Razorfag: Contrarian Megafaggot

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Razorfist (now known as Racistfist probably)

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:36 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:57 pm
Armake is making videos still/again.

I try to watch the video and the first thing I hear (skipping around) is armake crying about muh toxic fgc.

Well ok then.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:56 pm

I'm surprised no one has brought up his latest video about how everyone in Hollywood is a card carrying pinko commie and how Joe McCarthy is vilified by those damn dirty leftists. I mean I know people in Hollywood are libshits but that seems a bit much, I'll admit I don't know much about the history of Hollywood around that time so if someone here knows a bit about it can you say how full of shit is Razor being about this.

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:56 pm
I'm surprised no one has brought up his latest video about how everyone in Hollywood is a card carrying pinko commie and how Joe McCarthy is vilified by those damn dirty leftists. I mean I know people in Hollywood are libshits but that seems a bit much, I'll admit I don't know much about the history of Hollywood around that time so if someone here knows a bit about it can you say how full of shit is Razor being about this.
No, that was a good video. Look at Hollywood today. The only thing Joe McCarthy did wrong was not going far enough.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:14 pm

The only thing McCarthy did wrong was just about everything. If anything, Hollywood's the way it is today in part because McCarthy witch-hunting anyone who so much as even voted Democrat in those days allowed the real communists to play the persecution card.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:49 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:14 pm
The only thing McCarthy did wrong was just about everything. If anything, Hollywood's the way it is today in part because McCarthy witch-hunting anyone who so much as even voted Democrat in those days allowed the real communists to play the persecution card.
This. Fuck that guest poster and fuck Harry McContrarian for his usual retardation. McCarthy set a template for this metoo horseshit and SJWs have been following it to the letter.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

FuckSploony

Post by FuckSploony » Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:54 am

Went to his twitter, he mad salty about Sony and Kojima as always... so, nothing has changed since he started.

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 13, 2018 1:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:56 pm
I saw it and, while I have always maintained that McCarthy was an ass, he's not wrong purely about a lot of the Hollywood-only side. I would argue that Razor's leaving a lot out about the dickery that did go on, though.

Hollywood was looked into by HUAC, which McCarthy was not (at least directly) involved with. Tactics used is another matter. The guy heading the committee when the more interesting stuff happened was a Republican named Thomas, but a Democrat named Wood headed it right after while things were still going on. I think it was a guy named Voorhis that he cited as being the mover and shaker of HUAC but, I'll be polite and say it's debatable.

The bit about HUAC turning up actual spies is true, as well as the bit about stuff being brought to light in the 80s like the Soviet funding. Oversimplified, but true.

Rushy
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Rushy » Fri Jun 15, 2018 5:58 am

Razor donated to Spoony on his bronchitis stream lmao

Come on, mr Fist, you should know better
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 1:36 pm
Oh there will be fucker for sure.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:53 pm

Birds of a feather.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:45 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:36 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:57 pm
Armake is making videos still/again.

I try to watch the video and the first thing I hear (skipping around) is armake crying about muh toxic fgc.

Well ok then.
He has not changed at all. Style still sounds the exact same as it did in '09.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.