Razorfag: Contrarian Megafaggot

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Razorfist (now known as Racistfist probably)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:13 pm

I remember when God Hand had a similar camera angle. Except the camera was much farther away, you moved and turned a lot quicker, you had a radar telling you where everyone is, and aside from the highest difficulty setting the enemies only attacked you one at a time.

And according to wikipedia GoW2018 was praised for its combat system. I will lose my shit if that catches on.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kama

Post by Kama » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:31 pm

It's weird seeing Raz0rfist showing up on stuff like Louder with Crowder. I figured the dude would remain some small time edgelord ranting about how he loves the manliest of movies, metal, and video games. But now people take him seriously as a political commentator. Really bizarre

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:47 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:58 pm
all I can find from mainstream sources are journo pros sucking off the camera in cutscenes because apparently "it's all one big long tracking shot, like a continuous take."
1426114460297.jpg
1426114460297.jpg (64.53 KiB) Viewed 1447 times
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:02 pm

suzaku wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:31 pm
It's weird seeing Raz0rfist showing up on stuff like Louder with Crowder. I figured the dude would remain some small time edgelord ranting about how he loves the manliest of movies, metal, and video games. But now people take him seriously as a political commentator. Really bizarre
That would also imply Crowder was a srs polydix man and not a gay Jew-owned adderal ridden leaf.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:06 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:58 pm

I tried to google search god of war camera to see what the gayme publications say about it, but all I can find from mainstream sources are journo pros sucking off the camera in cutscenes because apparently "it's all one big long tracking shot, like a continuous take."
When are people going to realise that video games aren't movies? Corey Barlog left video games after 2 to go into movies and went no where and now he is fucking Kojima or David Cage, a failed film guy trying to live his real dream through video games. I really wish the industry would tell these people to fuck off and get over their inferiority complex, games make more money than film and in 30 years will be so far ahead of film that it will never be able to compete.

It's ironic that games want to be movies while a lot of movies want to be video games. Look at the latest Hollywood blockbusters, it looks like video game geek shit now while big budget games look more subdued.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kama

Post by Kama » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:20 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:02 pm
suzaku wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:31 pm
That would also imply Crowder was a srs polydix man and not a gay Jew-owned adderal ridden leaf.
I'm just flabbergasted that a political commentary channel, even one as unfunny as crowder's, would take the word of raz0rfist at face value as if he's a pool of true intellectual discussion and not just a lolcow. I know the dude is friends with Sarcuck of Nig Nog but still...

It'd be like if CNN unironically brought on Chris Chan to talk politics

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:12 am

Guru Larry wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:10 am
We were playing Shadowrun with Armake years ago, and he boasted he could review a game only by looking at screenshots of it. We laughed at him so much, he left the game in a huff! :lol:
I was planning to buy Pat The Nes Punk's NES book, because it generally speaking sounded interesting. He boasted that he reviews every official NES game in it, but apparently that is not really the case. He and Ian said in their podcast that they played all games, but for 10 minutes or so and then wrote quick reviews and slapped star ratings on them.
I decided to not buy the book after hearing that.

Also, Armake is an interesting dude. I used to talk to him quite a bit on skype some years ago when the old DHI was around. He did definitely have an ego that was sometimes quite unbearable. Talking about his glory days on YouTube and saying how people have "objectively" bad taste in games, then getting pretty angry when you question his shit.
I don't have that many bad things to say about him, but it did get quite annoying at times.
- and that's a good thing.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:35 pm

GestapoAssiman wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:12 am
Also, Armake is an interesting dude. I used to talk to him quite a bit on skype some years ago when the old DHI was around. He did definitely have an ego that was sometimes quite unbearable. Talking about his glory days on YouTube and saying how people have "objectively" bad taste in games, then getting pretty angry when you question his shit.
I don't have that many bad things to say about him, but it did get quite annoying at times.
He was in that old DHI skype chat, yes that one that I made the video about. It was actually tolerable when he would come on occasionally and talk about games, then it was back to those futa fags whining about Jerald not being there or spamming weebshit when he fucked off.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:57 pm

Armake is making videos still/again.

SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:28 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sun Jun 10, 2018 1:35 pm
He was in that old DHI skype chat, yes that one that I made the video about. It was actually tolerable when he would come on occasionally and talk about games, then it was back to those futa fags whining about Jerald not being there or spamming weebshit when he fucked off.
I often times had calls with him and Ebeeto. Sadly, I never got to see his reaction to those futassholes who ruined the whole fucking chat
- and that's a good thing.