Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:41 pm

pibbs wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:59 am
How did Marzgurl get past the interview 11 times with that voice of hers?
You know what job she does. You don't actually have to talk to people if you're doing donkey jobs like subtitling Amazon prime videos
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

steamyham

Post by steamyham » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:09 pm

Osterzone wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:05 pm
Travis Willingham (dub Roy Mustang) and his wife Laura Bailey (dub Lust) have both been quiet as well. Not even a like to support their old Funi buddies.
I was curious about that too and then this:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cr ... animated-s

Yeah keep your mouth shut so you don’t miss out on sheckles to make a shitty cartoon about your overly melodramatic DnD stream.

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm

steamyham wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:09 pm
Osterzone wrote:
Travis Willingham (dub Roy Mustang) and his wife Laura Bailey (dub Lust) have both been quiet as well. Not even a like to support their old Funi buddies.

Yeah keep your mouth shut so you don’t miss out on sheckles to make a shitty cartoon about your overly melodramatic DnD stream.
Good. Are you complaining that these people have an ounce of professionalism and can actually keep their mouths shut and treat their work like actual work instead of a shitlib mean girls circle jerk? All entertainers should be like this. You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
Good. Are you complaining that these people have an ounce of professionalism and can actually keep their mouths shut and treat their work like actual work instead of a shitlib mean girls circle jerk? All entertainers should be like this. You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.
Guestposting was a triumph.
Guest wrote:
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:22 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:07 pm
According to Marzgurl Vic's mom is a big Trump supporter on her facebook page, the twitter brigade was using that as proof he's Evil.
The very fact they brought this up like it was some kind of point proves that this has nothing to do with sexual assault and everything to do with virtue gestapo larping. "Your mother is backing the wrong side Vic? You haven't disowned her yet? Off to the gulag with you!" Lord, I despise these people. They need to get fucked up so bad.
I really hope is the breaking point for this social justice tyranny bullshit. This shit can't continue.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:19 pm

JL Unlimited wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:49 pm
Guest wrote:
Guestposting was a triumph.
Indeed. Much of what makes Hollywood such cancer, apart from being an actual cesspool of vile debauchery that would make the devil ashamed, is the celebrity cult that follows them. No sane person should give any fuck about what some actor has to say about politics and I expect the faggots to keep their dumb mouths shut about that shit.
Some baker has to make wedding cakes for faggots but some fuckboy actor that had to suck dicks for his role can freely blabber on about his insipid agenda? Fuck that shit! You're working in the service industry just the same.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:20 pm

If you're making a living off of internet welfare, it's not really a smart idea to swing around your polidick, since that could cut your audience in half (or worse).
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:07 pm
I'm not sure if I can find the video now because it's buried with all the new crap, but there was one of Vic answering a question about Trump. He gave a carefully worded answer, something along the lines of "Regardless if Trump represents my personal values or not, he does for millions of other people and they should be respected and not made fun of."
>Respecting the opinion of others

Dearl Lord, he is even more evil than I could ever imagine in my darkest nightmares!
According to Marzgurl Vic's mom is a big Trump supporter on her facebook page, the twitter brigade was using that as proof he's Evil.
You're just know you're on the side of the good guys if you have to bring your opponent's mother into this whole mess.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

steamyham

Post by steamyham » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:26 pm

Guest wrote:
steamyham wrote:
Osterzone wrote:

Not mad just an observation.

I’ve seen everyone in this group go all “orange man bad, believe all women, guns are bad, think of the children” Then suddenly they clam up at something relevant at least to their industry because muh Kickstarter.

Fuck maybe everything in Hollywood should start running on Kickstarter. Might shut people up if funding lands on their shoulders.

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:50 pm

steamyham wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:26 pm
Guest wrote:
steamyham wrote:

Not mad just an observation.

I’ve seen everyone in this group go all “orange man bad, believe all women, guns are bad, think of the children” Then suddenly they clam up at something relevant at least to their industry because muh Kickstarter.

Fuck maybe everything in Hollywood should start running on Kickstarter. Might shut people up if funding lands on their shoulders.
Obscenely wealthy backers are the reason behind most shitlibbery being pushed on the culture. There's a reason that despite all these people and industries getting woke and going broke (ie- failing to successfully sell their bullshit) they keep lingering and coming back. That's why so many writers and actors are such adult babies, even more so than in previous decades. They're used to being coddled and protected from any consequences of their actions.

Feel free to add your obligatory comments about (((them))), this much at least is true though.

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:36 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:41 pm
pibbs wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:59 am
How did Marzgurl get past the interview 11 times with that voice of hers?
You know what job she does. You don't actually have to talk to people if you're doing donkey jobs like subtitling Amazon prime videos
I wonder if she counts Cuckassia, Suburban Autists and To Boldly Suck Cock as 3 separate jobs