Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by mad bum » Sun May 19, 2019 3:35 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 3:23 am
What's the attitude towards court dates that are mandatory in the USA? Here they will just send the police to pick you up in handcuffs if you try to run from them.
Well I know if it's a crime and you miss your court date the bailsbondman will come hunt you down and drag you to court. As far as civil suits like this? I think it's a spoony thing where they just default it in the others favor if you don't show up.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sun May 19, 2019 3:38 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
What's the attitude towards court dates that are mandatory in the USA? Here they will just send the police to pick you up in handcuffs if you try to run from them.
You have a warrant issued for your arrest effective immediately. I've had aunts and uncles skip out on mandatory court dates and at least one of them was dragged out of my grandma's house when they found out he was hiding there.

But it mostly depends on the severity of the case.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sun May 19, 2019 3:40 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 3:19 am
These are the same people that thought you can avoid a lawsuit by dodging a process server. Mental giants they ain't
Tehee, I'll just protect my tweets and update to the newest block bot. That'll do the trick.
We're talking about supposedly grown up people in a, what it seems like, cut throat business. They ought to know better that you can't just go "lol but i'm not home fgt!" about legal papers.
Criminal? You have a benchwarraent issued. Civil? Judge usually default judgements against you and you lose the case.

This is how process service works in the USA. At least in Texas... A prcoess server has to document three attempts to serve you. THat's the legal minimum. If they can prove you know you're about to be issued papers and are attempting to avoid service, service is considered complete. If they cannot reach you after the minimum attempts, they go to court and the summons is published in the local newspaper and service is considered complete.

Now keep in mind, process servers don't want to take a lot of time on one service. They'd much rather go to your place of residence and serve you privately, then move on to the next service. But, if you're a dick to them? They'll serve you in your office. They'll serve you at a restaurant. They'll serve you at your kid's birthday at Chuck'E'Cheese. THey don't want to, but you dodge them, they will do it. The message? Don't be dicks to process servers, please.

Post by Guest » Sun May 19, 2019 3:43 am

Shy of DNA from a rape kit or video camera footage (or VERY credible direct eyewitness testimony), there's simply almost NO way to conclusively "prove" a sexual assault accusation in the way that the armchair "skeptics" throughout this thread are more or less demanding of the accusers. This is why, out in the real world, rape cases so rarely ever result in criminal charges: and its also among the (long myriad of well documented) reasons why most victims end up too terrified to speak up about what happened to them right away (if ever).

The thing is though, most sex offenders tend to often be serial abusers: very rarely are they ever "once and done". Get away with it once, and they're liable to repeat it on someone else: in many cases its a psychological compulsion. So what most of the time ends up happening is as time goes by, accusers start to pile up, until it becomes pretty much impossible to ignore and it becomes a matter of "either he DEFINITELY did it with at least SOME if not ALL of them, or he's got a VERY elaborate, JFK-level conspiracy plotted against him". And 99 times out of 100, its usually the former.

And yes, that's a beyond horrible, deeply fucked up way to have to determine whether or not someone is a sex predator (waiting until they've abused/attacked enough people for them to eventually band together later on and build a credible case against the attacker): but given the (even purely logistical) nature of sexual assault as a crime, as well as the (again, VERY well documented) societal hangups that we still seem to stubbornly retain - broadly speaking, as a society - regarding the gender-dynamics of rape and sexual misconduct, that's unfortunately one of the few means of combating long-term sexual predators that victims have at their disposal: and both social media and #meagain have been an absolute godsend to sexual abuse survivors for that very reason.

Either way though, Vic's not going to jail over this (nor should he, legally-speaking): the worst that this is going to result in his him losing his voice acting career. Possibly forever, or maybe just for some years, until the heat "blows over" or whatever.

Rather pathetically however, the prospect of "my favorite dub voice actor getting replaced" apparently seems to be a fate worse than death to a lot of sadsack fanboys here: to say nothing of the - again, DEEPLY stupid and creeptastic - political baggage that a lot of "very online" young dorks with grotesquely naive worldviews and sheltered outlooks tend to bring in with them into situations like this.

For the umpteenth time: given both the OVERWHELMING number of claims (all from totally disconnected parties, and all stretching back across numerous decades now) as well as the overall history/pattern of sexual predators that Vic's MO rather neatly fits into, not to mention the complete and utter lack of a motive that most any of these women have for making any of this up (again, no matter how much you might worship all things FUNimation, in the real world Vic is an utter and absolute nobody, whom no one gives the slightest two shits whether or not he keeps his Broli or FMA gigs)... the odds are BEYOND overwhelming that this guy's ass is very exceedingly guilty.

Its not enough to convict him in a criminal court of law (nor should it be), so no one's demanding that he get sent to death row or whatever: but yes, taking away from him his D-list voice acting career seems about a perfectly reasonable and more than justified consequence for him to pay, to say nothing of just as a means of protecting other voice actresses and con-goers from getting preyed on by him any further in the future.

And yes, for all the starry-eyed innocents in here who are still asking absurdly stupid, oblivious questions like "Someone at FUNimation or at anime conventions HAD to know about this: why didn't anybody do anything about it sooner?": it is unfortunately altogether WAY too common within a great many workplaces and corporations that, when a male employee commits an act of sexual misconduct against a female co-worker, if the higher ups in management can get away with sweeping it under the rug, looking the other way, and pretending that nothing happened to as not to rock the boat or raise a fuss... they will all too often indeed do EXACTLY that, the victims' physical safety and emotional/psychological well-being be damned.

There's a GIGANTIC societal history of this sort of thing happening CONSTANTLY every single day for DECADES now: which is EXACTLY why #meagain was an extremely necessary, desperately needed, and altogether positive social movement and backlash against this exact sort of thing, rather than some ridiculous "mob mentality" hysteria by way of some halfbaked and ridiculously idiotic "radical feminist conspiracy plot" to do... whatever the fuck convoluted nonsense some dipshit Youtubers and 4channers have cooked up in their pathetic, sexually-frustrated, resentful little minds.

And for those who aren't coming at this with a vile political axe to grind and instead are just purely, desperately crestfallen and upset that they're going to have to deal with a new English dubbed Broli voice from here on out: let me once again quote myself from earlier, many pages back, in this very thread:
Kunzait_83 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 2:48 pm
If you're someone who's still stubbornly making the case that "Its all lies, its all a conspiracy to take down poor old Vic!" THIS far into things after THIS much convincing and blatant evidence has come to light, if you're STILL defending this guy (or god help you, if you're one of the sad fucks making impassioned Youtube videos on his behalf) and your main emotional reasoning for stubbornly clinging to this belief is primarily because you just love this guy's Broli voice so damn much and it meant so much to you as a kid and whatnot: you are BEYOND pathetic and a textbook definitional example of what certain folks online would call a "beta male" and a "cuck".

Because what you're effectively saying is "I don't care that this guy is a sexual predator who has hurt possibly hundreds of underage girls, all I care about is my precious favorite childhood cartoon that made me feel good when I was 6!"
And not to end this on such a petty note, but personally I don't exactly think we're quite losing out on god's gift to voice acting here.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun May 19, 2019 3:44 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
It's civil court. If they don't show up, they just get summary judgment. Basically, the judge assumes everything alleged in the complaint is true and they pay damages without putting on a defence.
If it was criminal court then yeah, a judge would issue a bench warrant for their arrest.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun May 19, 2019 4:49 am

Guest wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 3:43 am
[unsolicited faggot shit]
and both social media and #meagain have been an absolute godsend to sexual abuse survivors for that very reason.
>muh survivors
Unless you've been hard R raped and gotten beaten the absolute shit out of you, you're not a "survivor" of anything. There's either intent to destroy or kill and the damage that follows to show or you're not somebody that can claim to have survived something. McDonald's may eventually kill you, but unless that's the outright intent and entering a Micky D's is considered dangerous from all the assault going on, you haven't "survived" shit.

Secondly, fuckall is a blessing. Social media is outright cancer and has always been. Anyone that likes it ought to get executed immediately. It's what's killing the west. It's the root of all evil. Slacktivism is nothing but a sign of the illness.
Woe is you! If you can't go to the cops, can't suffer getting the rapist cum from your pussy swiped, you haven't been raped. True fucking fact. What, you got violated but can't be bothered to seek justice? Can't be too bad then.

Reality is that any flimsy claim of sexual misconduct by a women today is being taken as absolute truth, even when it comes in the form of an anonymous shitpost somewhere. I could just fire up the onion and ruin some fucker's career just like that.
That seems hardly stacked against the male. The entire system is in favour of the woman without any form of proof whatsoever.
It's also nothing new and has been going on since the early 2000s. It's unfair to the male, stacked against the male and you know it.

Stop copy-pasting PUFF shit here btw kthanx.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun May 19, 2019 4:54 am

Guest wrote:
Wall of verbal diarrhea
No one here gives a fuck about animu voice actors being replaced.

And in order to convince people, here and everywhere else, all you need is something more than hearsays about jellybeans.

Do you have something more than that? No?
Then fuck off with the rest of your mob of retards

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sun May 19, 2019 5:19 am

The only thing MeAgain showed is that it proves once and for all that women are lying hypocritical bitches who people coddle all the time. That is what Asia Argento, one of the earliest if not the second one, showed us. I still can't believe she threw her heroed husband under the bus for this. :lol:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/19/us/a ... nnett.html

Post by Guest » Sun May 19, 2019 6:42 am

Guest wrote:
Load of bullshit
Your untimely death would make the world a brighter place.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun May 19, 2019 9:31 am

It almost brings a tear to my eye to see good guestfags taking care of the bad ones! Setting up good examples work! The experiment called guest posters was a success.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.