Wings of Redemption: Unholy Combo of Boogie2988 and DSP

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Wings of Redemption: Unholy Combo of Boogie2988 and DSP

Post by mad bum » Mon May 14, 2018 10:43 pm

Also an RV is sometimes more expensive than homes, they are a luxury.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue May 15, 2018 1:03 am

RVs are often as much money as homes. People don't buy RVs as a cheap alternative to homes. At least, it's not very much of a cheap alternative. Sometimes old people live out of them so they can travel easily in their golden years.

As for "trailer" style trailers, where you hitch it to a pickup and it's really tiny, I don't see many of those these days.

This is the camping style trailer. I think these ones are cheap, but I don't see them much. I can tell you they're not much fun to live out of with a family. :lol: You have about as much space as it looks like.

TL;DR Wings is living in a manufactured home, IIRC on property he bought with internets money. He's actually being somewhat responsible with his money in that sense. More than DSP anyway.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue May 15, 2018 3:16 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 1:03 am
TL;DR Wings is living in a manufactured home, IIRC on property he bought with internets money. He's actually being somewhat responsible with his money in that sense. More than DSP anyway.
He would be, if that home wasn't written on his mother :lol: She promised she will "give" him the house when he'll finish paying for it, but (and I don't understand the exact reasoning how that even works) of course when he supposedly paid it off, she took another loan or whatever, it wasn't explained clearly on the PKA podcast, but they said it in a way that basically he is screwed, the house is on his mother and he has no way of getting it, and on top of that, he still needs to pay off some extra money for some reason. She's basically scamming him.

In this regard, he is far worse that DSP, because at least Phil wasn't autistic enough to just give away anything he owns to his girlfriend at the time (since Phil's family is either dead, or they don't want to have anything to do with him). And unlike KFC Wings, Phil is scamming others, not the other way around, let alone being scammed by his monther. Wings has never done anything to be considered reasonable or responsible from the little that I know about him :lol:

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue May 15, 2018 3:41 am

Lol fucking kek, that's hilarious. I didn't know that.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 15, 2018 7:32 pm

Those things are practically trailers or mobile in name only. Isn't it mostly for tax reasons they pretend that it's anything else than just a cheap house?
In Germany you're not allowed to live in a trailer as your sole place of residence. But even here you can see some trailers that I doubt could ever be moved. We don't have trailer parks either. We've got designated camping sites instead and instead of trailer trash you'll find the most square old people living there. True garden gnome fascism.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed May 16, 2018 6:26 am

RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Wed May 16, 2018 4:50 pm

Ragequitting a walking sim.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat May 26, 2018 12:03 am

He's calling off the surgery. Claims it will upset "trolls" and he's not backing out of the surgery entirely. Complains about getting the surgery in mexico. He could get it in America if he'd just lose some fucking weight.

Remember, this guy already raised the money for a surgery. His fans paid him specifically because he was crying that he needed this surgery to change his life.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 26, 2018 12:35 am

He's had three very supportive people helping him, two of which absolutely loaded and likely willing to even pay him that surgery in full, if only he'd ever pull through with it. Neither of them blew the money and both were rejected for the most part.
We're not looking at a man that wants help. This is a faggot that just desperately wants more money to continue living like he does now.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat May 26, 2018 1:40 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 12:03 am
He's calling off the surgery. Claims it will upset "trolls" and he's not backing out of the surgery entirely. Complains about getting the surgery in mexico. He could get it in America if he'd just lose some fucking weight.
Damn, this loser is making Booger look good in comparison. Admittedly, Booger does owe his weight loss to his retarded ex-wife, so scratch that, they're both absolutely pathetic on equal terms.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.