Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by mad bum » Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:50 pm

I'm not even going to watch Soye's video, I will maybe watch Marchi because she's such a mess of lies and confidence that nothing will happen it will be interesting to see how she will hold up.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:03 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 10:50 pm
I'm not even going to watch Soye's video, I will maybe watch Marchi because she's such a mess of lies and confidence that nothing will happen it will be interesting to see how she will hold up.
Soye will probably be the worst. Nick said Monica did ok in her's a while back and that Soye was laughable and it showed. It was hilarious seeing Vic because the lawyer deposing him started to get pissed off and accused him of getting money to go after women (even though Soye and Funimation were on the list). Vic was calm and answered perfectly, and this lawyer who sounded like he had lung cancer was annoyed his bullshit trap questions weren't working.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:10 pm

Hearing Cancerman sputter out "YA'LL GONNA SUE SOME WOMEN INTO THE DIRT" was absolutely embarrassing and shameful.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:16 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 11:10 pm
Hearing Cancerman sputter out "YA'LL GONNA SUE SOME WOMEN INTO THE DIRT" was absolutely embarrassing and shameful.
Maybe if they had a man to take care of them and put them in their place they wouldn't need DigBickVic and The Beard to do it for them.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:23 am

mad bum wrote:
I've seen Vic and Ron's depos both so far.

Ron's deposition really is bad dude. Every answer is "I'm not sure" and even his own lawyer is sick to death of him by the end of it. It's exactly as damning and pathetic as you've heard. He basically perjured himself twice and will look like an absolute waste to the jury even if it was full of libcucks itself.

Vic's deposition is straight forward, he looks determined and honest, pretty much everything you've heard or read already. Like many people commented, and I can relate, Vic's was pretty hard to watch due to the fact that he clearly did not want things to go this way, he feels completely beside himself by the betrayal by everyone he thought he was on good terms with and even did try to apologize to and work things out with. Makes me sick things have been taken this far, and I hope Vic and Ty clean these fucks out.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:00 am

CIANIgger wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:23 am
mad bum wrote:
I've seen Vic and Ron's depos both so far.

Ron's deposition really is bad dude. Every answer is "I'm not sure" and even his own lawyer is sick to death of him by the end of it. It's exactly as damning and pathetic as you've heard. He basically perjured himself twice and will look like an absolute waste to the jury even if it was full of libcucks itself.

Vic's deposition is straight forward, he looks determined and honest, pretty much everything you've heard or read already. Like many people commented, and I can relate, Vic's was pretty hard to watch due to the fact that he clearly did not want things to go this way, he feels completely beside himself by the betrayal by everyone he thought he was on good terms with and even did try to apologize to and work things out with. Makes me sick things have been taken this far, and I hope Vic and Ty clean these fucks out.
I'm watching the pre rec for Vic pt. 2 right now. I hope Rooster Teeth is next on the chopping block, I want those cunts to take a huge hit from this.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:44 am

About Soye, I completely forgot a couple of things to bring up.

He didn't know about the jellybean incident until he watched Nick's stream. In other words, he got cucked by Nick. :lol:

Also Ty did bring up PULL with Soye and brought up the name and what it meant. Ty asked him if he knew what Liar meant and originally Soye waffled and said he was not sure what it meant which baffled Ty. :lol: Ty brought that up since Soye denied reading or knowing about the i09 article. But when talking about PULL, he bragged how he read all the posts and Links there.

So ironically Soye can't remember using any site except PULL.

Also Soye said in deposition if I was called a Pedophile I would ignore it. But cried that he was tweeting all that because he was being harassed. :lol:
Last edited by Dehbashi on Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:46 am

Also shocker. KickVic is ass mad that Nick has been streaming the depositions since they can't control the narrative. Just like them releasing incomplete transcripts of Vic's deposition to make him look bad. One dumbass hopes it get copyright struck. No need to explain how that is impossible. :lol:

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:01 am

Damn Debashi, you should be in the courtroom at this point. :lol: Grill those bastards!

Also I hope Rooster Teeth is next on the chopping block, according to Vic's deposition they pretty much conspired with Monica.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:14 am

Rooster Teeth, Sean Schemmel, Chris Sabat, and whomever Igor is are in the 2nd round if Vic wins.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.