Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:42 am

"Testimonies are evidence"

Whenever I hear this I'm reminded of this

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:50 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:40 am
Sorry for the double post, but don't you love how when a woman is an emotionally distant mess who fucks a ton of guys and can't settle down she's liberated and shit, but if a guy has that issue he's a piece of shit.
He's a piece of shit because it's not them he's pumping. What's that insult they love so much recently? "Incel". Who would actually feel insulted over that? Not even actual NEETs are insulted because they don't want any gross 3D whore anyway.

People tend to use insults they would feel offended over. No girl that isn't a complete tire fire goes unfucked if she doesn't want to but not getting that Chad dick they really want is basically the same. So they go full Elliot Rodger.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:33 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:39 am
Holy shit Poonoo needs to teach these dumb cunts how to run a site. They have a payacon. :lol:
https://www.patreon.com/PULL
>Weeb bitch E-begging for $25/month

Maybe if you didn't spend hundreds if not thousands of dollars on cosplay this wouldn't be a problem. If you can't afford that you are an idiot, and usually this shit is paid for in 1 year or 3 year chunks. This site was $11USD a month when I got it hosted for a year to see how it went and when I renewed for 3 years it was $9USD a month (or 8, I can't remember). That's probably what she was paying but if you aren't an unemployable loser that really is fucking nothing, even on neetbux that isn't a big expense.

No wonder Marzgurl went there, she feels right at home.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:39 am

I noticed a lot of them are into cosplay and other lame shit that's a hobby and nothing else. Bitchy high school girl foxdickfarms needs a good name for reference.

That reminds me, I've been here for almost a year now (guest posted during CTC) but I never learned the origin of the fox dick name. Fill me in someone?
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Cuckson

Post by Cuckson » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:09 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:39 am
I noticed a lot of them are into cosplay and other lame shit that's a hobby and nothing else. Bitchy high school girl foxdickfarms needs a good name for reference.

That reminds me, I've been here for almost a year now (guest posted during CTC) but I never learned the origin of the fox dick name. Fill me in someone?
its just the filter for kiwi on /cow/
"shattering arms and protecting boss are the duties of a real man" - Jackson jin
"Nothing is more badass than getting stabbed with a katana and survive." -Auli

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:23 am

Cuckson wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:09 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:39 am

its just the filter for kiwi on /cow/
That is hilarious. I just assumed nool wanted to suck off shota fox boys or something.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:35 am

Its from Anthony Legato, who wrote furry fanfiction where his self insert had a six inch fox dick.

contextX

Post by contextX » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:56 am

the wheel turns slowly...but it turns

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:56 am

Watching Nick Rekieta's stream and he just said that Vic's legal team has been going through everything for a while before they ever even announced the lawsuit was coming and that all the kickvic idiots are already weeks behind. Fucking GOOD.

The playboy theory fits things I've seen in videos of Vic. In one panel some guy asks Vic if he'd like to get married and he laughs and says "I'd make a bad husband."

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:46 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:50 am
What's that insult they love so much recently? "Incel". Who would actually feel insulted over that? Not even actual NEETs are insulted because they don't want any gross 3D whore anyway.
Reminds me of Rebecca Watson simultaneously complaining about slut shaming while shaming an ex-Mormon guy for being a virgin.