Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:01 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:53 am
This motherfucker doing the deposition sounds like he's dying. Also he started an accusation with "I heard a rumor"...you think they'd have learned by now.
"I heard a rumor"? What is this? Ancient Rome?
A12 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:04 am
Just letting folks know, Marzgurl’s friend Jennifer Lynn Hunt has committed TI (Tortious Interference), Jennifer Lynn Hunt managed to contact the leadership of Liberty City Con and managed to convince them to remove/cancel Vic Mignogna from appearing at Liberty City Con
Never change, Vic Kickers. Never change.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Jul 13, 2019 10:19 pm

Has Marz stopped talking about Vic yet?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:06 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:37 am
Honestly it sounds like there won't be a round 2 of lawsuits if Vic is telling the truth, which really fucking sucks because marzcunt gets off scott free. When they asked about her Vic could of cared less. I knew that jewkieta wouldn't pull through despite hyping the fuck out of it.
He probably doesn't understand internet shit like we do and nobody explained it to him. Marzbarz is one of the cunts who organized this shitstorm that ruined his life. Being a normie like he is, maybe he doesn't realize how much shit she did behind the scenes in dischord and via other forums to organize a campaign. Hell, she did plenty of it publicly on twatter.

Those other VAs were gunning for Vic, but it was useful idiots like marzgunt who made everything come together. If he isn't adding her name, it's because he doesn't understand her role.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:39 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:06 pm
Those other VAs were gunning for Vic, but it was useful idiots like marzgunt who made everything come together. If he isn't adding her name, it's because he doesn't understand her role.
He may not understand, but Ty Beard absolutely does and that's what matters. It's not that his legal team doesn't get her role, it's that she is small time and has no money to go after. It's a pipe dream, but the best we will get is a deposition from her most likely. ANN, i09/Beth Elderkin and Chris Sabat (among other VAs at Funi) are much higher on the list and will probably be on the second round.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:18 am

Exactly, Marz is so small she could probably keep running her mouth even after Vic wins and never receive a filing against her. She might be called as a witness for the defence if they're dumb enough to do that, or called by Beard to show that Kick Vic was created in bad faith, but they would probably never need her.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:07 am

They're clearly gunning for at the very least Sabat, likely Schemmel too, you get that feeling watching Vic's deposition. I think there will be a second round and that Igor/Iago and Renfield all get named and that Iago is Sabat and Renfield or Igor is Schemmel. If somehow Marzgurl is the third person, that would be wonderful.
The issue with Marzgurl is money, you're going to have to accommodate for the fact that she's in California and likely won't cooperate, that's going to run up a bill. But they've got to win this round first, which isn't necessarily guaranteed yet.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:23 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:06 pm
mad bum wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:37 am
Honestly it sounds like there won't be a round 2 of lawsuits if Vic is telling the truth, which really fucking sucks because marzcunt gets off scott free. When they asked about her Vic could of cared less. I knew that jewkieta wouldn't pull through despite hyping the fuck out of it.
He probably doesn't understand internet shit like we do and nobody explained it to him. Marzbarz is one of the cunts who organized this shitstorm that ruined his life. Being a normie like he is, maybe he doesn't realize how much shit she did behind the scenes in dischord and via other forums to organize a campaign. Hell, she did plenty of it publicly on twatter.

I've only seen part 1 of Vics deposition, but all Vic said was that he had never met Kaylin Saucedo and wouldn't know her if he walked in front of her right now. He seems to be aware of who she is, but only as a name on a computer. I didn't hear anything to indicate that would definitely rule out her being sued.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:26 pm

Dehbashi wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:34 am
I finally finished watching the first part of Soye's deposition with Cody on Nick's stream. I really want to scream. Let's see he can't remember his Twitter handle, writing the tweets, what he talked about Vic with the Voice actors, or when he was told of each story of alleged assault. But this asshole can give you every single detail of each story he was told to a T.

Also I love Soye thinking it is Twitter saying no when Ty asked him to repeat the names of each accuser that even his attorney Casey was like talk. :lol:
Toye seems to be totally oblivious to everything going on around him until someone mentions a sexual encounter with Vic - at that point he really pays attention.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:41 pm

I just finished watching the second part of Soye's deposition last night and my God was it torture. I know Ty was sick of him. If I was there I would want to strangle him.

Can't give straight answers to anything except for repeating stories of assault.

Tries to pull I can't verify these tweets are mine since they are not cropped perfectly thinking that would endear him instead of saying just straight yes or no it even I don't know. He is trying to pull the oh you created these "fake" tweets defense.

One times he tries to pull the formatting between 2 tweets are not the same and Ty point blank points about how on different devices websites such as Twitter are not the same for ease of use. You know a desktop and mobile version. He of course asks Soye if he ever used them on both which of course he dodges.

His bullshit becomes so much that Ty just starts saying Objective non responsive after he gives one of his bullshit answers at the end.

We know the hair pulling story is from Marchi thanks to him. The BS story goes Vic pulls her hair in Funimation's lobby :roll: and whispers something sexual he believes in her ear. Of course he tries to interject I would uncomfortable in that situation as well. Ty of course, thinking what I was as well, asked how big the lobby is. He of course says I don't recall even though he has went there before.

Soye does tell one truth though. That the reason for his previous divorce is that he was an asshole. He has no idea after the disposition how many people think of that now. :lol:

Casey gets butthurt during the deposition since Ty and his woman assistant are just sick of Soye and his evasive answers that she makes a remark about it. So he goes off directly against the woman to tell her to shut up and behave in a case of someone your client said did not respect women. :lol:

This second part was pure torture without Cody cracking jokes.

Oh yeah I forgot to bring this up from the first part. How Moronica met. Soye was Monica's landlord. Makes you wonder if something was going on the side for their relationship to happen. :lol:

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:50 pm

Oh yeah. I forgot to bring up. Soye got busted lying about knowing when about Vic's GoFundMe. He originally said he only found about it the day before his deposition. Ty then showed him talking about it in February. He then tried to twist his story trying to say he found out about the details about it yesterday. :lol: