Razorfag: Contrarian Megafaggot

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Razorfist (now known as Racistfist probably)

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:07 pm

Sorry to necrobump, but CDPR just released a 50 minute video demo of Cyberpunk 2077, and all in all it looks pretty neat, which makes me wonder if razorfist is going to back off on claiming the game is going to be a shitshow like he has been for years or if he'll actually swallow his pride and shut the fuck up and admit he was wrong. Oh who am I kidding he's too autistic to ever admit he made a mistake :lol:

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:07 pm
Sorry to necrobump, but CDPR just released a 50 minute video demo of Cyberpunk 2077, and all in all it looks pretty neat, which makes me wonder if razorfist is going to back off on claiming the game is going to be a shitshow like he has been for years or if he'll actually swallow his pride and shut the fuck up and admit he was wrong. Oh who am I kidding he's too autistic to ever admit he made a mistake :lol:
Razorfisting would rather come out of the closet than admit his fuckups

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:05 pm

I wonder if he'll pull a "Spony vs Fury Road" and refuse to even touch the game.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 29, 2018 12:08 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:07 pm

Likes like faggy bullshit. Confirmed: Razor has better taste than you, soy bitch.

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:23 pm

Why am I not surprised that he made an immediate Deus Ex comparison?

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:00 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 3:23 pm
Why am I not surprised that he made an immediate Deus Ex comparison?
I think I made the comparison years ago but his analytical skills are college freshman tier. He's not bad but his range is very limited.

He likes [thing] so anything 3 degrees of separation will somehow influence [thing] or he will find a way to compare the two even if the only thing the two [things] have in common is that they are both in the same medium.

I mean, there was fucking cyberpunk BEFORE deus ex (just fucking look at the Shadowrun videogames for the Genesis and SNES) but no, it's always either Deus Ex or if he's feeling inspired, Blade Runner.

What about Eye Divine Cybermancy? System Shock? Syndicate Wars? Beneath A steel sky? Corporation?

And this is not me being a faggot (can't make any promises) this is me googling "cyberpunk game 90's".

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:08 pm

Cyberpunk was huge in the 80s and 90s. That's where the typical look and feel comes from in the first place. But Deus Ex got a shiny batch of prequel games released around Current Year and is therefore the only one worth mentioning.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:21 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:08 pm
Cyberpunk was huge in the 80s and 90s. That's where the typical look and feel comes from in the first place.
And it's when Anime wasn't complete moeshit cancer because they were all trying to rip off Bladerunner.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:12 pm

Anime OAVs from that period still look better than almost anything made today.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:57 pm

I think the comparison to Dude Sex is fair because it's the most like it. Why would one mention Beneath a Steel Sky for example? That game is an adventure.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!