mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Mumkey Jones the Edgiest youtuber ever

Post by mad bum » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:04 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:02 pm
mad bum wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:08 pm
Doesn't really matter how hot some girl is if you guys never bang, I'm guessing the same thing happened with Projared as well.
You've seen Jared's wife? Without her make-up?
Of course, she's a troll faced thot.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:12 pm

Then is it really any mystery to you why they stopped banging?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:15 pm

Let's not forget that ProJerkit doesn't look any better himself.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:40 pm

Yeah, but
A) He's a man. It's more acceptable for us men to be ugly
and
B) He doesn't wear layers of make-up so thick that it's like a fucking mask. Bitch knew he was an ugly motherfucker from the second they met, whereas ProJerkit didn't find out until he woke up beside her the next morning.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:40 pm

Also he got pegged multiple times while dressed as Sailor Mercury. Which I dare say is still better than Mumkey's current situation.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

jumkey mones

Post by jumkey mones » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:18 pm

I knew mumkey was retarded, but how retarded do you have to be to risk your relationship like that. If youre gonna cheat on your girlfriend, do it with someone actually hot like jane goodall, not an insane furry whos more of a loser then mumkey. Now if you need me im gonna go back to my mansion with a dozen beautiful jane goodall cosplayers(and not sit in the corner of another boring livestream)

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:12 am

jumkey mones wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:18 pm
I knew mumkey was retarded, but how retarded do you have to be to risk your relationship like that. If youre gonna cheat on your girlfriend, do it with someone actually hot like jane goodall, not an insane furry whos more of a loser then mumkey. Now if you need me im gonna go back to my mansion with a dozen beautiful jane goodall cosplayers(and not sit in the corner of another boring livestream)
Hopefully this is actually Mumkey posting as his alter ego. His repressed disgust at his own idiocy caused him to develop a split personality who will post on DHI from now on. :lol:

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:57 am

jumkey mones wrote:
If youre gonna cheat on your girlfriend, do it with someone actually hot like jane goodall
The monkey woman? The monkey woman who's like a hundred?
Kugelfisch wrote:

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:07 am

Sexnorms love cheating with people uglier than who they're attached too. NEETcels would never understand.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:25 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:12 am
jumkey mones wrote:
Hopefully this is actually Mumkey posting as his alter ego. His repressed disgust at his own idiocy caused him to develop a split personality who will post on DHI from now on. :lol:
It's the supreme gentleman posting from the afterlife, while looking down on mumkey with contempt