Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Dehbashi

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Dehbashi » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:47 pm

I do think that if there is a round 2 that Sabat is on it. Just the way Vic talks about him show how pissed he is at him. Even more than Greg Ayers the faggot who as Vic pointed out has talked shit about him for years due to Vic's Christian beliefs. Just the way Vic responded to if you think Sabat is a truthful person was plain No shows that. Even with Todd Haberkorn, who Vic knows lies a lot, he was more subtle with it.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:11 pm

Sabat is on the chopping block for damn sure. The other two were at least upfront with their misgivings. Sabat was a two-faced shit for years, though. A shit that doesn't seem to know that nobody likes him either for being such a bitch nigga.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:12 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:45 pm
But damn, he's a total poon hound. :lol: Clearly there's so much shit talking about him because he pump and dumps slags and doesn't call back. His male peers resent him for getting all that cosplayer pussy and the cunts hate that they don't hold any power over him after being the cum dumpster for the night. :lol:
I wouldn't be surprised if he was in a hair metal band in the 80s that didn't go anywhere. I said it months back but he is like an 80s rock star and he even looks like a member of Poison or Steel Panther:

Don't tell me he wouldn't fit in perfectly with either band. Despite what he says, it's not happening to him because he's Christian. They are all Lupa's bitter they didn't get their Brad and the "men" are bitter their wives scream Vic's name when they try to fuck them.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:49 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:12 pm
Despite what he says, it's not happening to him because he's Christian.
Greg Ayyers must be mad Vic wouldn't fuck him in the ass.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:26 pm

Marz and her nakama must be glad about these depositions. Ronnie boy is some grade A pokerface.
Poonoo wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:12 pm
Don't tell me he wouldn't fit in perfectly with either band. Despite what he says, it's not happening to him because he's Christian.
He could try a Christian rock band :lol:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:09 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
I've watched Soye's and Vic's depositions over the last few days in full. Cody really helped with the Soye one and it's a shame he wasn't in the second part because that Soyeboye nigger is tedious as hell. His bullshit is so transparent it's laughable.
It'll be very obvious to any viewer that Soye is blatantly lying through the entire deposition.

I have a lot more sympathy for Vic after watching that video. I still can't stand his overly sugar-coated way to talk at conventions but when he's speaking normally he seems alright.
But damn, he's a total poon hound. :lol: Clearly there's so much shit talking about him because he pump and dumps slags and doesn't call back. His male peers resent him for getting all that cosplayer pussy and the cunts hate that they don't hold any power over him after being the cum dumpster for the night. :lol:
Right? Vic is a goddamned pimp. He legit seems like a decent dude. I don’t approve of cheating, but that doesn’t justify the hatred or shit he’s getting.

Notice how two of the best looking guys in the industry are getting accused of shit? Todd and Vic are poon magnets, meanwhile you have balding/fat/gay faggots like Sean Shitheel and Chris Soybot running their mouths for good boy points. Even their names are easy to make fun of. :lol:
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:46 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:09 pm
Kugelfisch wrote:
I've watched Soye's and Vic's depositions over the last few days in full. Cody really helped with the Soye one and it's a shame he wasn't in the second part because that Soyeboye nigger is tedious as hell. His bullshit is so transparent it's laughable.
It'll be very obvious to any viewer that Soye is blatantly lying through the entire deposition.

I have a lot more sympathy for Vic after watching that video. I still can't stand his overly sugar-coated way to talk at conventions but when he's speaking normally he seems alright.
Right? Vic is a goddamned pimp. He legit seems like a decent dude. I don’t approve of cheating, but that doesn’t justify the hatred or shit he’s getting.

Notice how two of the best looking guys in the industry are getting accused of shit? Todd and Vic are poon magnets, meanwhile you have balding/fat/gay faggots like Sean Shitheel and Chris Soybot running their mouths for good boy points. Even their names are easy to make fun of. :lol:
Welcome to the beta uprising. We thought it would be gamers in joker makeup going Saint Elliot on thots, but it turned out to be something much faggier.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:53 pm

Such is the beta way. They don't fight in the limelight, but rather in the shadows.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

A12

Post by A12 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:01 am

Marzgurl, is still attacking Vic and is now accusing Vic of committing incest:

Last edited by A12 on Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:02 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:01 am
Also I hope Rooster Teeth is next on the chopping block, according to Vic's deposition they pretty much conspired with Monica.
I have been watching part 2 and holy cow what bitch niggas are Rooster Teeth. Just in case there are people here who didn't watch the videos, here is the breakdown that starts at 2:05.

First one of the producers is going all I feel for you going through this bullshit then a few days later he gets an email saying he has been fired. Email has a few of the higher ups I assume and it states they no longer need his services saying he violated section which sadly Vic doesn't recall the number. He replies back saying it's a shame but wants to see the writing of the section to see what he violated. They don't respond.

He gets an email later which he obviously knew was accidentally sent to him because it says "As we agreed upon, no one talks to Vic."

Lol. What faggots. This is real shit compared to the whining of Doge and CA. :lol: