Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
veris leta facies

Re: Mumkey Jones the Edgiest youtuber ever

Post by veris leta facies » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:54 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:15 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:10 pm
The whole internet is making fun of him, so duh.
Yeah. I'm honestly torn about him though. I know he's done a lot of dumb shit, and I've poked fun at him a bit too, but I kind of want to see him redeem himself. Not everyone has to become Spoony imo.
Fuck him and fuck his problems. He's made such a clown of himself it is impossible for me to sympathize him on any level.
When passing through the Valley of Humiliation, slaves and dastards, exposing their sores, sob aloud for consolation and sympathy.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:51 pm

He's pretty much become more pathetic than his Mumkey character at this point.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:54 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:51 pm
He's pretty much become more pathetic than his Mumkey character at this point.
Someone in the youtube comments said he's become the exact kind of person he would have made videos making fun of a year or two ago. I think that sums it up best. He's just a gun and a particularly bad day away from the complete transformation.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:08 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:22 pm
He had pussy on tap and didn't exactly trade up.
See that's the problem, I think his previous girlfriend was always busy with working and making money and probably didn't always want to have sex. I am guessing she probably was either a prude or vanilla. So he went with the jobless kinkster who has nothing but time to fuck around with mumkey and satisfy his every fantasy.

Doesn't really matter how hot some girl is if you guys never bang, I'm guessing the same thing happened with Projared as well.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:23 pm

mad bum wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:08 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:22 pm
He had pussy on tap and didn't exactly trade up.
See that's the problem, I think his previous girlfriend was always busy with working and making money and probably didn't always want to have sex. I am guessing she probably was either a prude or vanilla. So he went with the jobless kinkster who has nothing but time to fuck around with mumkey and satisfy his every fantasy.

Doesn't really matter how hot some girl is if you guys never bang, I'm guessing the same thing happened with Projared as well.
>Implying his new Leafyfu isn't too busy fucking underage boys to give Mumkey attention.

>Especially after she already said in a chat that Dylan's dick is better.

Expect that well of poon to dry up quickly once Mumkey performs the ultimate cuck finishing move and puts a ring on it. She's already getting bored with him. Imagine how much more bored she'll be when he's her husband. Married sex is the ultimate traditionally approved form of sex and degenerate whores like her can only get off if the sex is illicit, the more the better. That's why marrying whores never ever works outside of (((Hollywood))) movies. She won't let him so much as touch her arm within a few months, although she'll probably let him watch and jerk off while she fucks Dylan in his bed.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:32 pm

>Dylan
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:52 pm

He had a waifu, at least one sex doll, and various sex toys send to him via mail. He's truly nuts to give this all up.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:37 am

Imagine Sheepover in a wedding dress.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:31 am

Mumkey SPEAKS... in a written blog post on his Patreon page.

It's pretty long, so I'll put it in spoiler tags.
SpoilerShow
A Paradigm Shift

I'm making a brief return to the internet to make this important, lengthy post. I was going to record a 3rd life update vlog featuring all this information, but I think I'll come across as less crazy and doped up on prescription medication if I do this one in print.

HAVE I LOST IT?

No. I'm actually doing really, really well over here. I'm the healthiest I've been in over half a decade, both physically and mentally. I know my wild Doc Brown gesticulations and drunken stupor attitude in my most recent videos have convinced some people that I'm not well, but that couldn't be further from the truth. I've finally made the changes I needed to make in order to be healthy. I'm seeing doctors about my mental issues, and I'm taking a prescribed medication that balances my brain chemistry so that I'm not miserable every day. I'm not indulging in hardcore drugs or drinking everyday or any of the other bullshit people have assumed. I'm a healthy, happy person now rather than what the projected diagnoses from a hate mob of incels whose entire social lives begin and end on Discord might tell you.

Elliot Rodger's stepmother Soumaya, in a leaked email to Elliot that I featured in my Leak Week documentary, once gave him this piece of advice: "Happiness is a choice, not given." And I think she was absolutely right. For too long I've mistakenly left the power of my personal happiness in the hands of other people. I have relied on my sense of self worth to be determined by other people. But Soumaya is right. I can't let my happiness be given to me by other people. I need to forge a life for myself that I'm happy to live. And that's what I'm doing now.

RETIREMENT PARTY

This might seem crazy, but consider this post my official retirement from Mumkey Jones as a career. Making videos, podcasts, books, and other forms of entertainment are my passion. I really enjoy doing these things, and they make me happy. And for several years now I've been able to do my favorite hobby as a career, and it's been really great for the most part.

But I'm now realizing that the key to happiness, at least in my life, is reducing the power that other people have over me. And this whole "internet celebrity" business definitely creates an atmosphere where some (but definitely not all!) of my supporters feel as though they have power over me. Some of my supporters feel as though they're entitled to my time, friendship, attention, or a myriad of other things just because they give me two dollars per month. And because of this added pressure to make my supporters happy and satisfied, oftentimes to the detriment of my mental state, I am no longer enjoying my favorite hobby.

Thus, I'm going to return to making entertainment as a hobby, and I'm going to seek out my income elsewhere, be it a full time, part time, or seasonal job where I can ideally receive benefits like health insurance. Expecting to have a life long career in the YouTube business is foolish. I've been putting my life and happiness in the hands of a soulless, evil corporation, and I've somehow been surprised time and time again when they've mercilessly and needlessly crushed my hopes and dreams. I've allowed 14 year olds around the world to think they have power over me because they used their mom's credit card to give me two dollars. None of these things would be a problem or would hinder my ability to do what makes me happy if I returned to doing the internet as a hobby and relied on more traditional methods of earning my income.

This isn't to say I'm going to stop monetizing my videos or operating a Patreon. As some of you may know, money can be exchanged for goods and services, and if I can earn additional income from doing my favorite hobby, then I'm not going to stop doing so for no reason. That being said, none of you should feel obligated to support me on Patreon anymore unless you genuinely want to support the content I'm making. If for whatever reason you no longer want to support me as a person or the content I'm producing, then take away your patron pledge guilt free. I would even recommend you transfer your support from me to Asterios Kokkinos since he's been such a great friend to me and I really fucked him over as a business partner.

TL;DR: I'm gonna get a real job when I need to and keep making videos and podcasts and books at my leisure for fun because doing these things makes me happy.

SOCIAL MEDIA

You may have noticed I've been off of social media for the past week, and it's really been great. Many people have suggested that social media is the modern day cigarettes where billion dollar companies are making a massive profit, meanwhile the public has no idea what the health risks of this newfound addiction are because there hasn't been enough research into it.

I'll be perfectly frank: I have been much happier since deleting Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Discord from my phone. I no longer feel the obsessive need to constantly check feeds and messages and comments and updates. Honestly I don't give a single shit anymore about any of it. None of it holds power over me anymore. I'm just gonna live the happy life I've been living in the real world, and I'll post my creations online to the amusement of the people who still want to watch them and still want to support me.

Hundreds of people have reached out to me through these social media platforms to give me kind words of support or to make sure I'm doing well, and I definitely appreciate all of you from the bottom of my heart, but I'm done using these platforms on a regular basis. If something is urgent, you can try emailing me, but don't expect a reply, and especially not one in a timely fashion. I don't say these things to be rude, but rather perfectly honest. My life is happier off of these social media platforms, so I'm going to stop relying on them for validation and socialization.

IS IT KINO?

I fully intended on continuing to record episodes of the IS IT KINO podcast twice monthly, but a few days ago Erich informed me that he no longer wants to be associated with me (not that I can really blame him).

Florian wants to continue doing the show without him, but this one really hurt, and my heart just isn't in it anymore. But never say never. Could the show return as early as next week? Possibly. But my current mindset is that it's over, and I don't have any interest in resuming it.

BOOMER VS ZOOMER

I'm not going to put Asterios in the awkward position where he has to cancel our business partnership in order to protect his reputation, so I'll do it for him. I'm a better fan than friend, and I'm a better friend than business partner. Go listen to The Loudest Podcast instead, it's a great show and Siracha is a funnier comedian than me.

FINAL THOUGHTS

In the next few days I will update my Patreon pledge tiers to reflect these new changes. I don't think there will be a new Discord. I will still be offering patrons early access to new videos, their names in the credits of major videos, and maybe some other fun ideas. But obviously if any of these changes aren't to your liking, nobody is forcing you to stay pledged.

That's about it. I have created a life that I'm happy to live. I actually like the person I am for the first time in a long time. An important aspect of maturing into an adult is finally having the self confidence to be the man you want to be without fear of embarrassment, and I've finally reached that point. It doesn't matter what you all think of me anymore because none of you have power over me. I've apologized to the people who deserve an apology, and I've changed my ways for the better. I now treat everybody with the same kindness and respect that I would expect them to give me. If that troubles you, you're going to have to overcome this personal obstacle yourself, as I can't help you fix your own hatred, envy, or whatever other vice is restricting your happiness.

I sincerely hope you all one day can be as happy as I am. Give medication and therapy a try if you're unhappy. It worked for me.

See you all in the next video (and nowhere else online other than these Patreon updates, which are going to be Patreon exclusive from now on).

patreon.com/asterios

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jul 18, 2019 4:45 am

I've allowed 14 year olds around the world to think they have power over me because they used their mom's credit card to give me two dollars.
Damn, this doesn't sound like something an internet nobody would say. Did his fur fag GF force him to get a job? Also is this finally his manifesto and we'll finally get the supreme gentleman?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]