Alex Meyers

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Alex Meyers

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:42 am

He's so fedora he moved to Japan to escape America's patriotic, nationalistic hubris. Japan.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Guest #2

Re: Alex Meyers

Post by Guest #2 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:31 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:42 am
He's so fedora he moved to Japan to escape America's patriotic, nationalistic hubris. Japan.
I'm don't like trump, but if more of these cringy fucken losers leave, that would be great

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:42 am

Sometimes I ponder going back to Japan, but I think about all the Millennials, SJWs, and weebs that must be over there now. It must be a nightmare.
お前はもう死んでいる。

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:57 am

I heard Japan actually have standards for immigration. How are these people getting over there? I'm sure they have more than enough English teachers at this point.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:16 am

If you have you're a recent graduate with a four year degree and a native English speaker (preferably American or English), they are interested, especially if you have some teaching education/experience.

They won't take me because I'm too old. They want recent grads in their early 20s that won't complain about shitty wages and overwork. I'm thinking that a lot of them don't last or don't re-up after their contract is up because it's so horrible and they keep needing more and more gaijin.

There are jobs outside of English education, but I have no idea how to get those. I know a couple guys still over there that do translation work for some big companies.
お前はもう死んでいる。

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Dec 28, 2017 6:40 am

To everyone in this thread.

SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:00 am

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:42 am
How much do these weeb immigrants even interact with the natives? Probably not a lot.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:42 am
Sometimes I ponder going back to Japan, but I think about all the Millennials, SJWs, and weebs that must be over there now. It must be a nightmare.
I dunno, it could produce some lulz if you're an openly conservative Trump supporters and these guys had to hang out with you because you're like one of the five gaijins in the area.

And I mean, what are they supposed to do? Call your boss because you're a bigot? Dude will just ignore this as baka gajin talk.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:22 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:00 am
I dunno, it could produce some lulz if you're an openly conservative Trump supporters and these guys had to hang out with you because you're like one of the five gaijins in the area.

And I mean, what are they supposed to do? Call your boss because you're a bigot? Dude will just ignore this as baka gajin talk.
That would be a lot of fun. My desire to go back there is the complete opposite of this "Alex Meyers" idiot. I want to get away from the SJW horseshit and find some sanity again. Keep in mind, I live in a blue state, sanctuary city, next to The Evergreen State College, and I have a left-wing job. I'm drowning in this crap.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:27 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:22 pm
I want to get away from the SJW horseshit and find some sanity again. Keep in mind, I live in a blue state, sanctuary city, next to The Evergreen State College, and I have a left-wing job. I'm drowning in this crap.
The communists won't drive me away without a fight :lol:

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:33 am

Yeah, my town has a mini version of that every May 1. Seattle gets the full version.
We also get these protests any time Soros commands one. (Pussy hat march, march for science, etc.)
お前はもう死んでいる。