Razorfag: Contrarian Megafaggot

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Razorfist (now known as Racistfist probably)

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:50 pm

Lucas not being criticized enough lead to the shit trilogy in the first place.
I think it's not just his usual contrarian attitude but also him being a typical "born too late" faggot. That steaming pile of shit that is the EU and episodes I-III were crap but they were HIS crap because he was alive to be there when they happened, unlike the OG trilogy.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:51 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:Lucas not being criticized enough lead to the shit trilogy in the first place.

I'm not entirely convinced of that. Empire Strikes Back wasn't as well received critically as Star Wars when it first came out and I remember reading Lucas became convinced people didn't give a fuck about the Star Wars story. That's why Return was a little more toy commercial like.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:45 am

Either way, George hasn't made a good movie since A New Hope. He didn't make Empire or Return.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:39 am

thnikkaman wrote:
Kugelfisch wrote:Lucas not being criticized enough lead to the shit trilogy in the first place.

I'm not entirely convinced of that. Empire Strikes Back wasn't as well received critically as Star Wars when it first came out and I remember reading Lucas became convinced people didn't give a fuck about the Star Wars story. That's why Return was a little more toy commercial like.
Many garbage ideas of his didn't make it into those movies because he was talked out of it. The aftermath of the original trilogy got to his head and he was filtered a lot less for the prequels. I'm not talking about the critic's reaction to the finished product but about the editorial influence of his crew and studio in the making of them.

Lucas was at his best when he was making fun adventure movies like the TV shows that he loved as a kid. He was terrible when he tried to tell a complex story about politics because he took himself too serious.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Vulcan

Post by Vulcan » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:18 am

I can see why he wears shades all the time because without them he looks like a tranny. Even with them he hardly looks like the spirit of masculinity.
rabidtictac wrote:Razorfist DOES have bad taste in video games at times. He shat on Third Strike for it being "too much like anime" but apparently the Alpha series were ok. Also, he bitched out SFIV for being too slow (correctly) but then didn't really address how much better 3rd Strike plays than basically any other SF except arguably Alpha 2/3.
God, what a cunt. You can criticise Third Strike for a few things (namely parries which make high level play quite tedious) but to do it in such a shallow, infantile and dismissive way shows what a try-hard contrarian he is. I doubt he's ever played it, he just wanted to dislike it because it's consistently praised as the best SF.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:54 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:Didn't he create some kind of conspiracy theory about how the prequels were beloved by all until the twisted and evil Wormtongue than is RLM convinced everyone they were bad?
And now, you go shitpost on /tv/ and anons are praising the prequels as "true kino" because TFA has a ugly mary sue and a negro as main characters. It became full circle, it's like pottery.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:12 am

The altright had to embrace the prequels after the new movies were perceived as full of feminist wrongthink.

They couldn't just say both were shit for different reasons because the alt-right is full of autists.

And I still maintain that Feminism Awakens is a more competent film than any of the prequel movies. It has a lot of annoying modern film trends and it's pretty bland, but it has the core of a movie in it (aka a new hope 2.5 tumblr edition), rather than whatever the fuck Episode II was supposed to be.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:42 am

It was pretty funny that Lucas turned Boba Fett into a clone kid of his dad who's the real badass.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:54 pm

There's gotta be some EU story about how Mandalorians can both retract their head into their torso and merge with a relative Namek-style.
rabidtictac wrote:And I still maintain that Feminism Awakens is a more competent film than any of the prequel movies. It has a lot of annoying modern film trends and it's pretty bland, but it has the core of a movie in it (aka a new hope 2.5 tumblr edition), rather than whatever the fuck Episode II was supposed to be.
I'd rather watch a bad-to-okayish New Hope ripoff than experience George Lucas' unfiltered, unsupervised original content.

Also it's pretty sad that both sides in this ultimate shodown of limited relevancy have decided to not only use movies as their "banners", but chose very shitty ones.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:16 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote: I'd rather watch a bad-to-okayish New Hope ripoff than experience George Lucas' unfiltered, unsupervised original kahntent.
You bring a point of contention between prequel haters and neo-prequel lovers: is bad originality better than PC pandering? Personally, I think a bad original story, in this day and age where everything is a fucking remake/sequel/rehash is better, but the thing is, the prequels are still a rehash. I award George no points for originality, since he was just surfing on the Star Wars brand and shoved in as many stupid "original" ideas as possible (I would have forgiven him if the Darth JarJar was canon, because of how hilarious that would be).