Wings of Redemption: Unholy Combo of Boogie2988 and DSP

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Wings of Redemption: Unholy Combo of Boogie2988 and DSP

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:57 am

So if you think DSP rage quits a lot... Check this guy out.

He's 400-500 pounds and he's been rage-breaking controllers for some 5+ years. Just like DSP, he has a legacy of sucking shit and being greedy.

Like Boogie, he thinks the only cure for his weight is a (FREE) weight loss surgery.

"I'm not making enough money to sustain life."

He has to lose 58 pounds to qualify for surgery. GG brah. But if he doesn't qualify, he'll just go get a mexican doc to perform the surgery anyway (he claims.)

Despite how much he cries poor, he apparently still makes a shitload of money compared to normal people. Just like DSP.

Can't find any amazing examples for his begging, aside from him casually mentioning money constantly and saying he only plays cod to get views. Apparently once he hits his $$$ goals for twitch streaming, he just shuts CoD off and does something else. :lol:

Apparently he wants to get a job as an EMS. I'm assuming this is some kind of nurse or first responder medical personnel? I'm not sure how he wants to do this unless it's a desk job?

RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Vaporwear

Re: Wings of Redemption: Unholy Combo of Boogie2988 and DSP

Post by Vaporwear » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:34 am

EMS's are typically paramedics. A 400 - 500 lb guy is not going to help anyone in a life or death medical situation, he's more likely to end up having a heart attack than getting a dying person to a hospital in a quick manner.

Yeah I don't understand these guys that eat so much that they balloon to over 300lbs. The solution is simple, EAT LESS FOOD, MOVE MORE. I admit to eating too much junk food and not exercising enough, but I've never weighed more than 180 in my entire life and I've managed to go all the way down to 150 by simply jogging on a regular basis and cutting back on eating pizza. What are these fatasses eating that gets them that big? Are they just eating lard all day?
Last edited by Vaporwear on Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:22 am

I've heard about this loser being swatted (first video), and people did mention in comments how much of a cunt he apparently is, but that even he doesn't deserve being swatted.

I'm not sure I want to subject myself to any of his pity videos, I am already struggling to hate one disgusting, manipulative fatass, I don't think I need another one. Maybe if he generates some lulz in the future, right now I have Booger and Phil, I don't need substitutes :lol:
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:57 am
Apparently he wants to get a job as an EMS. I'm assuming this is some kind of nurse or first responder medical personnel? I'm not sure how he wants to do this unless it's a desk job?
What a weird aspiration :lol: Admittedly, this is where he branches out, can you imagine Booger or Phil ever wanting to have a real job after becoming full time nobodies? Fuck that, all they want to is to leech off the system.

But EMS, surely he used wrong acronym, or perhaps it means Everything McDonalds Serves.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:17 am

Nothing worse than watching a fucking fat man weep

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:29 am

Run a lap everytime you get killed in COD perhaps u fat fuck
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

DarkMenstrual

Post by DarkMenstrual » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:52 pm

I read about a guy who was so obese he couldn't get out of bed. How'd he lose weight? He'd exercise by clapping. You're never too fat to lose weight, it's just laziness/lack of motivation.

Post by Guest » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:26 pm

DarkMenstrual wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:52 pm
You're never too fat to lose weight, it's just laziness/lack of motivation.=
In this blimp's case it's also a shitload of self-pity.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:50 pm

DarkMenstrual wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:52 pm
I read about a guy who was so obese he couldn't get out of bed. How'd he lose weight? He'd exercise by clapping. You're never too fat to lose weight, it's just laziness/lack of motivation.
Yeah a long time ago I read a story about how Richard Simmons helped a bedridden obese guy lose weight and they started out by just clapping in bed.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:07 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:50 pm
Richard Simmons
The fuck is this? Do I wanna know more about the guy? Looks like Chris Chan's long lost uncle.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:29 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:07 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:50 pm
Richard Simmons
The fuck is this? Do I wanna know more about the guy? Looks like Chris Chan's long lost uncle.

If you're looking for drama you're not gonna find it with Simmons. He's just some kooky fitness guy, he's been around for decades doing his exercise classes, actually he might be retired, he must be in his 60s at this point. Yeah he's always looked like shit and he never actually looked fit. Chubby skinny yeah, but not fit in the way you'd expect him to be, but aside from that he's kinda just some kooky dude.