Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:12 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:35 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:22 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:15 am
Check one of her other updates, rabid. She supposedly spent $1500 on legal advice or whatever, but, ONCE AGAIN, she refused to disclose the lawyer or law firm that she supposedly consulted. I still say she's full of shit.
I tried to find it on her twatter, but all she posts there is shilling for evangelion and retweets from cucks.

I'm just going to assume she didn't post the $1500 in receipts for legal advice.
She posted something that looks like it could have been made in Photoshop or whatever. AGAIN, no law firm or lawyers mentioned, and we already know there is no IOLTA set up, like Vic has. This was Update #3, btw...

Is this all she posted? What is this stupid shit? For all I can tell, she bought a used junker off Craigslist and wrote this down on Microsoft Word. She does realize a receipt has more on it than just the amount, right? Even a hand-written receipt from a mom and pop store looks more legit than this.

I'm honestly not trying to dox her, but if you want to show a receipt, it needs to have some fucking info on it. It needs the usual legal jargon and fine print that receipts usually have and some kind of mark to identify that it's from a real business.

If this is all she showed, it's proof of nothing.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:18 am

pibbs wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:48 am
Gee, Kaylyn, where'd you get the money? Is that Switch new? Hmmmm? A couple of months ago you couldn't afford an oil change.
I won't be surprised at all when she starts coyly upgrading her stream setup and buying more brand new games/anime/manga. It's already starting.

Replacing a manga collection-the very idea of that is insane. Buying manga is not only a terrible value but a massive money pit. Unless you solely buy dirt-cheap copies of OOP rare volumes, you won't make any money doing it. And if you read it, that's even worse, because the act of reading manga will destroy it (since its printing quality is usually fucking terrible.)

One manga volume today: 5-10 dollars. Often more, but I'm assuming you shop around. Figure an average manga series' length is 20-odd volumes and do the math. For shit like One Piece, you best not even try to start paying actual money for them shits because you will spend thousands before you finish.

I feel bad enough that I bought the manga I DID when I was much younger. I used the library and internet, but still wasted too much. If you feel like throwing money away, buy hookers or burn benjamins for warmth.
SpoilerShow
I suppose mango is a better (((value))) than comics, but that's like saying getting stabbed is better than having a ICBM drop on your head.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:29 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:12 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:35 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:22 am

I tried to find it on her twatter, but all she posts there is shilling for evangelion and retweets from cucks.

I'm just going to assume she didn't post the $1500 in receipts for legal advice.
She posted something that looks like it could have been made in Photoshop or whatever. AGAIN, no law firm or lawyers mentioned, and we already know there is no IOLTA set up, like Vic has. This was Update #3, btw...

Is this all she posted? What is this stupid shit? For all I can tell, she bought a used junker off Craigslist and wrote this down on Microsoft Word. She does realize a receipt has more on it than just the amount, right? Even a hand-written receipt from a mom and pop store looks more legit than this.

I'm honestly not trying to dox her, but if you want to show a receipt, it needs to have some fucking info on it. It needs the usual legal jargon and fine print that receipts usually have and some kind of mark to identify that it's from a real business.

If this is all she showed, it's proof of nothing.
Do you know what my FAVORITE part of this is?

Get ready......

"As this moves forward I will keep you aware of future payments made so you know that it's going where I've stated it's going."

Bruh.....

Bruh....

BRUH.....

That is NOOOOOOOOOT how it works, bitch! You prove where the money is going by providing a RECEIPT for services rendered by the law firm, you FFFFFFFFFFFUCKING TURBO CUUUUNT!!!!

In other words, pretty much what you said, rabid. 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑

But her donors will simply listen, and believe. That's who these cucks are.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

ban

Post by ban » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:40 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:18 am
Replacing a manga collection-the very idea of that is insane. Buying manga is not only a terrible value but a massive money pit. Unless you solely buy dirt-cheap copies of OOP rare volumes, you won't make any money doing it. And if you read it, that's even worse, because the act of reading manga will destroy it (since its printing quality is usually fucking terrible.)

One manga volume today: 5-10 dollars. Often more, but I'm assuming you shop around. Figure an average manga series' length is 20-odd volumes and do the math. For shit like One Piece, you best not even try to start paying actual money for them shits because you will spend thousands before you finish.

I feel bad enough that I bought the manga I DID when I was much younger. I used the library and internet, but still wasted too much. If you feel like throwing money away, buy hookers or burn benjamins for warmth.
SpoilerShow
I suppose mango is a better (((value))) than comics, but that's like saying getting stabbed is better than having a UMD drop on your head.
That's not even the half of it. The moment you realise how the official translations are in reality (((localizations))) of what the characters say, you're better off reading the "translations" Chillock does because as shit are those, at least they aren't the former cancer. Not to mention, the only reason anyone should ever buy manga is to experience manga before the internet or if he's living in japan and manga are 3 USD each volume or something. The only thing these people do by buying manga at this day and age is just showing how much of a good goy and pig they are from eating from the trough while their wallet is empty constantly which leads them to e-begging even if they aren't famous. The same shit goes down with comics. Seeing who buys manga in the west is the perfect shit test for the wannabes, the posers and the proper.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:03 am

Actual nip manga are supposed to be a lot cheaper and have exponentially better print quality than burger localization too.
I'm ashamed to have payed for manga (and anime and movies and games) ever and the only reason I would ever do it again is if I was scanning something like the autismal pirate and data hoarder I am.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:55 pm

Could be. I've mostly heard about dem mango magazines where the newest chapters are printed on what is effectively slightly better toilet paper.
Rapeculture wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:52 am
Watch Marz buy another cat with part of her GFM and starve it to death too. That way I can get on Twitter and become Marzgurl's OTHER dead cat.
You could call yourself the (Dead) Cats of Marz.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:24 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:55 pm
Could be. I've mostly heard about dem mango magazines where the newest chapters are printed on what is effectively slightly better toilet paper.
Rapeculture wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:52 am
Watch Marz buy another cat with part of her GFM and starve it to death too. That way I can get on Twitter and become Marzgurl's OTHER dead cat.
You could call yourself the (Dead) Cats of Marz.
Does MarzGurl's dead mom have twitter account, yet?

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:00 pm

Well I'm convinced!

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:40 pm

Did she seriously make a burner account just to answer a troll?

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:54 pm

Wonder where she got that copy of Judgment tho.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.