Razorfag: Contrarian Megafaggot

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
oldbones

Re: Razorfist (now known as Racistfist probably)

Post by oldbones » Wed Oct 31, 2018 8:15 pm

He's so stronk. Maybe even as strong as two spoonys. That still makes him a weakling but hey at least he doesn't appear to have noodle arms like mr. offlining.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Oct 31, 2018 9:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:14 pm
How can she be a Hooters girl without hooters?
>what is padding?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:37 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:41 pm
Hi danny. If you were as smart as you thought you were you'd know you don't need a girlfriend to have sex. Matter of fact I think most men prefer it that way.
Who the fuck is danny? Moron
Fact still is: All you guys jerk off to Boogie, Lupa, Spoony, this guy here and others because you guys have no sex, no girlfriend, no real life, all you guys do is talk about the life of other people and apparently think making fun of them makes your all measly existences look better.
Virgin morons with no life, no hope, no future "sperging" about Youtubers all day. You guys are practically subhuman shit nobody wants or needs.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:41 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:37 am
Pope Corky III wrote:
Hi danny. If you were as smart as you thought you were you'd know you don't need a girlfriend to have sex. Matter of fact I think most men prefer it that way.
Fact still is: All you guys jerk off to Boogie, Lupa, Spoony, this guy here and others because you guys have no sex, no girlfriend, no real life, all you guys do is talk about the life of other people and apparently think making fun of them makes your all measly existences look better.
Virgin morons with no life, no hope, no future "sperging" about Youtubers all day. You guys are practically subhuman shit nobody wants or needs.
Final Fantasy 7 is the masterpiece Dude Sex will never be

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:26 am

Guest wrote:
Pope Corky III wrote:
It's times like these I wish we had guest identification to see if their posting habits are consistent. I bet half these contrarian guest posters are in the same threads bitching about nobodies, too. :lol:
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:33 am

Guest wrote:
Well, we know he's not razorfaggot. I'd like to think that razor would be more original than 'lol u stupid. ur all virgins and u have no lives lol'
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Thu Nov 01, 2018 11:08 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:27 am
Trying to figure out if it's a trap or if she's looking for a Green Card.
Traps need green cards too.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:15 pm

Guest wrote:
Pope Corky III wrote:
1v1 outside Stormwind, scrub.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:42 pm

Sure is a lot of sperg about Razorfist's girlfriend, when did we become foxdickfarms?

Though him dating himself with a tan is fucking hilarious. :lol: :lol:
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:33 am
Guest wrote:
Well, we know he's not razorfaggot. I'd like to think that razor would be more original than 'lol u stupid. ur all virgins and u have no lives lol'
Like Kugel said, it's one of the same two fucks who popped up during #complicit and have been guestposting with the "lol u virgin no life" shit ever since. One is from Florida and another is from Atlanta, every fucking time it's these same cunts when I check to see if they are from the same area as the person being shit on. They can keep up the lame normalfag insults all they want, the fact is they are clearly lurking here as much as any of the posters are.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:54 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:26 am
It's times like these I wish we had guest identification to see if their posting habits are consistent.
I barely ever bother looking up IPs. I at least know that this IP was behind many pro #complicit posts. He's a worthless thirstfag, which is also why he cares so much about how much sex other men have. Projection at it's finest.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!