Post by Cuckara » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:00 pm

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Mumkey Jones the Edgiest youtuber ever

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:11 pm

drisko wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:17 pm
She even covers her tits at the end when he finally turns the camera to her.
A passing housefly could. There was nothing worth seeing anyway.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:39 pm

Well, Assburger, the alcoholic who was nearly sent to jail for beating the shit out of his girlfriend, is in the Kiwi thread and has dumped some info on Mumkey. Surprise surprise; it turns out Mumkey is a serial cheater who always freaks out when a girl dumps his ass. Mumkey cheated on his first girlfriend (yes, he never had a girlfriend until he achieved minor e-fame) with Sheepover, and when his first girlfriend left him he pulled his "I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU" shtick and threatened to kill himself.

Also, Liu is doing another stream; she just said Mumkey has a rape fetish, and once fucked her while she was unconscious. The link to the stream:

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:50 pm

Everyone involved with Mumkey tend to be just as terrible as he is. Not sure why they're all jumping the gun to dump on him like they're not proven to be awful people.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:50 pm

I keep telling you guys that sheepover was more than likely a prude who never put out because she was always working and liu is just a deviant jobless furfag who would be into anything and had nothing but free time. Looks don't necessarily matter if you're getting what you want.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:14 pm

mad bum wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:50 pm
I keep telling you guys that sheepover was more than likely a prude who never put out because she was always working and liu is just a deviant jobless furfag who would be into anything and had nothing but free time. Looks don't necessarily matter if you're getting what you want.
From what everyone else who's spilling the beans is saying (Liu, Assburger, Mumkey in leaked texts and his videos, not to mention the sextape itself) he is a shitty, selfish lover who shamelessly freeloaded off Sheepover and treated her like crap. She could have been a prude, but it's also likely he just wasn't sexually satisfying and she refused to sleep with him after a while as payback for all his bullshit. Mumkey's also into some sick, degenerate shit that you don't have to be a prude to turn your nose up at. Either way, I'm sure Sheep is thanking god or whatever she believes in that she refused to let Mumkey film them having sex.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:23 pm

All of this drama has shown that Mumkey is a revolting human being. Like most internet nobodies, he only cares about e-fame and his dick.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:07 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:23 pm
All of this drama has shown that Mumkey is a revolting human being. Like most internet nobodies, he only cares about e-fame and his dick.
Toby Faire, a lot of internet nobodies care less about their dick and more about cutting off their dick. We'll see if he goes down that road.

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:00 am

The funniest (or saddest?) part of how that sex tape got leaked is, Liu was trying to fuck other 2 guys on the same meatup she met Mumkey, but those 2 guys both rejected her offer. Later, she sent a Mumkey sex tape to one of those guys to draw attention. She is a very very crazy person it's amazing.

I hope Mumkey and Liu re-unite, because Liu shit is the funniest shit he (unintentionally) produced since YT termination. He is actually getting views and subs for this. Liu is the key for success.

>Kiwi wanna fuck Liu

Liu is like a female CWC who gets laid with practically anyone. I kinda understand why Kiwi is thirsting over her, she is basically their dream girl.

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:28 pm

mad bum wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:50 pm
I keep telling you guys that sheepover was more than likely a prude who never put out
Correct! He's said himself that as Tyler he's had sex zero times in the last five years.