Star Wars Youtubers :World Class Autism

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
CuckTurdginson

Re: Star Wars Youtubers :World Class Autism

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sat May 16, 2020 10:07 pm

Stfu and go smoke meth - Ohio nigger.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat May 16, 2020 10:14 pm

You got me there, Ohio is meth central and it's not uncommon seeing a methhead walking the highway.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sat May 16, 2020 10:31 pm

Loose women tho - the one time I visited Dayton (a friend's graduation) - my tinder got blown the fuck up.

If you live in Ohio you're a nigger - CIANigger is a nigger by his own admission and RC is all about fuckin bitches.

Straight up was watching some dude's sequel trilogy rewrite and he kept saying shit like "for more on that point check out Mauler's videos!" And I just straight up shut the video off. Fuck that faggot.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun May 17, 2020 5:35 pm

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sat May 16, 2020 10:31 pm
Loose women tho - the one time I visited Dayton (a friend's graduation) - my tinder got blown the fuck up.

If you live in Ohio you're a nigger - CIANigger is a nigger by his own admission and RC is all about fuckin bitches.

Straight up was watching some dude's sequel trilogy rewrite and he kept saying shit like "for more on that point check out Mauler's videos!" And I just straight up shut the video off. Fuck that faggot.
I'm from Akron, OH too :P loose women sure, but none of them are attractive.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sun May 17, 2020 11:18 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:17 am
Apparently Collider has fired nearly everyone and is scaling back.
No Disney shill money allocated to them for this SW flick, I guess?
Oh are these the people who did that podcast where that one middle-aged dude freaked the fuck out cause Disney didn’t give him a free pass to some shit attraction?

Cause that shit was funny as fuck. Imagine being 38 and expecting free hand outs because you watched a couple shitty flicks for a podcast show.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 18, 2020 2:41 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 11:18 pm
Oh are these the people who did that podcast where that one middle-aged dude freaked the fuck out cause Disney didn’t give him a free pass to some shit attraction?

Cause that shit was funny as fuck. Imagine being 38 and expecting free hand outs because you watched a couple shitty flicks for a podcast show.
Yup, exactly those. :lol:

SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 18, 2020 5:04 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 11:18 pm
Probably has DSP-tier delusions of those movies only being successful because of his efforts.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Angelfire Memes

Post by Angelfire Memes » Mon May 18, 2020 10:48 pm

That meltdown was fucking great. Best IN content I've seen in years, probably ever.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 19, 2020 12:17 am

Yeah, I'll have to agree with that. What a fucking baby. The faggot is (was?) the main dude of a Collider show called Jedi Council. His colleagues got interviews with Disney people and such about the upcoming Star Wars movie and he's pissed that he didn't get to go and proclaims, in a livestream no less, "he" is just not going to cover any of that in "his" upcoming show.
The guy in the sound booth was absolutely right for telling him off right away. I'm a very chill boss but I'd actually have fired him live on air for that shit. What a presumptius dickhead. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Tue May 19, 2020 5:37 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 12:17 am
Yeah, I'll have to agree with that. What a fucking baby. The faggot is (was?) the main dude of a Collider show called Jedi Council. His colleagues got interviews with Disney people and such about the upcoming Star Wars movie and he's pissed that he didn't get to go and proclaims, in a livestream no less, "he" is just not going to cover any of that in "his" upcoming show.
The guy in the sound booth was absolutely right for telling him off right away. I'm a very chill boss but I'd actually have fired him live on air for that shit. What a presumptius dickhead. :lol:
I looked into it and it turns out earlier this year his show along with a bunch of others got cancelled because Collider ran out of money. Who would have thought shilling toddler sci-fi trash on a YouTube channel wasn’t financially sustainable.