Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Marzgurl: Queen of the Big Eyes (and Excessive Filters)

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:09 am

Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:31 am
Vic had the misfortune of getting his big break with a show that had a rabid yaoi fanbase,
Didn't know Dragon Ball was loved by those sorts of people.

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:21 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:59 am
Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Vic had the misfortune of getting his big break with a show that had a rabid yaoi fanbase, in stark contrast to his own Christian views about homosexuality. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the whole homophobia angle came about simply because he failed to blow his load with glee at some 16-year-old's slashfic on DeviantArt or something.
That seems to be it.
Oh, wow. I swear I'd never seen that clip. I'd heard that his stance was basically "hey, you do you, just respect me doing me", but I wasn't aware of how bang-on that was. This was the BLATANT HOMOPHOBIA that got people so pissed off? Fuck.

And Marz, he specified "the gay stuff" because that's all the fanbase ever fucking did. You met a girl who was into FMA, and there was a 100% chance she was jilling off to Elricstang or whatever the fuck they called it.
Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:09 am
Dingus Bajingus wrote:
Vic had the misfortune of getting his big break with a show that had a rabid yaoi fanbase,
Didn't know Dragon Ball was loved by those sorts of people.
Bah. Was referring to FMA and you know it. Fair point, though; I'll hold that L.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:33 am

"Creepy." Nice meme. Can't bring a charge? He's creepy.

Also not gonna stop bringing up JewRapio, bitch. You're fine with rapists as long as they virtue signal tumblr shit.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:16 am

Vic is right, a lot of that shit is creepy. I don’t need to see the Elric brothers fucking, incest is fucking disgusting.

Also the hugging fans isn’t at all out of the ordinary. Some people are very affectionate and will plant a kiss on someone’s head or cheek. It’s not like he ass grabbed and stuck his tongue down some girl’s throat. Fucking Laura Ortiz wrapped her legs around me in a hug and Danielle Harris planted one on me at a horror con. I didn’t ask, they just did it. Geez.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:43 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:16 am
Danielle Harris planted one on me at a horror con. I didn’t ask, they just did it. Geez.
You lucky motherfucker....
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:15 am

Girls are gross.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:22 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:43 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:16 am
Danielle Harris planted one on me at a horror con. I didn’t ask, they just did it. Geez.
You lucky motherfucker....
I know right? I’m not a big fan of cons but occasionally do them with a friend. I am fairly formal and give people space, but she asked if I wanted a photo and pulled me in. Right as it’s being taken, bam, right on my cheek. :lol:

Needless to say it was a blast. Kristina Klebe was there too, she’s a doll. Said I was a gent, which makes me cringe a bit in a post Elliot Rogers world, but she meant well.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:29 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:33 am
Creepy is when a guy that's not rich, powerful or a 10/10 shows interest in a woman. Chad Thundercock or Rich McMoneybags can casually fingerbang a 16yr old in a club and is "dreamy" or "omg so hot" instead.
When nothing else fits "gross" is their absolute favourite word because it has to mean nothing at all.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:11 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:33 am
To be fair, I've met the man and he really is. That said, I can tell you why.

One, he kind of stares at people when he talks one-on-one.

Some people are just like that, sometimes it's the result of a condition that makes people hyperfocus. If you've ever heard stories where a guy kissed a girl who was really into him and she freaked out, there's a reasonable chance it's this. If you don't know what you're looking at, it's very understandable to assume that whoever it is is REALLY into you.

Vic does this. Ten seconds into a conversation and he looks like he's sizing you up for a roasting pan.

And two, he gets way too into things. He's walked into a panel in a full Cloud costume with full hair and sword and just did a 'you know I look good' grin and sat down. He also got in trouble with his company for youtube-releasing a single from FMA that they didn't have rights to. It's fair to say he's an attention hog and embraces the cringe.