Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
BenComicGraphics

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by BenComicGraphics » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:03 pm

Not surprised

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:27 pm

She needs to crawl out from whatever rock she's living under, grab a couple metal poles, plant those suckers in the ground, wrap her hideously long arms around them, and slingshot her stupid ass across the Cucknadian border. She can even put her manlet husbando in her pocket and take him along.
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:29 pm

I'd rather she went across the Mexican border myself
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:31 pm

Her true calling is the ocean, using to massive arms to drag down ships.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:37 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:16 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:55 pm
And yet people still cling to the hope that Vic will have to wander into the gas chamber.
Vic's big problem is obviously he never did a retrospective series on Kamen rider.

Do that, and it doesn't matter how many women you raped, marzgurl would defend him
You better not be posting on the Kiwi, Ben.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:46 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:37 pm
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:16 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:55 pm
And yet people still cling to the hope that Vic will have to wander into the gas chamber.
Vic's big problem is obviously he never did a retrospective series on Kamen rider.

Do that, and it doesn't matter how many women you raped, marzgurl would defend him
You better not be posting on the Kiwi, Ben.
No Zealand

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:55 pm

So on Monday, Andy Signore, formerly of Screen Junkies and Honest Trailers, dropped a video on his new channel talking about the allegations against him from a couple of years ago. Obvious reason he didn't do it sooner was due to legal reasons since he was suing Defy Media in court. They just settled with him last month so he can talk about it.

While he did admit cheating on his wife, he debunked the allegations especially by April Dawn that he was pretty much Harvey Weinstein. He debunked them with text messages showing the bitch begging to get fucked knowing that they were going to his hotel alone and such. And other proof of her sending nudes to him and not him taking pics of her.

Of course the bitch still is keeping up her nonsense spouting off my truth and all that bullshit.
I am bringing this up precisely due to Kick Vic. Andy was literally the second person after Weinstein getting snagged in the Pound Me Again movement and was compared to him as a rapist and such. Everyone listen and believed in this situation and his life got ruined due to it.

So yeah it mirrors Vic's situation to a degree and everyone has seen how disastrous the Me Again movement has been. So KV will have to forgive us that we don't believe anything from their mouths.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:11 am

I laughed when Soyjunkies man got mewtood. I didn't care if he did it or not. I'm probably part of the problem. I'm more anti-soy than I am pro-truth.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:28 am

I never even got wind of that whole affair. Shame on you for being pro-cunt. Listen & believe is never true. Somebody that has the truth and evidence doesn't need to tell people to just shut up and believe whatever they say.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:33 am

Honestly, I can understand guestfag's position. Lie down with dogs, wake up with fleas. Ironically a quote used by MovieBlob but it'll be deliciously ironic when they Me Too him too.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.