyant personality. He acted in a few things but was best known for his gym and workout videos that were made for the morbidly obese and elderly.

He always appeared to genuinely care for his fans and took time to interact with them when he could.

He never talked about his sexuality, but if he isnt gay it would be a miracle. He has been reclusive in the past few years. Rumors included he has been sick or underwent gender reassignment surgery. Personally... I kinda suspect he has gained weight again.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:37 pm

Fair enough - from the first look he does look like what every tranny aspires to be, a freaking weirdo. But if he isn't just some nutcase, then that's fine, but come on, he's asking for WTF looks at the very least.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:46 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:37 pm
Fair enough - from the first look he does look like what every tranny aspires to be, a freaking weirdo. But if he isn't just some nutcase, then that's fine, but come on, he's asking for WTF looks at the very least.
Yeah he totally looks like a freak and always has, but he pretty much lived an ok life trying to help people lose weight. That said, he's kinda old media, a lot of his stuff is on VHS for instance, and I don't think he ever transitioned onto the Internet in any meaningful way.

Be my guest if you wanna sperge out on him but it feels like the time for that came and went a long time ago.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:54 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:34 am
What are these fatasses eating that gets them that big? Are they just eating lard all day?
Since he's most like Murrican, that lard is probably a heavily-processed lard substitute made out of corn and chemical waste.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:04 pm

Vaporwear wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:46 pm
Be my guest if you wanna sperge out on him but it feels like the time for that came and went a long time ago.
I don't have anything to sperge about besides his photos, I've never heard about the guy. In the end, you may look like a freak, but it's your actions that speak about you the most. I don't hate cunts like Boogie because of how they look.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:51 pm

Boogie's Panniculus wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:33 pm
He has been reclusive in the past few years. Rumors included he has been sick or underwent gender reassignment surgery. Personally... I kinda suspect he has gained weight again.
I saw some article about him sperging about some pedo conspiracy but I ofc never clicked it.
I dunno how much he could have ballooned up but he's old, it's only natural he'd gain weight I would think.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:06 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:37 pm

He's just an extremely flamboyant fitness instructor who is probably gay.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:58 pm

I swear this shit is like watching DSP. Gets mad salty over a player talking when he's playing, tries to guilt his friends into teamkilling, then gets pissed off and ragequits when the team isn't teamkilling at his orders. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:50 pm

I know the guy from Mai NeenJa's Salt compilations. Somebody's getting fuuuuuuuuuucked!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:10 pm

"Insulting my gaming skill is a permaban. Don't care if you're a sub, moderator, whatever."

He does this gimmick where he switches between salty-abusive DSP personality and Boogie2988 "crying for the camera for bits" personality.

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome