Chris "Zod's Snapped Neck" Cuckmann

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Cuckara

Re: Chris "Zod's Snapped Neck" Cuckmann

Post by Cuckara » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:23 pm

I agree that Star Wars should've died in 1983 but I think the general public will continue to eat it up for at least another two years. Maybe things will change after the sequel trilogy is done but right now only the bitter corners of the internet are sick and tired of Star Wars.
Seele wrote:Forgot to mention his video where he calls anyone who absolutely loved Rogue Autism essentially "uncultured fanboys" who were "Phantom Menacing" over the film, and yet, fails to realize his own criticisms of Rogue Autism can be directly applicable to The Farce Awakens (which he loved like the typical dick licker he is) in many ways. The comment section turned into an autistic shit storm between Stuckmann fanboys defending his hypocrisy & Star Wars cocksuckers defending both movies.

Wow, he's blatantly ripping off RLM's Rogue One videos. Has this cuck ever had an original thought?

Seele

Post by Seele » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:02 pm

Cuckara wrote:I agree that Star Wars should've died in 1983 but I think the general public will continue to eat it up for at least another two years. Maybe things will change after the sequel trilogy is done but right now only the bitter corners of the internet are sick and tired of Star Wars.
We'll see. Disney's planning to milk the Star Wars license for the next 30 years by releasing a new film yearly. They want to turn Star Wars into the next MCU.

The quality and hype will inevitably decline, though, and probably more faster than the MCU's decline since the "Star Wars Anthology" series will consist of individual stories either disconnected or loosely tied to any of the trilogy movies that the average movie goer will get sick of faster than seeing an MCU movie every year. Who exactly wants to hear of the origins of Yoda or the tales of what Anakin and Obi Wan did between Episodes I & II as compared to seeing Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 69 or some other Capeshit? We already had similar crap in the old EU, and Disney will merely be repeating the same crap again, but cinematically.

Hell, we'll more than likely get another new trilogy quickly right after the sequel trilogy concludes, and it'll probably have worse writing and effects, so it'll be the Prequels all over again. Yet, the Star Wars fanbase consists of some of the most sycophantic manchildren of any film fandom ever, so this cancer could potentially go on and on by the end of the century as long as it brings Disney more Bar-mitzvah gold.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:13 pm

Seele wrote:
Who exactly wants to hear of the origins of Yoda or the tales of what Anakin and Obi Wan did between Episodes I & II as compared to seeing Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 69 or some other Capeshit?
*raises hand*
I think people will get tired of the MCU much faster than Star Wars, as it's still set in a universe vaguely resembling our own, with Earth and everything. Star Wars is set in a much more alien world and as a cinematic experience, it's much more iconic.

Maybe it will ultimately get tiresome, but with only one story per year, there will be people craving different things for decades to come. Stuff like "how the Jedi came to be", "what happened between VI and VII", "how did Palpatine become so powerful", "how was Anakin really conceived" etc.
And with each new movie, there will be more questions. It's not like the MCU, where there are events and then just superheroes running around doing shit, Star Wars has a proper mythology, emphasis on myth.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:37 pm

Dunno if Disney is so keen on getting back anywhere close to the prequel trilogy.

Then again, the adventures of teenage Yoda would probably be closer to the KOTOR timeline. Or maybe not, who nows. The Star Wars universe is so stagnant it's hard to tell how much time has passed.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:43 pm

I think Lucas forbid anyone from revealing Yoda's backstory. He's literally the only character whose species is unknown.
Kugelfisch wrote:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:07 pm

This is like a Sonic '06 situation. People will just give his species a name, anways: Yoda's Species. Or the Yodas.

I really don't get why this has to be so secret or mysterious. Lukas probably ran out of names or something.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:27 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:This is like a Sonic '06 situation. People will just give his species a name, anways: Yoda's Species. Or the Yodas.

I really don't get why this has to be so secret or mysterious. Lukas probably ran out of names or something.
He named a guy "Porkins". In the first movie.
Kugelfisch wrote:

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:57 pm

If they make yearly star wars movies now for the next 30 years, interest will decline. Only the diehard nostalgia fans will go see every one, or parents wanting some shit to take their kids to see. Marvel, though, will kill their own universe way before Disney does Star Wars in, because Mahvul is releasing something like 3-4 fucking superhero movies a year, PLUS all the tv shows running on netflix and elsewhere.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:25 pm

Rushy wrote:I think Lucas forbid anyone from revealing Yoda's backstory. He's literally the only character whose species is unknown.
He has no power to do that now, so he will sperg the fuck out when, not if but when, they do it.

But yeah, Marvel will die first. Star Wars has a ton of stories they can tell which is why Lucas made so much damn money with the Expanded Universe. Marvel it's just more capeshit stories and team ups, it will get tiring and to some it already is.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:31 pm

It'd be different for Marvel if every movie wasn't the same fucking movie. Hope you enjoy superhero origin story #47 current year.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome