Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Marzgurl: Queen of the Big Eyes (and Excessive Filters)

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:43 am

She has enough money to go see flicks at the premier. I'm sure the paypigs are proud of how she spends their money.

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:46 am

You should compliment her work instead.
Hi Marzgurl-

I really liked the way you talked for 10 minutes about that microwave pizza from that mail order diet program. It was extremely unique and entertaining. It also helped me through some dark times while I'm transitioning and trying to get on disability.

Also I have Asperger's.

May Doge Walker burn in hell (if hell existed, lol ;) ) for all the terrible and abusive things he put you through.

Sincerely yours,
TotallyNotaSexOffender

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:56 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:43 am
She has enough money to go see flicks at the premier. I'm sure the paypigs are proud of how she spends their money.
She has a job + all this side money from youtube shit videos going back years + she was overpaid for years on blip. I'm sure she's doing fine. But they never get enough money. Any little bit of money they get just makes them lust hardcore after more.

There's an old kid's book called "if you give a mouse a cookie." It applies here. The ride never ends once they get their first e-welfare check.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

AdorableOtter

Post by AdorableOtter » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:08 am

What started as a simple enough conversation quickly became a very... uncomfortable. He kept asking more personal and personal details, eventually going full in to "I heard from a little birdie that you were gay" "Oh I heard you were at least Bi" "Oh so you're just curious about guys then". Really, really pushing as if he was fishing for something, maybe he was desperate?
Wait, wut. No straight guy say something like "I'm just curious about faggots."
Is Sean getting out of the closet or something?

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:10 am

Women don't like it when strangers on the internet compliment their looks.
I'm sure the make up and photoshop filters would disagree.
You should compliment her work instead.
What work? Her talking about eating Weight Watchers?
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:16 am

AdorableOtter wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:08 am

Is Sean getting out of the closet or something?
I doubt the door is big enough.
Is Spoony dead yet?

casual pleb

Post by casual pleb » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:41 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:38 am
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's like they are fucking trying to outcuck each other. I am ashamed, that I share the same reality as such people.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:32 pm

Though I like how you can make the first bloke's tweet sound like a sarcastic asshole if you adjust it a bit and read it in the right voice.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:54 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:32 pm
Though I like how you can make the first bloke's tweet sound like a sarcastic asshole if you adjust it a bit and read it in the right voice.
That's how I initially understood it. His response shattered that illusion.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:47 pm

Her tumblr is exploding with idiots on an AMA.

I'll spare you from that swamp, but there are some choice quotes:
Anonymous asked: So Mike Michaud is bad but Doge and Rob are innocent is that right?

No. This is not true at all.

While Michaud is actively aggressive, the Walkers are passive aggressive. They frequently take Michaud’s side. Doge was the deciding vote in firing Holly, the only HR person we ever had, a day after her surgery because it was keeping her from doing work. Doge and Rob were in the call with Michaud when Allison was fired. Behind closed doors, the Walkers frequently belittled the other Channel Awesome producers. They were aware of misconduct in a number of areas (such as repeated sexual harassment from former executive member Mike Ellis) and repeatedly did nothing to stop it. And even now more recently, rather than addressing either former producers’ concerns or even fans’ concerns, Doge is unfriending people, Rob is blocking people, and the Channel Awesome Twitter account is slapping blocks on fans left and right.

Make no mistake. Just because you don’t see Doge and Rob being cruel to your face doesn’t mean it isn’t happening.
Anonymous asked: Couldn't Lupa talk to Rob and Doge after shooting Jesus Bro (Brad's movie) with Brad being the moderator? This whole Twitter thing is alright, but wouldn't you rather talk to Doge himself? Lewis has him on Skype, so theorically you all can talk to him IN PERSON instead of just through social media

Why is it that so many of you folks out there are assuming that Allison (or any other producer, for that matter) did NOT already try to talk to management about all of our grievances? Do you seriously believe that this is the first time in ten years that any of this has come up? And that our first outlet was Twitter? That’s really what you think is happening?

And you really want Allison to be the martyr for the movement that badly? Is there a reason why you’re ignoring the plight of 20-some-odd people that AREN’T Allison? Not only is this not fair to dog pile Allison solely, but it’s not fair to every single other producer and extraneous Channel Awesome staff member that has come forward with their stories. Get it straight. This isn’t Allison’s fault. This is the fault of management repeatedly mismanaging their subordinates. Allison was not the only person involved over this past decade, and that you keep trying to attack my friend to me when I was also mishandled by the executives and was in no way prodded by Allison to do any of this is one of the most insensitive things I can think of.
Mar 23, 201810 notes legendbringerlove asked: I wonder, Why didn't Doge just write in To Boldly Flee that the plot ate and killed you all and left it at that. None of this plot hole reincarnates all of you within itself and all of that, just have you all die and then are reborn within the Plot Hole as your demo reel selves? Because it feels like, watching the ending and reading the reports, that he was thinking that all of you guys were expected to jump ship with him.

I don’t know that he even expected us to jump ship with him, but rather that he wasn’t thinking about us AT ALL in the first place. All he was thinking about was himself and his own projects and nobody else. And even then, he did it incredibly poorly. So, yes, he sank us all, as if he was the host of a yacht party and deliberately crashed his boat into a rocky shore with a plan to get away on a speedboat, NOT EVEN REALIZING that he had OTHER ACTUAL HUMAN BEINGS on his yacht for his yacht party that would have no other way to get off the sinking boat.

I’ve stated this a few times elsewhere, but had he decided to wean his audience onto Demo Reel rather than just suddenly hard-stopping Nostalgia Critic to literally everyone’s surprise, maybe it could have done well, and maybe we’d all still be relying on channelawesome.com for some of our views, because once To Boldly Flee happened and there was no more Nostalgia Critic, viewership plummeted. Not just for Doge, but for everyone, because people quit showing up to the site. If he had slowly introduced people to Demo Reel, maybe even with the characters as a side gag attached to the Nostalgia Critic, then spun them off as their new show (”Featuring these characters you know from Nostalgia Critic!”) then it might have worked. Then maybe this would have never happened.

But it did. And the way To Boldly Flee was written and how the death of the Nostalgia Critic was executed, here we are today.
Anonymous asked: Considering all the news that's come out about long-term e-celebs being dicks, or them just becoming increasingly toxic over the years (the Walkers, Noah, Bob Chipman, JonTron, Josh Scorcher), do you think they were always like this and their fame just brought it to light, or did the celebrity status just go to their heads and twist them?

That’s a good question, and one I’m not entirely sure that I’m qualified to answer. I can only really speak on the topics of people I knew semi-decently. Noah was constantly struggling with something else. I don’t think that being e-famous did this to him, but rather that it gave him an outlet to be who he was in an unfortunately public manner. To an extend, I rather feel sad that things ended up as they did there.

With the Walkers, like… I don’t know. Maybe there was a slight bit of ego that was always there. I do think that Doge always wanted to give people a big show. Even going back as early as his “I Quit” days before becoming Nostalgia Critic, it was about putting on a show. I can’t say I know how he ever treated people before going viral. But… I don’t know… Maybe he was always focusing on his own content the whole time, or how other content creators could help him develop his brand, but not so much the other way around. This is a difficult opinion for me, because I don’t think I’m an expert enough in the subject.
Anonymous asked: I don't know if this question is completely related to all of this, but whose idea was the Spooning with Spoony videos and all its sequels and spin offs? Even before all of these shitty business practices and behavior came into light, I've always been kinda creeped out by the number of rape jokes that came out of the anniversary specials and the crossovers filmed around the time. And the Walkers still make rape jokes sometimes. Do you remember this making you uncomfortable, even back then?

Spooning with Spoony definitely was initially Noah’s idea. But funny enough, a large hunk of producers were always like, “We wanna join in on the next one!” Admittedly, when I ended up with… what was it… Linking Up with Linkara? Yeah, that was uncomfortable-ish for me, but I pushed myself to do it. But not because of the jokes (although maybe that should have been enough, and I was too stupid to understand the difference between what was and was not funny), but because I am not an especially sexual person and I had no earthly idea what I was doing. Doing the “Rejected Spooning With Spoony Ideas” video was more comfortable to me because I ended up in “Jumping With JewWario” which just ended up being us jumping up and down on the bed like children. It really wasn’t even hardly sexual at all (at least not for my segment).

But I can easily say that I’ve outgrown these times and these jokes. After a certain point, after you know how it makes people feel, you just can’t keep doing it anymore. And I do agree that I feel like the Walkers should maybe know better by now.
Anonymous asked: How do you become/keep on being a good person both in real life and on the internet without losing it? The recent CA events have kinda disheartened me and made me think about the kind of person I am.

Hmm… I’m not sure. I wonder if I’m a good enough person to answer a question on how to be a good person.

Know this: For those of us choosing to step up and speak out, I would say that most of us are being “good” by doing what is right by us, telling our stories about “bad” things that happened, and sticking by people who have been wronged. For us, I suppose that’s being a good person. It may be difficult sometimes to keep emotions in check. But you have to always remember that not everyone will know or understand what’s going on, which will get frustrating at times as you repeat yourself and tell of your plight over and over again. There will be times when you want to snap at someone. But you have to really try hard to be careful of it and keep things in perspective. You have to actively be slow and meticulous in your responses. If you slow down and think before you respond to anything, you have a better chance of responding with a level head and having thought about all possible ways to respond.

I don’t know if I can give a better answer then that. Do your best to be slow and thoughtful about things. I know that’s hard sometimes, especially in highly emotional situations. But that’s all you can really do. Just slow down and keep things in perspective.

And lest we forget...

I was looking for full time work in San Antonio for a long time, sending resumes out to literally hundreds of businesses. Nobody would hire me. However, my dad lives out in Yucaipa, and I asked him if I could use his address on my resume and start sending it to places. I started getting call backs immediately. He let me come out to be with him during my transition period into Los Angeles. Unfortunately, he and I are currently not on speaking terms, but basically, yeah, now I’m out here writing closed captions for TV shows, Amazon, Hulu, Netflix, etc., and the job is amazing.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.