Razorfag: Contrarian Megafaggot

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Nobue

Re: Razorfist (that old title was shit)

Post by Nobue » Sat Aug 15, 2020 1:27 pm

The man's got a book coming out. Apparently with an actual publisher.

ban

Post by ban » Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:05 pm

Those are words that no longer hold value or meaning. And we all know that.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:10 pm

Do people still buy books? I know I do, but I'm older than the iphone so I actually know how to read something that isn't written entirely in emojis or gorilla-speak.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:29 pm

Apparently the only books that sell these days include references and weird sex.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:32 pm

Voice, for the last time, Light Novels and Visual Novels AREN"T books. :roll: But they are art if they include a sufficient amount of sperm / tentacles / futas or an unholy combination of all three. :lol:
Guest wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:10 pm
Do people still buy books? I know I do, but I'm older than the iphone so I actually know how to read something that isn't written entirely in emojis or gorilla-speak.
Wow there, Chief. Slow down. You can't expect us hip young folk to know about such archaic mechanisms as proper grammar, the alphabet, proper paragraphs and prose. Especially on this device made out of the skin of those weird things with branches that certainly isn't an Apple(tm) Tablet that helps us sip our Starbucks(tm) Soy Lattes. :lol:
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:41 pm

Read the synopses, its basically Thief but mixed with Aladdin.

Funniest thing for me, the fuck didnt even use his own name (DANIEL HARRIS YOU FAGGOT, EVERYONE KNOWS) and went with razorfist instead.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Sat Aug 15, 2020 11:08 pm

>publishing your book under your YouTuber name
:lol: Also, the publisher, Hunters Entertainment, mainly specializes in table-top RPGs and they've only put out a small handful of books, most of which have to to with table-top RPGs. I would guess that Razorfist is friends with one of the people who runs the company and was able to talk him/her into putting out his shitty novella. He might as well have self-published it, but with Hunters Entertainment he can pretend that a real publisher read his work and decided to publish it based on its merits.

Another thing worth mentioning; considering Razorfist has burned a thesaurus into his brain and tries to throw out as many complicated words as possible in his casual speech, I can't begin to imagine how many obscure adjectives he'll use in his novella. His prose will be so purple it'll make Henry James blush in his grave.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:27 am

I've seen a few tabletop rpg companies also selling novelshit, though those are more oftne than not related to whatever setting they're publishing. Maybe it's the same here. I certainly hope is book is based on Kids on Bikes.
ban wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:32 pm
Voice, for the last time, Light Novels and Visual Novels AREN"T books. :roll: But they are art if they include a sufficient amount of sperm / tentacles / futas or an unholy combination of all three. :lol:
I know that about visual novels (why would I ever confuse Nekopara with a book?), but Light novels?
Wikipedia wrote:A light novel (Japanese: ライトノベル, Hepburn: raito noberu) is a style of Japanese novel.

The average length of a light novel is about 50,000 words, close to the minimum expected for a Western novel, and light novels are usually published in bunkobon size (A6, 10.5 cm × 14.8 cm), often with dense publishing schedules. A distinguishing characteristic of light novels is that they are illustrated with an anime or manga art style and are often adapted into such media.
Also

References = Ready Player One and shit
Weird Sex = 50 Shades and shit
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ban

Post by ban » Sun Aug 16, 2020 8:15 am

Gadammit Voice, the one time I expected you to turn full ironic weeb and play along with some answer like : "Are we talking usual tentacles or La Blue Girl tentacles" or something and you full on subvert my expectations like you're Rian Johnson. :lol:
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 16, 2020 2:04 pm

I judge my vns by how many violent semen infernos they contain.