How many Internet Nobodies know about DHI?

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Auli

How many Internet Nobodies know about DHI?

Post by Auli » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:32 am

So... how many, and who(m) of these IN's know about this forum?
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

rabidtictac

Re: How many Internet Nobodies know about DHI?

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:41 am

A bunch.

LordKat
Spoony
Lupa (she posted on old dhi)
Brad (used to post on old dhi)
Guru Larry and his buddy Kim
Asalieri (and presumably all his friends and former friends by extension, including HellsingRIP and Silent Rob)
Razorfist used to post

Other people can post more we know of. Basically any of these bitches who compulsively google themselves find us and usually get all pissed off. Pretty sure Miscarriage of Acchild has been here, although he never posted. Just based off what I know about him. Boogie probably does too.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Auli

Post by Auli » Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:49 am

Has any of their... fans... spammed any one the old ones? I think I joined late on 2.0.
I'm in your bedroom, folding your clothes.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:27 am

Not usually. I'm sure there has been some one post wonder I already forgot but whiteknights usually don't say anything. Most of the TSE forum back then was aware of DHI but there was little cross-posting.
Marzgurl also seems to read our current thread about her.
Mike J said hello once.
Linkara absolutely knows about DHI.
One way or another, all the TGWTG people of the past are at least aware of DHI but I doubt they follow us. Especially not the newer people because we hardly talk about any of those.
I'm certain Pat the NES Cunt has read his thread at some point and likely was furious about it - especially towards Larry.

Oh and Mundanefat of course. Even tweeted about us once. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:31 am

NChick was caught direct quoting someone on DHI by Monty on twitter.

SadPanda posted on 1.0.

MundaneMatt felt the need to Tweet about how much he hates us

Iron Liz directly referenced us and Busy Street in some DMs when >she was bitching about Linkara.

According to Larry, 8 Bit Eric wants us to shit on him for some masochistic reason so he can feel relevant, so we have never talked about him since.

Jim's friend BlackFaceKermit (who did the Jesse Ventura voice for his Quinnspiracy videos) used to post semi-regularly on 2.0 which isn't surprising since he was apart of Busy Street.

Mike Jeavons posted on 2.0

Armake21 was apart of DHI 1.0 for about a week and posted on 1.0, and agreed with the rest of us that Monty was being a cunt for banning Mucha.

UrinatingTree was a founding member of the old site and never made content for it like Ebeeto. He responded to Kugel lately on his comment section and said we are a cool shitposting board, so he probably lurks on occasion.

Pretty sure Leon Thomas posted on 1.0 before he got on TGWTG and we were pretty supportive since he was trying something different rather than "Cartoon/Anime Reviewer #7896".

There are probably a whole fucking lot more that we don't know about officially, though I have to say that Spoony has never confirmed he has known about us. I'm 99.999999999999% sure he knows and has probably lurked this place before since even cuckson knows who the fuck we are. I wouldn't be surprised if every single person who was on TGWTG until the exodus when Lindsay and co left knows about us and lurk regularly since the whole Upside Down Cross drama Asa started had a ton of people lurking and posting on 1.0, which was when Lupa felt the need to post.

And with MundaneMatt shitting on us, a lot of the Skeptic Communitytm probably know about us too. Especially with Matt loving his little secret clubs, he has probably told some fuckers about us, though probably not Miscarriage of Acchild since he tends to autistically defend himself against every person who shits on him, even if they only have 1000 subs on youtube. If he knew about us, he would have posted and made an ass of himself like he does on livestreams.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:36 am

Fucking 8 bit Eric is so irrelevant, I'd like to talk about how the retro YouTubers are just gravitating to the switch and ONLY talk about it for views. RGT, beat em ups, they all fucking do it now
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

TowelyWeinberg

Post by TowelyWeinberg » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:32 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:41 am
A bunch.

LordKat
Spoony
Asalieri (and presumably all his friends and former friends by extension, including HellsingRIP and Silent Rob)
Razorfist used to post

Other people can post more we know of. Basically any of these bitches who compulsively google themselves find us and usually get all pissed off. Pretty sure Spergcuck of Nignog has been here, although he never posted. Just based off what I know about him. Boogie probably does too.
What did Brad and Lupa say?

Boogie's Panniculus

Post by Boogie's Panniculus » Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:59 pm

Ahahaha, the 8bit eric thing is the greatest thing I ever heard.

Cucksonjin

Post by Cucksonjin » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:05 pm

TowelyWeinberg wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:32 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:41 am
A bunch.

LordKat
Spoony
Razorfist used to post

Other people can post more we know of. Basically any of these bitches who compulsively google themselves find us and usually get all pissed off. Pretty sure Spergcuck of Nignog has been here, although he never posted. Just based off what I know about him. Boogie probably does too.
its on the jesus bro begathon
also brad pointed at us in a recent video for shitting on his patreon movie

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon Feb 12, 2018 5:19 pm

TowelyWeinberg wrote:
Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:32 pm
Brad didn't say much, but he did talk about the drama when Jake stabbed him in the back by fucking his girlfriend. A short time after he got a cut on his head from "blacking out" and falling off his porch. Also around this time, his crazy ex was trying to make threats to rehire Jake on Team Snob or she'd spill some dirt she had on him, but that went nowhere.

Lupa was defending herself for starting the upside down cross debacle on Suburban Knights.