Turd in the Shadows

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Turd in the Shadows

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Nov 21, 2017 5:12 pm

His tears make for quality lube I suppose.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Silent

Post by Silent » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:03 pm

drisko wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:29 am
Lindsay's getting married and Todd is still tweeting about her dog. I wouldn't be surprised if they still live together.
How do you make all of what worse? Quote the words of a person with AIDS trying to bed someone from a musical that many consider whinier and more privileged than the whiniest millennial stereotype.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:56 pm
Wasn't animu what JesuOtaku, Marzgurl, Benett the Sage and that Mormon bloke covered? That was actually quite a lot.
All of them but JesuOtaku still do that today. Although I suppose the fact that nobody knows that goes to tell you how well known they are. Haven't paid attention to MarzGurl in a while, but last I saw she was doing Patreon reviews of anime and a "nerdy" podcast with her husband. Sage does a weekly anime review.

Suede sadly had trouble similar to Luke Mochrie and JO of being unable to focus on one thing he could reliably get out. Struck gold with reviews of the Pokemon movies but they were beasts to put together. Any chance of those continuing died when between them recording Justin's departure from the series due to him not having time to work on it and them releasing the video he offed himself. Now he's doing reviews of the entire first season of Pokemon from start to finish. It's the most consistent work he's done since he left to Mormon it up.

lurker9049

Post by lurker9049 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:09 pm

drisko wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:29 am
Lindsay's getting married and Todd is still tweeting about her dog. I wouldn't be surprised if they still live together.
That's his dog, Lindsay's has black fur. He posted a picture of her dog at least once this year, but I can't find the tweet.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:28 pm

Silent wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:03 pm
since he left to Mormon it up.
I used to think his church making him take that mission screwed him over on lost viewership, but the guy's pretty boring. He didn't even get to do his mission in another country, just stayed in Kiwiland trying to get Maoris to believe in Mormonism.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:32 pm

Isn't this mission thing mandatory for Mormons? He should've known when he started his internet nobody career that it would only last for a couple months.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Silent

Post by Silent » Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:46 pm

I remember following in those days. Apparently he'd done the exact opposite of all those dreamers. He decided it would be a fun little thing to make reviews and never thought anyone would care. Didn't expect to blow up all of a sudden.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:40 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:44 am
Turd in Shadows is basically a succesful Tom Preston. How he's still popular, I have no idea, but then again, I have no idea how Liver Torturer Lindsay got almost to a minor celebrity status as well.
I heard that he's moving across the country to be with Lindsay.
お前はもう死んでいる。

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:45 pm

Hasn't the timeline verified that when Turd did the whole Justin gamergate tweet that he knew?

Post by Guest » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:51 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:45 pm
Hasn't the timeline verified that when Turd did the whole Justin gamergate tweet that he knew?
Apparently only Gamergators are anti-Cuties so I guess he was right all along.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:02 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:40 pm
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:44 am
Turd in Shadows is basically a succesful Tom Preston. How he's still popular, I have no idea, but then again, I have no idea how Liver Torturer Lindsay got almost to a minor celebrity status as well.
I heard that he's moving across the country to be with Lindsay.
Hopefully he will move under an incoming truck.
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:45 pm
He also claimed to be bff with a self proclaimed pedophile on top of RapeWario.