Wings of Redemption: Unholy Combo of Boogie2988 and DSP

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Wings of Redemption: Unholy Combo of Boogie2988 and DSP

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:59 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:48 pm
He's my personal DSP, hate that fuck who only got popular because the algorithm chose his videos.
He's the Irate Gamer to Pigroach's AVGN?

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:16 am

I watched the Rabbit Hole video cause fuck you that's why, and of course this loser's still fat as fuck, for the same reasons that Boogie is regaining all his weight again. Slicing out 90% of your stomach isn't a permanent solution, cause guess what motherfuckers? The stomach expands. It's supposed to get bigger the more you eat, cutting out a huge chunk of the stomach won't matter if you're forcing as much food as possible down your throat, because the stomach is just gonna get bigger to compensate, and it's gonna stay that way. And these surgeries don't actually stop these fat boys from drinking plenty of soda, which they're clearly doing and is a huge reason for why they're so fat in the first place.

What they're supposed to be doing is eating vegetables, leans meats, lay off sugary drinks, and actually fucking exercise. Instead they think a gastric bypass is a get out of jail free card, that eating less will magically make them 200 lbs lighter when they're still eating nasty fatty shit and guzzling Mountain Dew while not moving around except to waddle over to the fridge. Congrats, you fuckers, you undermined the surgical procedure that cost you thousands of dollars all because you couldn't stop eating like a pig.

It's a shame this idiot and Boogie are still alive, they deserve to die and their bodies hauled out of by bulldozers and their bodies dumped in a landfill.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:41 am

I never heard about this guy before but I could barely make it the 2 hours of whining about being fat and muh call of doodie.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:37 am

I don't watch Poz my Faggot Hole videos. It's all old news I've heard before and Knudsen (must be a Dane or Swede and I can't stand either) is too much of a pussy to bring the real spicy shit.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:40 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:37 am
I don't watch Poz my Faggot Hole videos. It's all old news I've heard before and Knudsen (must be a Dane or Swede and I can't stand either) is too much of a pussy to bring the real spicy shit.
Same. Down the Normie Hole is another fine name for him that was already mentioned, since his videos are only "news" if you are an extreme turbo normie who never looks at internet nobody shit at all.

Liking Down the Normie Hole is similar to liking Pokemon Moon or Persona 4/5. You're revealing to the world that you have no prior experience, bad taste and are as entry-level as entry-level gets. It's funny too, because I used to think that was true of Metokur viewers (those who find out all their info from his videos,) but at least metokur's audience probably knows what a chan is and know how to google shit to find his archives when they get baleeted.

Knudsen is basically the Metal Jesus of internet nobody shit. He peddles boring info everyone already knows and dresses it up like an expose.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:43 pm

Metogoon's viewers are to the normalniggers what 4chongers are to plebbitors. Instead of Fortnite dances they post wojack memes and think they aren't absolute normalfags because of it. They are mistaken.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:06 pm

The video was "fine". I think it was better than Metocuck's, because Cuntsen have included some of the older and more ridiculous stuff that I believe weren't part of the jewtube "documentary" that Metocuck made - and I'll take a whimpy Cuntsen over Metocuck's fake laugh any time. It suffers from trying to be too neutral against a disgusting subject, who's an angry, bitter neckbeard that wants nothing more in life than to be able to bully and dominate people because he can't cope with his insecurities.

But the main problem, as usual is, that it's not being covered by people who know him, or not enough. The best "piece" against Richard is still that PKA podcast with Metocuck, they knew exactly what to say, how to present it and it was all hillarious.

It's food for normies. Similar to that popular Booger expose video, which doesn't really cover the main issues with that monster.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:28 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:43 pm
Metogoon's viewers are to the normalniggers what 4chongers are to plebbitors. Instead of Fortnite dances they post wojack memes and think they aren't absolute normalfags because of it. They are mistaken.
They think they aren't normalfags just because they're not employed and spend every waking hour lurking /tv/ and foxdick farms threads. Sad stuff.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:31 pm

But can he play a herdie gerdie

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:40 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:06 pm
The best "piece" against Richard is still that PKA podcast with Metocuck, they knew exactly what to say, how to present it and it was all hillarious.
And that is why no IN really needs to make a recap video about Wings. The PKA podcast episode is all you'll ever need. Kyle has more charisma than most of the INs as well and they have actual first hand experience with Wings and have been around for all the noteworthy moments.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!