Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
A12

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by A12 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:22 pm

Thought this video should be put up, some of the secret discord’s that are used by KickVic including Marzgurl has been exposed:

Also DBZUK Kamehouse has a lot of interesting evidence from the secret KickVic discord as well:

https://mobile.twitter.com/DBZUk_kamehouse
Last edited by A12 on Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ComeoutandJULAY

Post by ComeoutandJULAY » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:26 pm

LordofCringe7206 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:22 pm
On a side note, I really don't understand why she had to go down this path. Why did a person who appeared on the surface to be a rather well adjusted individual suddenly become a mega sperg over a petty hashtag? I just don't get the sudden turn she made.
Well, as I stated on page 1 of this thread, she's in it for the attention (or clout I guess as that's the big word being thrown around these days) above all else. Supposedly trying to give alleged victims of sexual assault a voice takes a back seat in her mind; maybe it's something that hits a bit close to home for her (judging by her association with all these...let's just say, less than savory individuals like JewWario, ProJared, and Dan Olson), but her number one goal is to make herself come off as this stunning and brave hero in the eyes of the public. She lives off of the rush of dopamine she gets from people talking about the Weeb Wars and, more importantly, the things she does and says to fan the flames. Whatever opsec she had once upon a time was thrown out the fucking window, so she feeds off of the negative attention as well. She is determined to drag the lawsuit out as much as she possibly can to preserve the attention she's getting, but she has some sort of a back-up plan in case all the Vic stuff doesn't go as planned for her (which so far is looking to be the case), which is outlined on her hit list of other voice actors to take down. All of this attention gives her a sense of power and a sense of influence that she thought she deserved but didn't receive throughout the eight years or so she was a part of Channel Awesome.

Now, this is all speculation, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if it came out that Kaylyn harbored some serious resentment toward her old CA/TGWTG colleagues, especially toward people that she thought hogged the spotlight away from her like Lindsay, Linkara, and Spoony. And those feelings she had bottled up must have gotten worse and worse over the years until one day she finally snapped, which is probably why people here didn't see her as a cow until much later compared to other former CA creators and Doge himself. The gist of her contribution to the #CTC doc was that she was supposedly neglected by a lot of people, and in retrospect I don't think that group was necessarily limited to the higher-ups. It would certainly (as least partially) explain why she didn't have a lot to say in the interval between the doc's release and the JewWario reveal: she held major grudges against a lot of the folks in #CTC. A whole bunch of them (including Kaylyn herself) had become social justice spergs as the years went on, too, so after #CTC fizzled out she set out to shine as the biggest and spergiest of them all. That's, I think, another reason she's been so invested in the Weeb Wars these past four months: starting the #KickVic hashtag gave her a chance to finally one-up her old fellow producers in at least one thing.

@Baldur's Gait had a solid take on MarzGurl as well: she's basically Lupa but somehow much, much worse. Now, both of these people are very similar in that they're massive fucking drama whores and narcissists who are sad that the content they put out has failed to engage even Channel Awesome's target audience of spergs, so they get the attention they crave in the only way they know how: by starting drama and overall being really fucking loud and obnoxious. However, as vindictive and psychotic as Lupa was/is, at least throughout the month #CTC was a thing she had some form of personal connection to the people she thought did something wrong, and you could tell she was intensely passionate about her cause. That chick really, really wanted to make sure Michaud and the Walkers paid for what they, in her mind, did to her. MarzGurl, on the other hand, is rather eerily detached and aloof when it comes to her involvement in #KickVic. She says Vic did nothing specifically to her aside from just being a bit of a douchebag to her but in the same breath claims he did a lot worse to these other individuals (when she could have just as easily thrown out some bullshit claim that he made her give him a handjob from the other side of the room at a convention, but didn't). The fact that many of these people came out to say she's full of shit says a lot about her ability to empathize with others (or lack thereof, more accurately). That's what makes MarzGurl worse than Lupa in my mind, not just because her shitstorm is on a larger scale or because she's smearing someone as a sexual predator, but because overall she comes across as an utterly cold human being.

Post by Guest » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:34 pm

A12 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:34 am
Marzgurl is now on twitter complaining her feelings are hurt because the so-called #Istandwithvic and alt right is calling her Armzgurl
Missing from that twitter thread is the actual picture where she tried to use some filter to make herself not look quite as dumpy and failed. Also, the photo is evidence that she spent money to go to a movie premiere and buy a Captain Marvel dress instead of putting that money towards taking her sick cat to the vet so it didn't die.

Also, she didn't wear a bra to hold up her gross boobs because the dress was "backless". She thought it looked better to have her boobs sagging than to have a visible bra strap. Other (non-kickvic) women told her she looked disgusting and informed her there were other options, of course.
She doesn't understand the concept of "credibility". Also, remember when Vic apologized? These vultures said it was "proof" that he was guilty! When Vic mentioned he was in therapy (obviously because people who he thought were his friends stabbed him in the back and tried to get him to commit suicide) that was also proof that he was GUILTY (because these people only go to therapy to talk about how they want to molest kids, so that must be what Vic is doing!).

It's Liar Revealed's favorite person! That guy from the Transformers fan community with the MST3K knock-off with fake Muppets! Can you imagine if all criticism of Trump (or any other politician) was dismissed like this?

"Orange man bad! He's fat and what's the deal with his hair?!"

"Why it's almost, ALMOST, like this is nothing more than an excuse to shout down and belittle [an elderly man]."

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:32 pm

What the actual fuck is these trump walls of text.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:39 pm

As punishment for destroying Vic's career, Armzgurl should use her crane arms to build Trump's awesome wall. And after it's done, she should be ordered to chuck her manlet husbando over it.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:44 pm

I still can't believe that a woman as dumpy looking as Marzgurl actually has white knights. I mean, maybe if she was decent looking I could understand it but she's not. She doesn't have any great talents. She doesn't have a good personality to make up for her bad looks. She doesn't even have any nudes leaked online for the extreme thirstfags.

It doesn't make any sense.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:47 pm

I guess she attracts the desparates who think they might actually have a legit chance with her.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:54 pm

Did she wish her dad that kicked her out happy fathers day?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:18 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:44 pm
I still can't believe that a woman as dumpy looking as Marzgurl actually has white knights. I mean, maybe if she was decent looking I could understand it but she's not. She doesn't have any great talents. She doesn't have a good personality to make up for her bad looks. She doesn't even have any nudes leaked online for the extreme thirstfags.

It doesn't make any sense.
She's a woman. That's really all it takes
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:47 pm
I guess she attracts the desparates who think they might actually have a legit chance with her.
Given the idiot she married and given that, as Pepsi Man pointed out, she's not exactly a catch either, these particular thirstfags could be forgiven for thinking that.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

TheBilthCollector

Post by TheBilthCollector » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:17 pm

ComeoutandJULAY wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:26 pm
That's what makes MarzGurl worse than Lupa in my mind, not just because her shitstorm is on a larger scale or because she's smearing someone as a sexual predator, but because overall she comes across as an utterly cold human being.
The more I read about MarzCunt, and INs in general, the more I keep coming back to this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_O%27 ... ight_Zone)

"Kaylyn Dicksion Saucedo. Another bleeding edge millennial seduced by the siren song of internet fame. A life wasted. Potential thrown away. Now, she's forever trapped chasing the dream of endless paytreon shekels. A dream that can never be. Tragic or poetic justice? You decide...on the dead horse interchange."