ADoseOfBuckley tells you you're a faggot for saying cuck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
wildmage
Posts: 723
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:22 am

Re: ADoseOfBuckley tells you you're a faggot for saying cuck

Post by wildmage » Mon Feb 05, 2018 8:49 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:56 pm
>cool and edgy
>trying to tell people not to use certain words


Image

Can't wait for him to tell us that cuckolding is just a sexual fetish and don't kink-shame.
Coll and edgy like your older, angry brother that JUST KNOWS BETTER THAN YOU. WHY DON'T YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME, MOOOOOOOOOOOM, YOUTUBE ISN'T PAYING ATTENTION TO MEEEEEEEEE.

Until they can find someone younger and more impressionable so that he can be this cool guy again.

Except there's an endless supply of 11 year olds on youtube.

User avatar
Guest

Re: ADoseOfBuckley tells you you're a faggot for saying cuck

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:16 pm

never heard of this twerp what's he known for that I should care about? Googling gave no answers other than him being some sort of loser

wildmage
Posts: 723
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:22 am

Re: ADoseOfBuckley tells you you're a faggot for saying cuck

Post by wildmage » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:36 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:16 pm
never heard of this twerp what's he known for that I should care about? Googling gave no answers other than him being some sort of loser
He's the angriest Cucknadian! a man that's angry about everything and thinks that everything is stupid.

Also works in radio.

User avatar
Pope Corky III
Posts: 1093
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:11 pm

Re: ADoseOfBuckley tells you you're a faggot for saying cuck

Post by Pope Corky III » Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:39 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:56 pm
>cool and edgy
>trying to tell people not to use certain words


Image

Can't wait for him to tell us that cuckolding is just a sexual fetish and don't kink-shame.
He's not really telling, just saying that your argument is null and void if you use it unironically.

Let's be real here, the internet keeps trying to get cuck to replace faggot and it's not gonna happen. Not IRL, if you're in a bar and you call a real alpha male tough guy a cuck he's gonna look at his buddies confused and think you called him a cook.
Angelfire Memes wrote:
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:23 pm
If this goes much further we'll learn that Doge killed JFK.
But he was aiming for Jackie. The misogynist bastard.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 9064
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: ADoseOfBuckley tells you you're a faggot for saying cuck

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:51 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:16 pm
never heard of this twerp what's he known for that I should care about? Googling gave no answers other than him being some sort of loser
He used to be a big deal, but now doseofcuckley is a Literally Who on youtube.

Oh and anyone who says "your argument is null and void if you use this word I don't like" is a fucking idiot. It's not the choice of words that determines the validity of a statement. I can't believe I have to explain this in current year +++ I'm literally crying tears of rage I can't even

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Posts: 2013
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: ADoseOfBuckley tells you you're a faggot for saying cuck

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:52 am

At least he predicted his own incoming irrelevancy.

User avatar
Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy
Posts: 399
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:38 pm
Location: London, UK
Contact:

Re: ADoseOfBuckley tells you you're a faggot for saying cuck

Post by Guru Larry » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:37 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:13 pm
I've never watched the Buckley character.
I don't trust anybody named Buckley after Tim.
Bum Tickley :D

wildmage
Posts: 723
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2017 5:22 am

Re: ADoseOfBuckley tells you you're a faggot for saying cuck

Post by wildmage » Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:03 pm

Still, it's a word that triggers people because there's no fucking way it can be spinned the right way. And people don't seem to grasp the meaning: if a guy has been cheated on and he feels betrayal, sadness, anger or simply doesn't want to talk about it, that's not a cuck. A cuck is someone who goes, "Oh, my gf is cheating on me? well you're just NOT as enlightened as I am, because this is actually strong for our relationship".

And you can change it to everything: "What? I'm being charged 60 bucks for a walking simulator? You're just a fucking pleb! Games are ART!"; "You mean that the left is constantly abusing my ideas and policies and I'm being called a fascist for opposing them? We'll at least I have my decorum as my country is being missmanaged to hell and back and I'm the laughingstock of the town. At least I don't insult my opponents".

It's a mental state. Much like faggot was a mental state for a histrionic, bipolar, neurotic with shit for brains. Cuck is pretty much the same except it's someone swallowing the brown pill and insisting it's a 10 dollar steak and calling you an idiot for not eating shit.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 14111
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: ADoseOfBuckley tells you you're a faggot for saying cuck

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 23, 2018 9:04 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:39 pm
He's not really telling, just saying that your argument is null and void if you use it unironically.
Which is hilarious. All he's really saying is that the word bothers him immensely and that he should get called a cuck at every possible opportunity because he'll tap out of the argument instantly for getting triggered.
Claiming unfounded superiority doesn't change anything about that. Maddox tried that and failed spectacularly. Funny enough that only cucks chose that to be the hill to die on.
>being bothered by a meme word
What a cuck. :lol:
The ball is wild!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests