Wings of Redemption: Unholy Combo of Boogie2988 and DSP

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Wings of Redemption: Unholy Combo of Boogie2988 and DSP

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:41 am

There are people out there who probably deserve a fuckhuge lolcow documentary just becuase theres so much material that legitimately needs to be covered, I don't see how Wangs of Retention qualifies. Like that PKA podcast talked about him for an hour and some other lolcow video that was posted in this thread and advertised as being "better than Jim's video" was 45 minutes IIRC, and I thought I heard enough. He's a fat fag who lies a lot, he breaks controllers, he's DSP, there you go.
I'm probably guilty for fostering the tl;dw age of YouTube because I've watched some of these things. Even with adblock and mpv and NewPipe keeping he as safe from YT botnet as I can be (without taking the step of just not watching YouTube because that would be smart) but I'm caught in some algorithm somewhere because I spent seven hours watching the Italian pedophile who shoves eggs up his ass.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:04 pm

Wings bought ANOTHER Mustang. Didn't learn his lesson from the v6. Now he bought some kind of new Shitstang with a v4? i4? I dunno. Looks and sounds awful.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:07 pm

9000 IQ Richard. This is why you never buy salvage titles unless you're getting it stupid cheap.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:40 pm

How much proof do you need that all of these e-beggars have much more money than they claim when they ask for yet another reeeemergencies? H3H3 jew recently bought a fucking mansion for 9 million dollars - two years ago begged for money because he pretended he can't affort a lolsuit. Pigroach has two houses and BMW. Finger Sniffer over here has now at least 3 cars?!

I've recently become really invested in Richard McGravystein's legacy - while nowdays he's just as boring as Pigroach, listening to Liquid Richard mixing all the ridiculous things he has said more than makes up for it. Besides, he really is an ideal target - a complete pussy that wants to be a bully to make up for his insecurities and constant failures.

I really have no fucking idea why would this degenerate buy yet another fucking car. He had one before the first Mustang. I'm assuming he still has the first Mustang, so now he has two Mustangs and another fucking car/truck.

// Ok, so after listening to the video, he traded in the old Mustang for who knows how little money. And will probably do the same with this one eventually... A great way to waste money, again.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:52 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 11:40 pm
H3H3 jew recently bought a fucking mansion for 9 million dollars - two years ago begged for money because he pretended he can't affort a lolsuit.
Holy shit I didn't know this, that jew is fulfilling his destiny I see by stealing the lolsuit money.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:32 am

Just gonna add that he spent $20,000 on that new Shitstang. Traded in his V6 for $6000 in credit and he's on the hook for $14,000. Someone with more autism than me can figure out if the dealership ripped him off on his trade-in. $6k seems low to me but his old V6 might have been a piece of shit.
RAPEMAN wrote:

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:34 am

6k for that piece of shit is an impressive amount because he only paid 6k. Someone had the theory that they gave him that much because his interest is nearly 9% which is huge.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:54 am

mad bum wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:34 am
6k for that piece of shit is an impressive amount because he only paid 6k. Someone had the theory that they gave him that much because his interest is nearly 9% which is huge.
My eyes bugged out at that interest rate too.

"Well, the thing is, 9% for me is good because I have bad credit." -Chicken Wings of Lardation

I just can't imagine why Wings has bad credit.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:22 pm

According to his fanclub on reddit, he is lying, as usual. Apparently the Mustang number one was in such bad shape that he could barely get it to the dealership, and sold it for parts, so realistically he got much less money from that - probably less than 3000 bucks. I don't have any proof of that, just guessing of some autists that follow him closely, but Richard is on a similar level of casually lying about anything like Booger, so I can believe that he's lying about this as well. He has lied about so many things before, why not about this? After all, a conman who relies on a goodwill of his audience will always make sure to make it look like he's struggling and certainly not doing too well.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:27 pm

INs are always underdogs, all the time.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette