Marzgurl: Queen of the Big Eyes (and Excessive Filters)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 14111
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Marzgurl: Queen of the Big Eyes (and Excessive Filters)

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:16 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:53 pm
Lups thinks she can sing, too. Most women think they have more talent than they really do.
When all they really have to do is suck dick and make a good sandwich.
The ball is wild!

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 9064
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: Marzgurl: Queen of the Big Eyes (and Excessive Filters)

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:23 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:19 pm
pibbs wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:29 am
Buy a box of diet food. Review every item.
Darling, stop scraping, the bottom is gone.
Stunning and brave.
259 views, and that's AFTER getting some views from DHI. RIP

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Posts: 2803
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: Marzgurl: Queen of the Big Eyes (and Excessive Filters)

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:30 pm

Poor views. Maybe good ol Linkara will retweet to help a sister out.

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6695
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Marzgurl: Queen of the Big Eyes (and Excessive Filters)

Post by mad bum » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:22 am

PIZZA BOIS



Okay this is just sad.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Posts: 2013
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Marzgurl: Queen of the Big Eyes (and Excessive Filters)

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:11 am

How much do you guys think Nutrisystem paid her for these bydeos?

User avatar
Guest

Re: Marzgurl: Queen of the Big Eyes (and Excessive Filters)

Post by Guest » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:20 am

I like her content, i hope she comes back to kiwi farms :(

User avatar
Rapeculture
Posts: 1680
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Re: Marzgurl: Queen of the Big Eyes (and Excessive Filters)

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:22 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:16 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:53 pm
Lups thinks she can sing, too. Most women think they have more talent than they really do.
When all they really have to do is suck dick and make a good sandwich.
Literally every other video on Instagram is some bitch in her car singing some song off the radio. I want to call their insurance companies and show them that shit.
Image

User avatar
drisko
Posts: 1998
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:12 pm

Re: Marzgurl: Queen of the Big Eyes (and Excessive Filters)

Post by drisko » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:01 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:11 am
How much do you guys think Nutrisystem paid her for these bydeos?
Why would they? They're getting less than a thousand views, they'd get more value if they sponsored At4w.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 14111
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Marzgurl: Queen of the Big Eyes (and Excessive Filters)

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:27 pm

drisko wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:01 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:11 am
How much do you guys think Nutrisystem paid her for these bydeos?
Why would they? They're getting less than a thousand views, they'd get more value if they sponsored At4w.
Another household in dire need of some diet. :lol:
The ball is wild!

User avatar
CIANIgger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3932
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Marzgurl: Queen of the Big Eyes (and Excessive Filters)

Post by CIANIgger » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:44 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:27 pm
drisko wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:01 am
Le Redditeur wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:11 am
How much do you guys think Nutrisystem paid her for these bydeos?
Why would they? They're getting less than a thousand views, they'd get more value if they sponsored At4w.
Another household in dire need of some diet. :lol:
The ad revenue would be even worse when a diet system can't help two fatties lose any weight. :lol:
Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 9 guests