Turd in the Shadows

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Complicity
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Turd in the Shadows

Post by Complicity » Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:42 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:57 am
When I was still watching his shit content once in a blue moon, I remember that Bruno Mars lyrics used to confuse the fuck out of him.
Is there a single person associated with CA who isn't a complete retard like Benito The Sperg?
I had hope for Failous and Brad.
But then the former came out and said "can you believe this stupid Old Man? He thinks that sea water ruins spices!".
And the latter wasn't able to understand the martial arts animu's logic behind RikiOH, comparing the character to "a Superman who loses his powers for no reason".

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:05 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:51 am
Oengae wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:08 am
Shooting your ugly mug in silhouette while you go off on Top 40 swill is actually easier, anyone can do it, and it is also stupid.
And often all they do is shit on the lyrics and don't say anything about the music itself. Any idiot can do that, pop music has always had dumb lyrics but the past 15 years have been extra dumb since the performer usually writes some of it to get a writer credit and not get fucked by the label.
It's the classic CA IN practice of listening to it a couple lines at a time and going "ThIs MaKeS nO sEnSe!" Because you take every line literally.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:22 pm

Just how do you get lipstick stains on the front lobe of your left-side brain, anyways? It. Makes. No. Sense.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:55 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:51 am
Oengae wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:08 am
Shooting your ugly mug in silhouette while you go off on Top 40 swill is actually easier, anyone can do it, and it is also stupid.
And often all they do is shit on the lyrics and don't say anything about the music itself. Any idiot can do that, pop music has always had dumb lyrics but the past 15 years have been extra dumb since the performer usually writes some of it to get a writer credit and not get fucked by the label.
The lyrics of pop songs are mostly written by the duo hack of Max Martin or Doctor Luke, so getting angry at the singer for them is really dumb. I think turbo fag Mues was the only "music reviewer" I've ever seen pointing out that obvious point when talking about some Rihanna shit song ("Rihanna didn't write shit!").

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:42 pm

This dipshit just straight up called animation ‘easy.’ Wow. Doge really was the only one there with even half a brain cell.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:04 am

*shows trump
says America started a flop era

should of shown a picture of biden, guy is constantly a fuck up

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:09 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:04 am
Don't you know? Where in Trump's economy.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:25 am

Guest wrote:

*shows trump

Todd was so melodramatic about Trump being elected. It was so ridiculous. One thing: He talks about the allegations about Dr. Luke. Are there any evidence to back up the allegations or are the allegations bullshit?

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:33 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:25 am
Guest wrote:

*shows trump

Todd was so melodramatic about Trump being elected. It was so ridiculous. One thing: He talks about the allegations about Dr. Luke. Are there any evidence to back up the allegations or are the allegations bullshit?
he says their is allegations, but moves on

Post by Guest » Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:40 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:33 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:25 am
Guest wrote:

*shows trump

he says their is allegations, but moves on
Which was fair on Todd's part. All that was important was that Dr. Luke couldn't produce any more songs for Katy Perry, which helped cause her downfall as he was responsible for some of her biggest hits.