Mumkey Jones the Edgiest youtuber ever

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Mumkey Jones the Edgiest youtuber ever

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:01 pm

If anyone has seen the sex tape, please let me know what the hell it is that Liu does in the bedroom that made Mumkey leave his girlfriend.
お前はもう死んでいる。

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:15 pm

She does all the work. Seriously, it's orchestrated as fuck,.down to the camera angles.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:48 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:59 pm
I bet kugel right now is punching the air or something.
Nah, Sussudio is the perfect song to set to two boys fucking. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:47 pm

Liu thrusts furiously while Mumkey just lays there doing nothing except have a creepy smile on his face as he works the camera.

He honestly seems more interested in the camera than her.

I'll be generous and say that I think Mumkey looks like a creep in the video because he thinks it's funny. He's trying to make himself and anyone with whom he might share this laugh.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Tue Aug 20, 2019 7:54 pm

Also, in Mumkey's latest video, he says that Digibro's girlfriend really went for the jugular in a recent Twitter post, but I can't find it. But then I can only scoll down her dozens of inane retweets for so long. She posted this last night, but I don't think is what he's talking about. He's talking about something from days before.
Mumkey's latest video was a livestream last night, in which he got some surprisingly softball Superchat questions:

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:04 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:01 pm
If anyone has seen the sex tape, please let me know what the hell it is that Liu does in the bedroom that made Mumkey leave his girlfriend.
He's gay.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:05 pm

I took a look at it on the Farms. Those Kiwis are sperging like apeshit over it, but it's actually pretty underwhelming. It looks like the kind of forgettable amateur video that you'd find all over xHamster. I guess it's proof that Liu isn't a tranny.

His looking at the camera is unnerving, but I think he's actually just looking at the screen on his phone/camera to make sure everything is in the shot.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:11 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:05 pm
I took a look at it on the Farms. Those Kiwis are sperging like apeshit over it, but it's actually pretty underwhelming.
The low IQ foxdickers think an ebin sex tape is the ultimate downfall of a lolcow. It's why the trannymin on their DHI thread was wondering of our hotpockets had any strange fetishes, they pride themselves on being superstalkers but they don't go deep at all when it comes to the thinking and analasys part of stalking e-celebs.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:13 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:05 pm
I took a look at it on the Farms. Those Kiwis are sperging like apeshit over it, but it's actually pretty underwhelming. It looks like the kind of forgettable amateur video that you'd find all over xHamster. I guess it's proof that Liu isn't a tranny.

His looking at the camera is unnerving, but I think he's actually just looking at the screen on his phone/camera to make sure everything is in the shot.
The look on his face says a hell of a lot more than just "I hope Liu is in the shot." Anyway, remember that Liu said there are 4 or 5 sex tapes: this shit is probably the least embarrassing one.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Tue Aug 20, 2019 9:14 pm

It's a whole lotta nothing.

The whole thing was staged as fuck. The girls arm is positioned just the right way to hide her chest, the camera angled just the right way to hide her face, and mumkey in perfect focus looking right at the camera bored as fuck.

I totally think mumkey staged the vid and released it himself as a way to become relevant again.