Star Wars Youtubers :World Class Autism

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Star Wars Youtubers :World Class Autism

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 19, 2020 5:48 am

Vaporwear wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 5:37 am
I looked into it and it turns out earlier this year his show along with a bunch of others got cancelled because Collider ran out of money. Who would have thought shilling toddler sci-fi trash on a YouTube channel wasn’t financially sustainable.
Oh no! Especially with manchildren running those shows deciding to not show the toddlers what they wanted to see because said manchildren didn't get to go to the Disney previews, how could anyone anticipated that? What an unforeseeable tragedy!
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:36 pm

ABlooo Abllooo Hoooooo :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:37 pm

don't know why you guys let this thread die, Star Whore fantards are a gold mine of lolz and autism!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:49 pm

>muh childhood was destroyed
>some movie was muh childhood

Fucking hang yourself already, faggot!
When I think of my childhood, I think of playing outside, playing football, riding bike, climbing trees and being on my great-grandparant's farm.
I didn't give a fuck about movies or had them be a defining childhood memory.

I will never understand people like that. Did they never have anyone to do stuff with? No family? No influence like their father's job or something? How absolutely pathetic and abysmal of a childhood that must've been when some daft movie with a green rubber goblin was their world.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:58 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:37 pm
don't know why you guys let this thread die, Star Whore fantards are a gold mine of lolz and autism!
Eh. It seems like they all kinda ran out of gas before that last movie even came out.

Musical Space Cowboy

Post by Musical Space Cowboy » Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:56 pm

My childhood memories consisted mostly of me running around in my backyard, but they also had my brother showing me DOS games. Those memories weren't of the DOS games themselves. People who tie their entire identity to some fucking media franchise, of any kind, are the kind of people who grow up to be manchildren with no personality of their own.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:33 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:49 pm
I will never understand people like that. Did they never have anyone to do stuff with? No family? No influence like their father's job or something?
Yep! where do you think the phrase "Latch key Kids" come from? They're parents never loved them nor cared for them, even if they ever really did, they sure as hell didn't have the time to actual parent their children because they where to busy being glorified Wage slaves in the Rat race. (or worse fucking and sucking behind their spouse's back hence 'friends with benefits'

To these kids Pop culture was and still is the closest thing to "family" they'll ever have! and when that inevitably let's them down it sends them into a madding soy-fueled sense of despair and depression! It's important to remember that behind conSOOMer is a poor-bastard child neglected by his own shit parents.

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:35 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:58 pm
Eh. It seems like they all kinda ran out of gas before that last movie even came out.
I take it you haven't been paying to this faggots but hey I wouldn't blame you!

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:43 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:35 pm
>broken english
never mind i suck cocks :lol:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:44 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 10:33 pm
To these kids Pop culture was and still is the closest thing to "family" they'll ever have!
Pathetic to the point of being revolting! Subhumans, the lot of them! And people wonder about the cultural decline of the West.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!