Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:13 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:04 am
Damn. I should have known better than to take her seriously.
Actually, I took osterzone at his word about Jacksonville, Florida and didn't bother to look at the woman's account for myself at the time. She says this happened in Lynchburg, Virginia when he was 26/27 and he did work in Lynchburg around that time.

Doesn't prove anything though. She could have very easily pulled that information off his professional resume and internets same as we did. I could easily go on twatter and say he molested me when he was a Maryland police officer, doesn't make it so
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:26 am

It could be true, though it's strange that he would actually try sexing a girl when he was a nobody and limited himself to scary hugs when he had a rabid teenage fanbase.

What puts me off is how all the accusers have this anti-Christian agenda.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:35 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:26 am
It could be true, though it's strange that he would actually try sexing a girl when he was a nobody and limited himself to scary hugs when he had a rabid teenage fanbase.

And how they tend to have personal issues with Vic that have nothing to do with rape/sexual crimes, like "I want his job," "he's an asshole in general" or "he gave me a rape piggyback once." And then there's the fact they all tend to be (((feminists))) and talk about patriarchy constantly.

Really gets you thinking.

It could be true. Thing is, even if it's true, I'm not sure that could be considered any kind of crime at the time. Attempted statutory rape, maybe? But you gotta reeeeally stretch to get there. The statute of limitations on statutory rape is 3 years in Florida and that's for actual statutory rape rather than attempted.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:36 am

The anti-Christian agenda, the social justice rhetoric and the reticence to post any kind of proof (I mean, she's claiming that he assistant directed their school play. You'd think she'd at least have a picture of him) all lead me to believe that it's total bullshit
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:40 am

Sorry, Keith. Vic's wiki has some bad links, and his page is protected from edits right now.

Dingus Bajingus

Post by Dingus Bajingus » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:04 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:35 am
Guest wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:26 am

And how they tend to have personal issues with Vic that have nothing to do with rape/sexual crimes, like "I want his job," "he's an asshole in general" or "he gave me a rape piggyback once." And then there's the fact they all tend to be (((feminists))) and talk about patriarchy constantly.

Really gets you thinking.
And this is the thing. I honestly don't think we're looking for reasons to discount/dismiss these claims, but it seems that every goddam one has had at least one of these factors crop up. Industry folks with petulant years-old grudges, feminists who see RAEP in everything, both groups being predisposed to vilify someone who doesn't toe the SJW line sufficiently... it would be foolish not to take the accounts with a grain salt! The fact that not just doing okay_i_believe_you.mp4 for all of them causes all the usual NPC responses doesn't do much to aid that credibility, either.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:55 am

This guy is researching that chicks story and seeing if its matches up. I REALLY don't want to say it but it seems accurate

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:36 am

>Pro virgin gamer

Name passes the autism test.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:57 am

Doesn't mean shit at all. It has been said before that this info was easily dug up, and was available before this bitch shared her stupid "he almost touched me!" spiel.

I could probably figure out where Arnold Schwarzenegger worked in 1979 and claim I met him once and he tried to fingerfuck my three-year old asshole. Wouldn't mean that was instantly true because I know where the guy was at the time.

Post by Guest » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:55 pm

Why should we believe this story when everyone else has proven they're lying? #KissVic