Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Rapeculture

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:14 am

Ty hasn't killed anyone anyways. You murdered your cat, you fat cunt.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:06 am

A12 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:59 pm
Marzgurl accusing Ty Beard of advocating murder:
None of these idiots actually knows what a death threat is. Ty isn't threatening to kill anyone. He's warning these idiots that if they keep trying to "cancel" people, not everyone will just ignore it or file a lawsuit; they might take the law into their own hands instead.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:10 am

Yeah, it's a common tactic of SJWs to twist people's words and claim they're saying things they didn't say. After all, SJWs always lie. But what they don't usually do is post the relevant clips for context so that anyone who isn't an ideology obsessed fuckwit can see for themselves the point Ty is trying to make.

Which is a point we've made ourselves on DHI. You're fucking with people's livelihoods here. He is absolutely correct when he says that law of averages dictate that one of their targets will snap. We've already had the bloke who killed himself. Eventually we'll see the bloke who kills them instead.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:09 pm

These are the same cunts celebrating and hoping Vic kills himself on Twitter.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:31 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:10 am
Which is a point we've made ourselves on DHI. You're fucking with people's livelihoods here. He is absolutely correct when he says that law of averages dictate that one of their targets will snap. We've already had the bloke who killed himself. Eventually we'll see the bloke who kills them instead.
We just talked about that a few days ago and I'm sure many have thought that for a long time anyway. You pick out somebody that's emotionally unstable that you know you can just straight up fuck over completely, one of them is going to snap.
Looking at who they usually target, it's very often former allies or otherwise insane beta males. They don't want to actually go against a guy that's just going to tell them to get fucked, they want somebody that'll roll over and take it. Looking at who most of the dudes that became shooters are it's mostly total losers that felt they got fucked over unjustly. Fits like a glove. Many will just take it and get fucked, a few might hang themselves. But eventually there will be that one guy that takes daddy's shotgun, disappear for a few days and then knock on the door of one of them.
Most of their allies they like to fuck over are already pedophiles and rapists, it's not a stretch to imagine that one of them will eventually decapitate a bitch. Look at who the guy was that recently offed that one cam whore. Again, fits like a glove.

Bitches have a big problem in this. They never learned to not fuck with somebody they don't know. Guys learn that lesson early on, usually during adolescence. You get your ass beaten by a dude you didn't think was that strong, you get knocked out because dude was a lefty and you were expecting something different, dude has an older brother or many friends that'll come back at you, dude fights dirty and will kick you in the balls. Later you won't pick bar fights because you never know if the fucker may draw a knife or something. In some way or another, guys learn that messing with somebody they don't know can have very bad consequences.
Bitches don't. They are sheltered by the whole "you don't hit girls" thing for too long. They keep going past what a guy would get the shit kicked out of him and just get away with it. Until there's eventually that one guy that just straight up doesn't give a fuck. Fuck a guy's life up and he may just flip.

I knew some girl once that would rely too much on that "you don't hit girls" honour. Until one day she had a boyfriend that went Chris Brown on her ass. You don't talk shit after you've gotten beaten so bad you had both orbital bones broken.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:27 am

Oh my God I could never stand that shit about the whole "don't hit a girl"
If the girl beats the shit out of you, take it like a man right? You're not supposed to defend yourself, get fucked.

My fat bitch of a lesbian 3rd grade teacher always said not to hit girls and let ladies go first and so on. Drove me crazy. I don't like starting anything, so I try to stay myself out of trouble as much as possible, but then you have some girl annoying me and I hit her. Not even hard really. Then I get shamed for it.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:00 am

Slaps. No closed fist. Just slap the bitch. Once. Real hard. She's got nothing to show for but will be close to knocked out. See if she tries shit again or thinks a second.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:00 pm

Imagine Marzgurl kissing you on the cheek.

Post by Guest » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:12 pm

So, on the "normie" forum I post on talk on this is mostly about ""Vic stans " on Twitter threatening to kill all vic's victims. However they post no tweets showing this. I'm guessing more flat out lie than twisting words bs?

Proboards Support

Post by Proboards Support » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:13 pm

Oops. That was me.