Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Guest

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:33 am

Marzgurl is ugly as fuck and thank god she hasn't crapped out a kid she can't take care of.

User avatar
GitGud
Quality Poster
Posts: 966
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:41 pm

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by GitGud » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:54 pm

Because a flower needs the bee to get some pollen going. Or better.... A Truck needs a gas station ti get sum diesel up in that bitch.
I would climb on Mount Mama to plant my pole, but like with every extreme sport, it would take some support. So if anyone cozld fondle my balls while im up.......
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 20880
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:18 pm

Milky oil is best oil
Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:57 pm
It's in the name, dipshit. The old cars replaced by the Abwrackprämie had to be destroyed. There was an entire scandal about several of them not being trashed and instead sold as used cars, which was illegal.
Lol, I was so sure that people would use this for sneaky profit that the actual intended destination of those cars didn't occur to me.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
CuckTurdginson
Posts: 1043
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:54 am

I sometimes check her twitter to see how long she can go without talking about Vic and the fucked up thing is that it never takes that long.
BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:59 am
I am 6 feet tall and tower above these manlets and Chinese women are throwing their pussy at me as I type these words just for citizenship.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 25230
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:08 am

It's her only claim to fame. She'll have the hashtag hammered into her gravestone.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

BenComicGraphics
Posts: 1044
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:51 pm

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by BenComicGraphics » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:20 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:08 am
It's her only claim to fame. She'll have the hashtag hammered into her gravestone.
And someone will write below it "you say rape, i say ha ha"

User avatar
CuckTurdginson
Posts: 1043
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:31 am

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:20 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:08 am
It's her only claim to fame. She'll have the hashtag hammered into her gravestone.
And someone will write below it "you say rape, i say ha ha"
Even though she's probably seen it hundreds of times by now - I'll bet you if you tweet Jewnoo's video at her you'll still get an autistic as fuck reply from her.
BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:59 am
I am 6 feet tall and tower above these manlets and Chinese women are throwing their pussy at me as I type these words just for citizenship.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 25230
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:35 am

Probably. But why bother? We've given her more attention than she deserves and thus more orgasms from that than her flip husband will ever give her. It's time to forget about the trucker for a few years again, as we already where before you dumb faggot had to come along again.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
Guest

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:37 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:58 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:29 pm
But you need fewer parts
What makes you think that? You still need a transmission, the exhaust system of a normal car is basically just the pipe and both motors are similarly complicated, the electric one arguably more so in terms of parts.
This claim came from the time when Elon Musk would shout random words and journalists would run to their laptops to praise it as prophecy. Like when he claimed his factories could output thousands of cars per hour (and have them drive to their new owners by themselves, right up to the driveway, if not for the thousands of autonomous taxis clogging up the street here in his vision of 2020). One of his claims was how his engines had 20 parts and internal combustion engines had 2,000 or something, and this was a sign of Aryan vehicular superiority. And then he pointed to the moon and said we should burn it out of the sky with Tesla surface-to-air missiles powered by unicorn giggles and they moved on to the next song of praise.

User avatar
CuckTurdginson
Posts: 1043
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:19 pm

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by CuckTurdginson » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:39 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:35 am
Probably. But why bother? We've given her more attention than she deserves and thus more orgasms from that than her flip husband will ever give her. It's time to forget about the trucker for a few years again, as we already where before you dumb faggot had to come along again.
But Nick told me if I gave him 1000 a month in paymeton gibs that Vic could still win.
BloodKnightDollfie wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:59 am
I am 6 feet tall and tower above these manlets and Chinese women are throwing their pussy at me as I type these words just for citizenship.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest