Razorfag: Contrarian Megafaggot

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
OldManBones

Re: Razorfist (now known as Racistfist probably)

Post by OldManBones » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:31 pm

I tried watching his Star Fox review but gave up halfway through when I found he was just going on and on without actually telling me about the damn game. Hell even the stupid channel with the blue puppet that dick sucks Nintendo had a more informative review than him.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:24 am

GestapoAssiman wrote:
Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:03 pm
Wasn't there a leak that showed Razor's player profile on xbox or something and most of the games he talked about he played for like 3 hours or so.
Same thing happened to Jim Sterling. I think a few other games journos have been busted playing games for only 1-2 hours and then reviewing it.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Guru Larry
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Guru Larry » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:10 am

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:24 am
Same thing happened to Jim Sterling. I think a few other games journos have been busted playing games for only 1-2 hours and then reviewing it.
We were playing Shadowrun with Armake years ago, and he boasted he could review a game only by looking at screenshots of it. We laughed at him so much, he left the game in a huff! :lol:

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:19 am

Guru Larry wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:10 am
Poonoo wrote:
We were playing Shadowrun with Armake years ago, and he boasted he could review a game only by looking at screenshots of it. We laughed at him so much, he left the game in a huff! :lol:
Little did you know that a lot of game journos probably brag about shit like that to each other, and the ones who are the best at it work for IGN.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:45 am

Poonoo wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:19 am
Guru Larry wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:10 am
Poonoo wrote:
Little did you know that a lot of game journos probably brag about shit like that to each other, and the ones who are the best at it work for IGN.
They get very defensive about it too, about how they have too much to do in order to get the reviews out. Even though they usually get advance copies that have an embargo date. And they're always shit at games, which they're super defensive about as well.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:24 am

They are such experts at their craft that they can judge the qualities of a game within the first hour of playing.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:43 am

drisko wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:45 am
They get very defensive about it too, about how they have too much to do in order to get the reviews out. Even though they usually get advance copies that have an embargo date. And they're always shit at games, which they're super defensive about as well.
Mega defensive to the point of internally sending mails to each other to launch a synchronised article campaign of hardcore apologetics about how sucking absolute ass at games is totally fine. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:57 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:24 am
They are such experts at their craft that they can judge the qualities of a game within the first hour of playing.
I sure fucking can. Or do you need longer than that to know God of Soy is shit?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:41 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:57 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:24 am
I sure fucking can. Or do you need longer than that to know God of Soy is shit?
I sure don't but imagine thinking it's great because it has next to no gameplay and tells a faggot story for gay faggots.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jun 08, 2018 4:58 pm

I saw part of a stream where someone was trying to convince me the game was good and the entire time the camera was rammed right up Kratos' fucking ass. Can't see shit. I sure love it when your character dodge rolls and the camera wobbles around because it's attached to his spine.

I think Dead Space might be zoomed out more and that's a horror game.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/19 ... r/76533653

I tried to google search god of war camera to see what the gayme publications say about it, but all I can find from mainstream sources are journo pros sucking off the camera in cutscenes because apparently "it's all one big long tracking shot, like a continuous take." Jeez Mr Plinkett really was a prophet.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome