Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Dehbashi

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Dehbashi » Sun May 19, 2019 8:13 pm

It actually is hilarious he used VegettoEX as his user name. Anyone in the DBZ community knows that's Mike LaBrie's name from Kanzenshuu.com. He had one of the first US Dragon Ball sites ever under Daizenshu EX before the merge with Kanzentai a few years ago.
Nonetheless VegettoEX is a full blown SJW and fully Kick Vic. I won't be surprised this guest fag has been using names of people who are Kick Vic to make it look like more people are on the site that want Vic gone.

TheBilthCollector

Post by TheBilthCollector » Sun May 19, 2019 8:22 pm

Literal Moscow Show Trial logic:

"If you're so innocent, why were you arrested? Evidence? That's your problem. Your class(gender) is all the proof we need. This is all a mistake? Are you saying the intelligence service makes mistakes? Well then, we'll just be adding "Slandering State Security" to your list of charges."

Post by Guest » Sun May 19, 2019 9:12 pm

VegettoEX wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 7:39 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:41 pm

TL;DR if you have a criminal complaint against someone, go to the authorities or STFU and dealwithit.jpg. We've heard so many false accusations made via social media in the last five years that I've stopped trying to figure out if any of them are true.
There will never be a situation where "Finally! This has been settled in court! We know everything and everyone has agreed on what the truth is!" ever happens with this. That's a nonsensical fantasy.
"I don't know what this "legal system" or "police" are, and at this point I'm too far up Marzgurl and the rest of the twitter lynch mob's buttholes to ask."

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sun May 19, 2019 9:18 pm

VegettoEX wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 7:39 pm
rabidtictac wrote:

TL;DR if you have a criminal complaint against someone, go to the authorities or STFU and dealwithit.jpg. We've heard so many false accusations made via social media in the last five years that I've stopped trying to figure out if any of them are true.
There will never be a situation where "Finally! This has been settled in court! We know everything and everyone has agreed on what the truth is!" ever happens with this. That's a nonsensical fantasy.
We're not saying a civil trial will end things for good for everything, or that after Vic finishes putting them through the cleaners that the voice acting community will welcome him with open arms. What we are saying is that he should be able to get his pound of flesh, and a sembelence of his life back. It will also be a global reminder to those in the future to not do this because there would be an actual financial cost in acting this badly (the same with the Mark Waid case).

"Uh oh, I better not repeat an non-substantiated rumor and act on my own trying to ruin a guy's contracts because the last people who did got sued to oblivion" is apparently really good motivation versus "I better not do this because there's no legal proof".

Remember, Waid himself was satisfied with being a douchebag to people over a comic store deal because he had the cash to prolonge a legal battle. Crowdfunding the legal cost takes that advantage away to the point where the Meyers and the Vics of the world can use the court system properly.

Even Hambly, whom I know isn't a favorite name here, was able to get justice from being sucker punched to where the lefie asshole that punched him had to record a public apology where he said he admits he knows that Hambly was never a nazi, that he punched him unprovoked and that it was wrong. Will this repair all the damage? No fucking way. Is it the best win we can get? Yeah, pretty much.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 19, 2019 10:10 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Rape somebody? Get career blackballed via twitter and lose your livelihood.
Hit and Run? Angry mob shows up and lynches you.
Manslaughter? Tarred and feathered, then immolated.
Defend yourself against a black burglar, ending with his death, but the case gets a lot of media attention? Thrown off a cliff.
Steal a car? Mob beats you to death.
It's also fun to look back at the typical victims of mob justice:
  • people from a different ethnicity/religion than the mob
  • strangers
  • people the mob leader(s) didn't like to begin with
But I DO wonder why nobody, even after all this meagain bullshit started surrounding Vic, took ANY of their accusations to the cops. I do wonder why no evidence of ANY kind was sent to the cops for an investigation. I do wonder why a supposed serial rapist hasn't produced any evidence of serial rape that could merit being taken to the cops. No records, no paper trail, no line of eyewitnesses reading and willing to stand up in court... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
If I've glanced over his wall of text correctly, then our dear guestposter doesn't believe that a proper court system has ever convicted a rapist in the history of forever.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sun May 19, 2019 10:18 pm

If they truly wanted mob justice against a rapist, then talk to the police. Do you know what criminals do to rapists on the inside?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun May 19, 2019 10:21 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 10:18 pm
If they truly wanted mob justice against a rapist, then talk to the police. Do you know what criminals do to rapists on the inside?
But that requires producing enough evidence to get the cops to arrest the guy, and they don't even have that much apparently. :lol:

Also I just wanna say, what a hilarious false dichotomy from the guest yet again. So because we'll never know everything, we can't trust our legal system to convict anyone and we need to go for mob justice. :lol:

How about this: I trust judges and cops to know their jobs better than some bullshit artist faggot on fucking twatter. I trust the court to evaluate evidence better than some guestfag. You wouldn't ask a homeless bum to appraise the value of antique paintings, so why would you trust a social media cunt to evaluate evidence of a crime? Take that shit to the fucking authorities.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Sun May 19, 2019 10:23 pm

Let's see what textwall you have that we have to debunk now #complicit guestfag

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sun May 19, 2019 10:25 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 10:21 pm
BenComicGraphics wrote:
But that requires producing enough evidence to get the cops to arrest the guy, and they don't even have that much apparently. :lol:
I'm not saying it's everywhere, but police are very inclined to 'believe wimmins' and at least will hold a guy accused of rape for a few hours before the lawyers come in and start mentioning things like civil rights. I've seen it happen, where a single accusation gets an innocent guy in holding for a period of time. On a Friday evening, this usually means a whole weekend in jail.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sun May 19, 2019 10:28 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 10:25 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 10:21 pm
BenComicGraphics wrote:
I'm not saying it's everywhere, but police are very inclined to 'believe wimmins' and at least will hold a guy accused of rape for a few hours before the lawyers come in and start mentioning things like civil rights. I've seen it happen, where a single accusation gets an innocent guy in holding for a period of time. On a Friday evening, this usually means a whole weekend in jail.
What I'm saying is these complicit fucks don't even have that much evidence. The story apparently isn't even plausible enough to get cops to grab Vic and stick him in the holding cell for a day.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome