Wings of Redemption: Unholy Combo of Boogie2988 and DSP

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Wings of Redemption: Unholy Combo of Boogie2988 and DSP

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 27, 2018 3:07 pm

So is the gun control. Fun free zones are the prime area for shootings.
I'll never understand how one can live in the USA and wouldn't carry at all times.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sun May 27, 2018 5:09 pm

Considering school shootings the norm for an average school student is actually starting to piss me off. It's not the norm. It's not even statistically likely that a school is going to get shot up yet we have all of these crybabies sensationalizing it and pretending that it's a bigger epidemic than it is.

Stop making every public area that has high traffic a gun free zone and we won't have as big of a problem. Stop telling cops they're terrible people for doing their jobs unless there's hard evidence to show they were in the wrong. Stop romanticizing the faggots that shoot schools up so people don't see it as their ticket to fame.

Start putting school shooters to death immediately upon capturing them. Execute them right then and there. Ban mention of their name. Talk only of their motivation. Show the world what kind of pussies shoot up schools and other public places.
Bawwww a girl rejected me so I shot up a school
Bawwww I hate my life and want to be a ghost girl in a ghost girl band or something
Bawwww I was made fun of a few times and couldn't toughen up like 99% of the rest of the world

They're scum. Treat them like it. But stop pretending that gun control and moralfaggotry is going to solve the problem. It's only gotten worse ever since they started pushing this crap but they won't see the correlation.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 27, 2018 7:18 pm

Plus maybe stop focusing the entire school system on shitting on boys more and more. Maybe less would snap if you weren't busy calling them twats 24/7 and training them to be soft as shit, limp-wristed omegas, only to then switch to calling them incels and shit on them even more. Just a thought.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 27, 2018 8:14 pm

We have to fight the hate with an incel acceptance campaign.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun May 27, 2018 8:17 pm

The next school shooter should focus on the teachers. Kill all the catladies to save America.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun May 27, 2018 11:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 8:17 pm
The next school shooter should focus on the teachers. Kill all the catladies to save America.
Better, we should teach the tards to act as shields for the normal kids during drills. :lol:

These shooters NEVER focus on the real pieces of shit; the administrators and the weak elements like tards, fatties, and trannies.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 27, 2018 11:40 pm

That's why the man holding the high score is the only one that actually managed to do what he set out to do. Look at total failures like Randy Stair. Holds a grudge against the world but mostly his school, let's a coin flip decide to shoot up the small grocery store he's working part time in.
His only success was recording a vlog of his antics. I've had the toppest of all keks at his range videos where he can't hit a gallon of water with a shotgun from five meters away. G fucking G.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun May 27, 2018 11:44 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 11:40 pm
That's why the man holding the high score is the only one that actually managed to do what he set out to do. Look at total failures like Randy Stair. Holds a grudge against the world but mostly his school, let's a coin flip decide to shoot up the small grocery store he's working part time in.
His only success was recording a vlog of his antics. I've had the toppest of all keks at his range videos where he can't hit a gallon of water with a shotgun from five meters away. G fucking G.
Those took my breath away in laughter. The kind where I threw my head back uncontrollably :D

I remember watching COPS or some shit years ago where 3 guys took on half a precinct because they were decked out in body armor they made to cover their whole bodies.

They robbed a bank loud, kept the cops on the defensive up until SWAT showed up and started being able to fight back, and even then, they killed and wounded a bunch of people. All for a couple mil. This was like the 90''s so, that's a lot of money.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Mon May 28, 2018 12:45 am

Yeah, why do spree shooters never wear body armor? Too hard to get? Not stonk enough for police tanks? I would have thought it would be worth a shot.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon May 28, 2018 1:02 am

Body armor isn't hard to get, my brother wears it when he does certain bail bond shit
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]