Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Dehbashi

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Dehbashi » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:27 pm

No one liked her or anyone from Channel Awesome since forever. Yes I joined around that time but I know these guys loathed her before hand. As did I. I especially thought they were all frauds for example since Change the Channel.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:02 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:39 pm
EVERYONE here worshipped Retarda and Beard up until the moment the case was lost. Now you all pretend that you were impartial observers and you just happen to hate Marzgurl with the force of a thousand suns.
We hated the cunt for years before that. I was rooting for the two lawyer idiots and I'd root again for them. I just wouldn't and never have given them money.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:26 pm

We rooted for the 2 lolyers because they promised if they reached a stretch goal they would go after marzgunt as well.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:31 pm

No one ever liked Marzcunt, period.

No one ever liked Nick Superchats for at least the time since he started mutating into a bloodsports superberries collector (which the Trucker is also guilty off, mind you, although much less successfully).

Ty Beard was kinda OK until he started going into 4-hours long drunker ramblings with his IN pal and started backpedalling from "we have this on the bag" to "we may actually lose this", which people were pointing, here and elsewhere, it was the proper answer to give. But you can find some criticism of Beard immediately after his "crowdfunding lawsuits is the wat oif the future on the fight against SJWs", which people saw as a very (((convenient))) thing for a litigation lawyer to say. Anyone with enough autism can re-read this thread and find these comments, mind you.
mad bum wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:26 pm
We rooted for the 2 lolyers because they promised if they reached a stretch goal they would go after marzgunt as well.
Very good point. When Ty Beard backpedalled into "we're only going after people that matter" after he reached the $200k goal, a few weeks after Spergietta advertised suing Marzcunt as a goal, that's when people REALLY started realizing how much of a shyster he was.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:56 pm

I also lost interest in the case when it was clear nothing would happen to MarzCunt.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:36 am

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:31 pm
Anyone with enough autism can re-read this thread and find these comments, mind you.
Speaking of which, they'd also find out that we started to really pile on to Marzcunt with the CTC shit. Before that she wasn't liked either but just too irrelevant to talk about. Last eventful shit involving her boring ass was the upside down cross saga and that was in 2008 or so on DHI 1.0.
It's a bit like with Bennet the Sage. We don't really ever talk about him because he doesn't matter. But I'm certain that if we'd run a poll on him about who likes him it'd be a 100% outcome for "I can't stand the faggot".
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:39 am

Guest wrote:
EVERYONE here worshipped Retarda and Beard up until the moment the case was lost. Now you all pretend that you were impartial observers and you just happen to hate Marzgurl with the force of a thousand suns.
Hi Null!
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:06 am

What else can one do to Marzgurl that life hasn't done? She's ugly as fuck, her only friend was a child rapist (but she's just an innocent rube that totally didn't know), and she has to beg for cat food through internet welfare.

She's so ugly that not even her white trash dad would molest her.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:28 am

Well, she's actively making it worse by moving from Texas to Commiefornia. Not even the kinda Commiefornia that bitches like her would like but bordering on Compton Commiefornia. Getting robbed by niggers on your doorstep kinda Commiefornia.
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 05, 2020 5:26 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:02 pm
Guest wrote:
We hated the cunt for years before that. I was rooting for the two lawyer idiots and I'd root again for them. I just wouldn't and never have given them money.
This. I’m not attached to Vic, but I hate cancel culture and this case showed what a bunch of greasy faggots everyone at funimation are. Marz is just a manipulative cunt who happens to be on the SJW side, but if she weren’t there she’d be shitposting on Baphomet or something.

Nick is retarded, but his series of videos called Ronversations are interesting. Ron Soye sent him a bunch of crazy messages and talked about shit like
how he had domestic abuse charges for beating his ex with a tv remote and claims he was abused as a kid, going so far as to say he was beaten with a blender.

I know what I’m bringing to the next con he’s at.