Marzgunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Marzcunt: Queen of Hashtags (and fabricated outrage)

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:45 pm

8-) God I hope all you fucks survive the collapse.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:03 pm

CIANigger wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:45 pm
8-) God I hope all you fucks survive the collapse.
I don't. I seek a release from Clown World. Jebuz Crust, please take me now!
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:28 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:46 pm
foxdickfarms is our true rival. We'll know the fighting has started when 41% of their userbase drops.
CIANigger wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:27 am
Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 1:14 am

It's partially because of your sig. You have a fundamental understanding of what needs to happen in order to correct this country, and also the world.
I'm not the first and hopefully more so won't be the last. I get why most men have been hesitant to rise up and "just do it". It's not women we are afraid of, it's the government standing behind them. The second it collapses is when I can finally begin to purge their remaining white knight body guards and take them as the war brides they always were. :twisted:
War brides? Fuck that, we're starting up the good doctor Mengele experiments again. And the coliseum games. I'd like to start my very own giraffe farm.
Just stay away from the alpaca business, that’s mine and Kug’s turn.

Rapey man we can’t let you go that easy, someone’s gotta manage the liquor for us after the fall.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Rapeculture

Post by Rapeculture » Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:34 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:28 pm

Rapey man we can’t let you go that easy, someone’s gotta manage the liquor for us after the fall.
Yeah I'll be like Sam Porter Bridges from Death Stranding, except I'll be named Rapey Booze Hookup, and instead of supplies, I'll be walking across America delivering booze to a thirsty population. I will become the strand that binds us all and gets us fucked up!
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:57 am
Rapeculture lives in a van by the river and rapes bitches every day.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:48 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:34 pm
Old Black Man wrote:

Yeah I'll be like Sam Porter Bridges from Death Stranding, except I'll be named Rapey Booze Hookup, and instead of supplies, I'll be walking across America delivering booze to a thirsty population. I will become the strand that binds us all and gets us fucked up!

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:01 pm

Ripped this gem off the farms in their #LetsSuckOffVic thread;

(speaking in regards to the verdict reached and the defendants)
Faggot FoxDick wrote:"Agreed. But there is something to be said that they will spend the rest of their lives knowing that at any moment, their own skeletons will find their way to social media. And they still have to watch Vic pull in 100 to every 5 fans, if that, they manage to get at their tables.

It may not be perfect justice, but they know they failed. And they know most of fandom does as well."
------------------

There is no world world in which Vic "won" anything here... all he's done is waste money and lose a fuck ton of business prospects while the judge gave no order for the people slandering him to stop. The ONLY winners were the lawyers get all that Go Fuck Me money, and even then I bet Ty, that fucking Jew, is whispering in Vic's ear to go for the appeal so he can fleece him further and Nick can keep getting super berries doing shitty round up streams.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:41 pm

Rapeculture wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:34 pm
Old Black Man wrote:

Just don’t let Lupa land in one of those timefall things that rapidly age people, one microsecond and she’d be dust...actually, push her into one.

Funny you bring up that game, my friend is a Gamestop manager and the amount of people bringing that game back is incredibly high. I was hanging out there the other night for a bit and one of the trainees was asked on the phone to describe the gameplay, and we snickered “UPS simulator” before telling her to call it an adventure game. Even stranger was several people came in just to buy it.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:57 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Just stay away from the alpaca business, that’s mine and Kug’s turn.
We'll ride the wastelands totally shitfaced and heavily armed on our cute alpacas. We'll be kings among the rubble of society. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:55 am

Marzgurl is ugly as fuck. She's got cottage cheese thighs with a chicken fried ass.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:48 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:41 pm
Even stranger was several people came in just to buy it.
Gotta get them valuable physical copies of the greatest game in recent memory.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette